Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 720 721 [722] 723 724 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3697812 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

Just trying it again does everything percussive maintenance does and MOAR.
Sometime something is just off-kilter inside and it needed to be bopped back over, though.
Also, make sure theres still space left on the disk, Telle.
no the particular program is giving me fricking regristry errors even installing properly, automatically deleting the registry entries, MANUALLY deleting the registry entries, reinstalling EVERY god damn dependencies, the fucker still gives me a error >:C

i need to blow steam!!!!

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Orally pleasuring Steam? Either that's going to be painful, or you're going to become Gabe's best new friend.

Check Google if you can use some command lines stuff to force an install. I had some issues with a program installation a while back, and apparently launching the installer from the command prompt with a few command line extensions can bypass a ton of stupid shit.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Orally pleasuring Steam? Either that's going to be painful, or you're going to become Gabe's best new friend.

Check Google if you can use some command lines stuff to force an install. I had some issues with a program installation a while back, and apparently launching the installer from the command prompt with a few command line extensions can bypass a ton of stupid shit.
i extracted the .exe and moved the files personally and did a silent forced and bypass install. NOTHING. its a microsoft product too, FROM HELL

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

I can't for the life of me find any info on the refining of rare-earth minerals

god damn it I need that

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

god damn it I need that
Which one?

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

If it's a shitty program, it's ultimately out of your control. I'd look to the OS/state of its updates as another potential source of conflicts.

Meanwhile, I gave up on a fucking System Error 5: Access Denied when trying to launch one of our services on a client's machine. Why does it seem like these days that everyone's "Admin" account doesn't actually have full admin permissions? It was Win 7 Home to boot, so it had no gpedit.exe. I fucking HATE user permissions.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones

Percussive maintenance is generally not an approved method of repair.

Unless you happen to be short, Jewish, and sporting a black leather jacket, that is.

Ayyyyyyyyy.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

god damn it I need that
Which one?

Monazite, euxenite and bastnäsite.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mouse wheel is acting up, it's very, very, irritating. Especially when I'm trying to play EU3, which as near as I can tell doesn't actually have a zoom key. Just the mouse wheel.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Argh! Apparently I'm not the first person to think of a chronological disaster thread!

Which, I mean, I guess its understandable, but did I really have to be beat out by the MSPA guys!? Ugh!

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

Unless you happen to be short, Jewish, and sporting a black leather jacket, that is.

Ayyyyyyyyy.
I didn't know Henry Winkler was short.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Argh! Apparently I'm not the first person to think of a chronological disaster thread!

Which, I mean, I guess its understandable, but did I really have to be beat out by the MSPA guys!? Ugh!

Oh, jeez, sorry about informing you I guess >_>

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Ayyyyyyyyy.
I didn't know Henry Winkler was short.
Apparently, about 5'5", 5'6".

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

So I'm actually almost half a foot taller than Henry Winkler.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

And about a foot taller than me. Hueg Janet is hueg. O_O

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 720 721 [722] 723 724 ... 3345