Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 719 720 [721] 722 723 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3697796 times)

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones

Chrome crashes a lot less than it used to. I use it now even though I used to dislike it. I did use Firefox for ages but I've found that it seems to have a memory leak or something and frequently sucks up massive amounts of system resources. And IE... well, 'nuff said.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Forum works perfectly fine in Firefox for me, but I'm not staying entierly recent. I'm on the last reasonably numbered release, FF4.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch

*Walks into thread, Opera browser falls out of pocket.* Oh my. What is this here? How clumsy of me.

You could try saving your bookmarks and reinstalling FF, as well.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Forum works perfectly fine in Firefox for me, but I'm not staying entierly recent. I'm on the last reasonably numbered release, FF4.

+1
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Everything except IE has a spellcheck builtin, though.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead

I'm running Firefox 6bn^12415 and it works fine for me.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

hooray! got everything to work in chrome. just wish chrome had a priv3 feature.

Do they have a web site of their own? They might have talk of other versions on it.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

greatorder,

Go check out Keepass. It's a local password repository so you can start using randomly generated passwords and such and have a central database where it's all stored. It's encrypted on your HDD so there's little risk of some getting access to them even if they get access to your PC.

So give that whirl.

I'm intrigued. Could you explain to someone computer illiterate why someone wouldn't be able to access it even if they got access to my computer though?
Love, scriver~

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Because its encrypted. Put the shortcut somewhere less obvious than your desktop and you should be mostly fine.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

fixing this guys computer AND THIS FUCKING PROGRAM WILL NOT INSTALL DAMNIT

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

fixing this guys computer AND THIS FUCKING PROGRAM WILL NOT INSTALL DAMNIT
punch it lightly?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Percussive maintenance is generally not an approved method of repair.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Just trying it again does everything percussive maintenance does and MOAR.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Just trying it again does everything percussive maintenance does and MOAR.
Sometime something is just off-kilter inside and it needed to be bopped back over, though.
Also, make sure theres still space left on the disk, Telle.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Me: How do I use my usb keyboard during start up?
Friend: You enable it in the BIOS.
Me: How do I access the BIOS?
Friend: Press F9 during start up.
ಠ_ಠ
Pages: 1 ... 719 720 [721] 722 723 ... 3345