Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 545 546 [547] 548 549 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3697540 times)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

Oh right.

Well, every item I wanted needed 20.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile

My cursor now does this thing where it disappears when I'm not moving it or typing something. edit: except when I'm on Bay12... heck, it only does this on certain websites?  Incredibly distracting, because as I'm writing this, it's essentially blinking every few seconds.  And if I'm reading something, that means my cursor can't be found right away, so I have to give it a flourish before I can use it.  AUGH

Also, looking for scholarships sucks.  Each one has their own hoops to jump through, papers to write, and other things, and that's only to have a slight chance of being accepted.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 05:10:45 pm by Euld »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Do you have any slideshow-y or fullscreen things open that aren't games that use the cursor? I get that a ton if I leave anything open in slideshow mode on flickr, like the HTTP Status Cats.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile

Well I always keep my browser at full screen, maybe that has something to do with it?

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In the middle of playing Bioshock,
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Then shit goes down. In the form of bioshock crashing to desktop.

I try again. Bioshock crashes again. And again. Ad infinitum.
AUGH!
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

You gotta have some lighting problems ingame, whats your graphics card?

Wisdom teeth pulled yesterday, still pissed off from pain and the fact it woke me up this damn early  D:<

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

When I had my wisdom teeth taken out, I felt pretty much zero pain. Honestly, I got a bigger stomach ache from drinking so much of my own blood than any pain I had in my mouth.

Sympathies, regardless. I hear it's bad for some people :(
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Kaijyuu, don't turn this thing into a pain olympics, because we both know I'll win ;P

And my sympathies also extend to you :(

I'd be surprised if cutting into a load of nerves wasn't painful

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kaijyuu, don't turn this thing into a pain olympics, because we both know I'll win ;P

And my sympathies also extend to you :(

I'd be surprised if cutting into a load of nerves wasn't painful
dude i was doped up twice on Novocaine for my left side But I Felt Everything On That Damn Bottom Left Tooth.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

If it makes you feel any better, the pain is a very clear sign that you're alive :D

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If it makes you feel any better, the pain is a very clear sign that you're alive :D
i was half way passing out from pain, i was about to grab that dentist and scream bloody murder in his face, damn this Vicodin is   slow kicking in.

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's definitely not graphics related. I set everything to the lowest setting possible in the game.
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's definitely not graphics related. I set everything to the lowest setting possible in the game.
usually that means your computer can't handle it, shader issues which your game crashtodesktop.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile

I'm at my grandmothers for a week, and we're having company over (Some relatives, in this case). We're having steak tonight, and she told me I can't put sour cream on my steak (It's really good on steak, believe me), because it's an 'insult to the cook'. I don't see how it's any different than putting applesauce on pork, as it just makes it taste better. She acted like putting sour cream on steak was disgusting. I bet that people at one point thought putting applesauce on pork was disgusting too.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Yeah, something about appreciating the unaltered state of the dish, which is understandable to a certain degree. I've always been taught to at least taste it without additives before going about changing things to preference.

Banana pudding on spiral ham is very good. Syrup (especially maple, but cane does just a well) or honey (Especially on dryer meats, with the latter) can be added to most meats and improve the flavor (if used lightly, of course! Basting, marinating, etc.). Soy or teriyaki sauce makes almost anything that'd be improved by salt even better. The list goes on~

Syrup mixed with ketchup makes most sausage taste really good.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 545 546 [547] 548 549 ... 3345