Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 383 384 [385] 386 387 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3691487 times)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eh, I got Knights of Honor to run again, by patching it.
Time for Burgundy to kick France's and Cordoba's asses.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A good solution is to stick your hand inside the bathroom and shut off the light while he's taking a leak. You may have some clean up to deal with, but then again, so will he. When he gets pissed, heh, just say "hey, that's why you shut the door you goomba."

It's how my brother taught me to LOCK the door when going to bathroom, stupid asshole.

Our bathroom light is on the outside of the room and I'd like to punch the stupid asshole who designed it like that.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

A good solution is to stick your hand inside the bathroom and shut off the light while he's taking a leak. You may have some clean up to deal with, but then again, so will he. When he gets pissed, heh, just say "hey, that's why you shut the door you goomba."

It's how my brother taught me to LOCK the door when going to bathroom, stupid asshole.

Our bathroom light is on the outside of the room and I'd like to punch the stupid asshole who designed it like that.

What the HELL were they thinking doing that?
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have no idea. But just to make it slightly better, by bathroom I mean the room with the bath and shower, and not the toilet. Still, that's arguably worse, as you can just stop peeing if the lights go out but a shower doesn't stop being slippery.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Clearly, I need to invent a coating that is ordinarily rough and jagged (to prevent slipperiness), but smooths on exposure to light. THE PERFECT SOLUTION.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hm. Also good for instant slides! I think you're on to something here.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA

Hm. Also good for instant slides! I think you're on to something here.
Or it's good for a trap, as it would rough up all the way as the shadow of your butt passes over it, painfully.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh Christ, that's an unpleasant thought.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Ahh. Thats extremely painful, and then what would happen when you in the shower and everything got rough and ragged..?

Ow's would happen.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Detonate

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why the hell do some doors have locks on the outside? I contemplated this long and hard for the 30 minutes I was stuck in my aunt's guest room.
Looks like that poison wasn`t good for their eyes at all.
I never thought I'd say this, but Nietzsche is just adorable.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Nothing about this was a good idea, I'll admit that right now.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA

I am the cloud that cast the shadow on the metaphorical auto light smoothing slip n slide that everyone was playing on about this idea.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

Don't let them lie to you, all Europeans have it like this. It was like this everywhere in Switzerland and it was like this everywhere in Portugal. That's two data points for the claim of homogeneity.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Russia, also.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!

Don't let them lie to you, all Europeans have it like this. It was like this everywhere in Switzerland and it was like this everywhere in Portugal. That's two data points for the claim of homogeneity.

Let me ruin it then, because I've experienced both in Denmark :b
Pages: 1 ... 383 384 [385] 386 387 ... 3345