Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 350 351 [352] 353 354 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3699256 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You are just the Mosquito of Happiness today, Freeformschooler :D

You are the bestest :3
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!

I have long hair too :<

Proof!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That is the best thing some person on the internet has said to me.

I aim to please. Also unlike most people, I don't get angry over things on the web. In fact, my very presence here is a derail.

But before I go:

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!

That is the best thing some person on the internet has said to me.

I aim to please. Also unlike most people, I don't get angry over things on the web. In fact, my very presence here is a derail.

But before I go:

<3<3<3<3<3<3

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

...Vector, are you alright?
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Check the Progressive Rage thread.

I'm sure she'll be fine. Or at least, I hope you'll be fine, Vector. We all need breaks sometimes.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Nyernk. Annoyed enough to make up a new soundword. I know theres something besides soundword to define it but I'm too annoyed to spell it right now. Sorry for breaking up the hugpostings.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Vector, I am going to mail you your avatar. Beware of it being springloaded.

Okay, that would probably require knowing your address, but I figure I can just do an exhaustive search of everyone in your town. There can't be that many. >_____>
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

*hug*

You probably don't know me Vector because I don't think we post in the same areas often, but you are one of the folks I recognize on the boards and if you go insane the boards would be  a bit different without you.  Go talk to the mayor, they are a proficient consoler.   

They are also armored in full plate if you need to tantrum a bit and don't wanna hurt somebody...just saying...
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Going insane?  You seem to be working from the postulate that I am not already insane.

But I'll be around.

Flibble.

Also... pie?  Pie is also great.  Dunno why I thought you were going to email me a picture of my avatar, but there we go... ahhh.

I think I shall go have a peanut butter sandwich and pretend it is pie.  That is good as well, yes?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Faster, too.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

While theres certainly more pressing things in politics that are annoying and fitting of this thread, theres only so much they can do with a giant freaking deadline in front of them.
This on the other hand, is completely and utterly stupid and does nothing useful at all. No one is fooled by your politically charged title that is not even the point of the damn bill.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

Time to move EVERYTHING into a chrome incognito page...

Fakedit: Crap, it doesn't hide that  stuff from the ISP.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile

While theres certainly more pressing things in politics that are annoying and fitting of this thread, theres only so much they can do with a giant freaking deadline in front of them.
This on the other hand, is completely and utterly stupid and does nothing useful at all. No one is fooled by your politically charged title that is not even the point of the damn bill.

Protecting Children

Fuck it, anybody want to join me while I bomb the fuck out of every gods damned government building?~
Fifth of November 2012~

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

Protecting Children

Fuck it, anybody want to join me while I bomb the fuck out of every gods damned government building?~
Fifth of November 2012~

Only if we make time for major financial institutions as well.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.
Pages: 1 ... 350 351 [352] 353 354 ... 3345