Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 348 349 [350] 351 352 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3698782 times)

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile

WORST FUCKING TRACKPAD IN THE UNIVERSE
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile

Summer:"Wahh, it's so hot..." Well yea, it's Florida.  That's kind of expected.

Winter:"Wahh it's so cold." it gets down to like 40F. And the weathermen absolutely freak the maybe two times a year it gets below 32F at midnight.  You want real cold?  Leave the subtropical zone.

Go up to Georgia.

around 20 degrees in the winter, and somewhere around SATAN* for summer.

*SATAN degrees = upwards of 100 degrees

Leatra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My father called me and after his "it's so hot here" stuff he said "if I say it's too cold in the Winter, kill me"
I bet he will say "if I say it's too hot in Summer, kill me" in Winter.

Anyway, this isn't a topic about the weather :D
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:15:51 pm by Leatra »

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

Go up to Georgia.

I've motorcycled through Georgia in late July before.  It was hell.  I couldn't breath inside my helmet, because the air was so thick and hot.  Lifting my visor allowed me to breath, but also felt like sticking my face in a furnace.  Somehow exposing myself to direct airflow made me hotter.  It was physics-defying heat.  Couldn't win.  That was the toughest test of endurance I've ever passed as a biker.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile

Go up to Georgia.

I've motorcycled through Georgia in late July before.  It was hell.  I couldn't breath inside my helmet, because the air was so thick and hot.  Lifting my visor allowed me to breath, but also felt like sticking my face in a furnace.  Somehow exposing myself to direct airflow made me hotter.  It was physics-defying heat.  Couldn't win.  That was the toughest test of endurance I've ever passed as a biker.

Silly SalmonGod, the laws of thermodynamics hold no sway over the deep south.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Go up to Georgia.

Silly SalmonGod, the laws of thermodynamics hold no sway over the deep south.
They are swayed by the laws of hurricane-attractiveness and the sun instead.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile

Attempting to create a game in Python with NEARLY NO experience in programming. GAAAAAAAAAAAH! FRUSTRATION BAD! FRUSTRATION BAAAAAAD!

Maybe I should look for a Python tutorial.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile

Fuck you Hammerfight sandworms. FUCK YOU
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Fuck you everything. I want to kill you so badly.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile

Fuck you stupid Amazon seller who decided to refuse my card for some reason, then be perfectly OK with the SAME CARD.
Now my order won't arrive until the end of next week rather than today. Been dispatching for 3 days anyway. I WANT MY PRETENTIOUS ART-POP NOW.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A very shrewd businesswoman made me buy a pack of straws before letting me use the bathroom. She'd placed the price sticker on upside down to fool customers into thinking it was a sixty eight cent item when it was actually an eighty nine cent item. I didn't notice that the box had been opened and resealed with tape until after leaving the store, so it's possible that she'd taken some for herself, maybe collecting excess straws and repackaging them. I had been coerced into purchasing less than I had been lead to believe for more than I had been lead to believe just so I could take a piss at a filthy convenience store restroom.

olemars

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Maybe she just strongly believes in recycling and doesn't want to throw slightly used but still perfectly usable straws in the waste bin.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile

Perhaps she thinks that if she confuses enough with the packaging of the straws, you won't realise how perfect a tool a straw is for harvesting her sweet, sweet eye jelly.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Fuck you Hammerfight sandworms. FUCK YOU
Smash them in the face with one good blow, maybe two, even with the crap stone mace, and they will die. its the sophits and exploding bees you want to worry about!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

A very shrewd businesswoman made me buy a pack of straws before letting me use the bathroom. She'd placed the price sticker on upside down to fool customers into thinking it was a sixty eight cent item when it was actually an eighty nine cent item. I didn't notice that the box had been opened and resealed with tape until after leaving the store, so it's possible that she'd taken some for herself, maybe collecting excess straws and repackaging them. I had been coerced into purchasing less than I had been lead to believe for more than I had been lead to believe just so I could take a piss at a filthy convenience store restroom.

Next time, just threaten to pee on the floor. That usually works.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 348 349 [350] 351 352 ... 3345