Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 332 333 [334] 335 336 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3699320 times)

lurtze1

• Bay Watcher
  • Worshipper of the god of total chaos
    • View Profile

Fallout: New Vegas is making me rage. It always crashes to the desktop when I try to go to certain places. This is the 48th time I have failed to fix it. Did they even test this game for glitches?
I got that to, but of overuse of mods, DAMN IT ELECTROCITY,WHY DO YOU ALWAYS CRASH.
Maybe you should try a clean save or one of the community patches that are out there?

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile

Fallout: New Vegas is making me rage. It always crashes to the desktop when I try to go to certain places. This is the 48th time I have failed to fix it. Did they even test this game for glitches?
I got that to, but of overuse of mods, DAMN IT ELECTROCITY,WHY DO YOU ALWAYS CRASH.
Maybe you should try a clean save or one of the community patches that are out there?
I'll look for a community patch. By the way, the crash is near the large building in Camp Mccarran.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Cripes, it's hot today. I'm gonna go look at the forecast and see when it's supposed to cool down and... Oh, fuck you, Helios.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!

Woke up to a rather insane downpour, man this summer is fucking made of rain. Anyway that actually made me happy, but I had a carpent and one window slightly open >:(

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Being poor. Driving 300 miles in 115 degree heat index, with no AC, because you're not sure you'll have the gas to make it home. You could fry a goddamn egg on my skin right now. I'd raeg harder but I'm afraid I'd have a stroke.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

The lack of understanding that this insane weather is a part of GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE! Seriously people, we have evidence that it is happening and YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT!
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA

The lack of understanding that this insane weather is a part of GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE! Seriously people, we have evidence that it is happening and YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT!
To be honest, I really don't give a shit myself. Woop woop.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

To be honest, I really don't give a shit myself. Woop woop.
To be honest, fixing the other environmental problems that are not contested by a portion of the population would also be fixing the stated causes of Global Climate Change, so whether or not it exists doesn't really matter so long as we're fixing our pollution and energy crisis.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

Problem is, they don't seem to be interested very much in fixing those either.....
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile

Well, there's no money in cutting emissions, so why bother?
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!

Problem is, they don't seem to be interested very much in fixing those either.....

Capitalistic Free Market Private Sector Blah Blah Society means shit will get done when it's biting our arses and not a second before.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Computer started locking up shortly after startup all of a sudden. I think it may be time to clean out the CPU fan again, and I don't have any cotton swabs for it(or for my ears).
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Cotton swabs? Anyone around here who are cleaning out fans use compressed air cans.
Also, have you checked the other fans?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 04:09:25 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Wouldn't cotton invite more lint anyway? Compressed air is really the way to go, anything else just well... You don't wanna touch it and invite more stuff to just settle faster.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It worked the last time I cleaned it. Of course, the last time(and possibly this time), it was a couple milimeters thick, so putting more lint in there isn't really a concern for me. Especially since I don't know where to buy, much less probably afford, compressed air cans. Either way, wouldn't blasting it just cause it all the fly around in the case, possibly getting into other stuff?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.
Pages: 1 ... 332 333 [334] 335 336 ... 3345