Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 334 335 [336] 337 338 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3698837 times)

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!

People I know who play both usually say LoL is easier and therefore more fun, but these are guys who want to chill when they play. Personally I've tried both and LoL was just too much about out of game stuff and I don't like the high grass much.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

I personally think the two games are for different kinds of people, some people just want to play casually while others want something more serious. They're both good games, and its stupid to argue over them.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

Yeah. Dueling Games is all there is to say on the matter. To each their own, and if you try to solidly decide, you'll get into a heap of trolling, flaming, and general mess.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

With no warning at all, my glasses broke at work last night.  Leg snapped right below the hinge.  Dammit.

Went to a ridiculously overpriced eyewear shop, they didn't have any frames in stock that fit my lenses.  Dammit.

The fitter found an ugly spare leg in the backroom and riveted it together, free of charge.  Awesome, but temporary and awkward to wear.

Found out, the owner of the store owes my mother's husband a favor, and now I can't get away from them about it.  Kinda dammit, but getting new glasses cheap would be cool.  But he won't know until the end of the week.  Dammit.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile

It's so goddamn hot...

I'm boiling for fucks sake
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's so goddamn hot...

I'm boiling for fucks sake

Boiled eggs are tasty :o

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile

I'm boiled with 200% Loyalty RAEG, motherfucker

COME GET SOME
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

Creaking floors are what are making me rage right now. I'm typically up later than anyone else in the house, and when I go anywhere to do anything OTHER THAN DOWNSTAIRS (which is where "my" computer is) the floor creaks like heck and I'm afraid I'll wake up my parents, and if I do, they RAGE at me!
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Do what I did as a kid: learn to be a ninja. One parental unit would literally flip out at the sound of creaking floor boards or a door "whup" as you shut it. Clinking dishes set him over the edge too. I had to learn to slip through my house making zero sound, or get screamed at for being awake at that time.

Not quite the same story at my grandparents, but it's a huge house from the 50s with all wood floors...and at 12 you're not supposed to be up past midnight, so again, ninja. Or as another friend of mine put it "Marshmallows on the feet."

Nowadays I tend to scare the hell out of people because I drift into rooms without making a sound.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

I'm not particularly loud when it comes to creaking, it's just that it freaks me out that they might hear me.... which of course, they don't cause they're such heavy sleepers...

(A trait I appear to have inherited, as once during a week-long school trip somebody apparently threw a box at my head and I didn't wake up...)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 12:17:39 am by PyroDesu »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

How heavy a box?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

I have no idea.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 12:26:59 am by PyroDesu »

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

That's one seriously heavy box, bro. Did you see a doctor to make sure you weren't concussed? I mean, memory loss is a severe symptom...

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

Har. Har. Har.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 12:30:07 am by PyroDesu »

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

^_^ You're welcome.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 334 335 [336] 337 338 ... 3345