Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3692773 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #2070 on: April 04, 2011, 11:17:31 am »

Because i was a dumb fuck who trusted people i lost my 6 month LoL account.But i guess i have noone to blame but myself :I
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: April 04, 2011, 11:21:41 am »

damn power won't stay on, my battery doesn't have time to charge.

then again, my desktop is a little power-hungry...

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: April 04, 2011, 01:49:18 pm »

My mother wanted me to print something out at our neighbor's house.
Neighbor turns on computer.
Taskbar appears. She immediately clicks Firefox.
She clicks it again... and again... and so on for a couple of minutes
"It's not working."
She goes for IE. Several Firefoxes pop up.
She immediately tries to close them all, but they all freeze up.
She keeps trying to close them.
15 minutes I spent there waiting for her computer to start up so she can print out something for my mom...
I didn't say anything because she thinks I'm not good with computers because she had a guy who was able to fix my laptop.
>:\

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: April 04, 2011, 01:51:41 pm »

What in the name of my left sock does an interweb browser have to do with printing something off removable storage? Or was it off the interwebz?
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: April 04, 2011, 01:52:29 pm »

It was a form of some sort.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: April 04, 2011, 01:55:38 pm »

My mum is exactly like that. Goddamn aggravating.
Love, scriver~

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: April 04, 2011, 01:56:13 pm »

I spent 20+ hours on Liberal Crime Squad, only have to accidently turn myself and my thirty strong squad of super-peoples in to a band of roving mercenaries and get every one of us brutally executed.

Oops, wrong button I guess!

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: April 04, 2011, 08:11:55 pm »

GODDAMN SOLDER, WHY WON'T YOU ACTUALLY HOLD THIS IS THE 4TH FUCKING TIME ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: April 04, 2011, 08:31:49 pm »

The wife uses the word "we" to imply that I should do something. "We" should do laundry. "We" should clean up. "We" should do the dishes. She, of course, will not help me with any of it. I fucking hate that.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: April 04, 2011, 10:50:50 pm »

The wife uses the word "we" to imply that I should do something. "We" should do laundry. "We" should clean up. "We" should do the dishes. She, of course, will not help me with any of it. I fucking hate that.
Kill her while saying "MaximumZero is not here. I'll be taking care of him from now on"

OK, I've been playing too much Manhunt. Don't do that.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: April 05, 2011, 07:03:20 am »

>:( I opened up Firefox just as Aqua Teen Hunger Force came on(the show is ~15 minutes). Shortly after it ended, Firefox opened up, finally.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: April 05, 2011, 11:43:08 am »

It turns out our landlord hasn't paid property taxes in over two years, and owes about $50k to the bank and government. That means that for two years, he has been taking our rent and pocketing it.

The only good thing about this is I'll almost certainly be out of here by the time we have to move out.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: April 05, 2011, 12:45:51 pm »

It turns out our landlord hasn't paid property taxes in over two years, and owes about $50k to the bank and government. That means that for two years, he has been taking our rent and pocketing it.

The only good thing about this is I'll almost certainly be out of here by the time we have to move out.
God. Damn.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: April 05, 2011, 01:04:36 pm »

I have a question. Will they sell tickets to whatever his punishment ends up being?
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: April 05, 2011, 03:30:42 pm »

In case there was a misunderstanding, this isn't my stepdad I'm talking about, but the guy who actually owns the house we're living in.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 3345