Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3707362 times)

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #450 on: December 05, 2010, 03:00:55 pm »

Fuck you NetHack. Fuck you, Minetown hardware store, for not having a bag of any kind to sell me (except for that bag of tricks (fuck you for that too)). Fuck you, owner of the potion shop on level 5, for having so many cheap potions, including four of water, and all three kinds of $300 potions, all of which I bought from you. Fuck you, fountain, for drying up as I was trying to dilute all twelve of the $50 potions I bought from that last guy, and forcing me to go deeper. Fuck you, pyrolisk, and your potion-boiling gaze attack. Fuck you very much for blowing up half my potions, including all of the holy water, both freshly-blessed potions of gain ability (no idea why I didn't drink them; I drank the gain level one), and the potion of paralysis, dropping me down to single-digit HP. Fuck you, woodland elf, for attacking me while I was paralysed.

Thank you Thoth, for granting me Magicbane, without which I would probably have lived a much shorter life. Also, thank you Anhur, and I'm sorry about that altar.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: December 05, 2010, 08:47:26 pm »

CLOWNS. Those incompetents in the upper forums insist on using that ridiculous moniker, and it is incredibly aggravating. Just call them demons and be done with it, ffs.

Sock Puppet

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Hmm?
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: December 05, 2010, 11:42:51 pm »

CLOWNS. Those incompetents in the upper forums insist on using that ridiculous moniker, and it is incredibly aggravating. Just call them demons and be done with it, ffs.
Yeah! And how do you pronounce moniker?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: December 06, 2010, 12:22:19 am »

Wikia going crazy and saying 'All your Wiki are Belong to Us!'
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: December 06, 2010, 12:22:36 am »

Yeah! And how do you pronounce moniker?
I say Mon-EK-er

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: December 06, 2010, 02:57:05 pm »

Asshole stepdad was complaining behind-my-back-but-well-aware-that-I-was-in-earshot about how my room smells. At least my room doesn't smell like a crackhouse, except when the smell from his room becomes to large for it and moves into mine.

So I start vacuuming the floor. Then I get bitched at about stuff getting caught in the bristles. So I check the damn bristles, and find tons of hair, mostly my mother's judging from the length and color(grey with a touch of brown. A year ago it was the other way around), twisted around the bristles. So I somehow end up cleaning the damn bristles, voluntarily.

Now my room isn't a whole lot cleaner(the carpet does, actually), and now it smells like burnt hair.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Renault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: December 06, 2010, 06:39:25 pm »

To be fair, a clean carpet is a pretty nice thing to behold.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: December 06, 2010, 06:40:08 pm »

The smell of burnt human hair though, pretty much kills that.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: December 06, 2010, 09:17:21 pm »

Windows 7 changed Wordpad annoyingly.

The whole reason I used it is because it looked simpler than Word and/or OpenOffice (and it opened faster). Now it looks the same as Word. ARGH.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: December 06, 2010, 09:17:40 pm »

Knowing I will have to put up with 'Oh, you don't have much homework' then BAM! finals week and tons of shit to get done before the semester for another six years or so.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: December 07, 2010, 01:42:24 am »

Bombing missions in Blue Planet: Age of Aquarius. RRRRAAAAAGGGGGG AARRGGGLLLLBBBLLLAAARRRRGGGLLLLLLL.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: December 07, 2010, 01:14:23 pm »

I failed a couple of silly questions n the test I just did.

Still, only 3 confirmed failed ones out of 76. So I've a wide margin yet
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: December 07, 2010, 03:17:14 pm »

Some quack doctor on a talk show on Fox talking about how every bit of gene-modified food is completely evil and killing us.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

AntiAntiMatter

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: December 07, 2010, 05:42:03 pm »

Some quack doctor on a talk show on Fox talking about how every bit of gene-modified food is completely evil and killing us.

We've been screwing with the genes of domestic lifeforms ever since we figured out how to breed things. It hasn't done any harm to us. I can see how fast-growing, pesticide immune crops could become the next kuzdu, but isn't toxic by any means.
[/post]

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: December 07, 2010, 05:50:29 pm »

The only seemingly reasonable objection I have to it is with the ones that are pesticide resistant. I mean, if it's absorbing pesticides, it doesn't die, and we eat it, we're eating pesticides.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 3345