Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 165

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 165026 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #600 on: February 07, 2011, 07:09:54 pm »

I just tried Udyr, and i mostly sucked on the teamplay aspect (mostly because i refused to join in chasing irelia across the entire map only to have her turn around when one of her teammates arrives and kill the entire team, heck she even got a pentakill somehow but i was still alive, so she must have killed her own), and he is pretty fun to play, it's a bit tough remembering all combinations but after some practice i could easily see which combo was best used for each situation.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: February 07, 2011, 09:38:42 pm »

Words

I'm not saying he's bad at taking out tanks, I'm just saying for all the good that trait does him you might as well apply it to a squishy and spit down their ranged DPSer from across the whole fight.

Mad Derps Taric works. Get a Black Cleaver on him and that+Shatter+Youmuu's = Tankbuster/squishymassacre Taric

Start with a Long Sword, take 21/0/9 Masteries, use Stun+Shatter+hit to harass. Summoner spells Clarity and Ignite for harder harass. It works better on Twisted Treeline in the solo lane than on Summoner's Rift though.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: February 08, 2011, 12:23:29 am »

Eh, first mid cho game I lose, due to 2 people leaving when we're about to win.  ::)
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #603 on: February 08, 2011, 02:54:59 am »

Mad Derps Taric works. Get a Black Cleaver on him and that+Shatter+Youmuu's = Tankbuster/squishymassacre Taric

Start with a Long Sword, take 21/0/9 Masteries, use Stun+Shatter+hit to harass. Summoner spells Clarity and Ignite for harder harass. It works better on Twisted Treeline in the solo lane than on Summoner's Rift though.

I'm gonna try this out soon.

Has anyone seen, or better yet, played in a Karthus vs Karthus mid? I can tell you, the first moments the harassing starts, its so hectic that you don't wanna do it.

In case you wanna see how hard I failed...
I'm not used to this kind of combat, every second you have to dodge and try to harass or the enemy will surpass you.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 03:21:34 am by Bordellimies »
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: February 08, 2011, 03:47:09 am »

Karthus vs. Karthus is much more hectic but about as dumb as Shen vs. Shen
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Imofexios

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: February 08, 2011, 04:39:33 am »

Kakkapuu .. lol

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: February 08, 2011, 05:48:35 am »

Try Corky vs Corky :p

We were still exchanging bombs when my team decided to surrender, for some reason. My KDA was 0/0/0.

Somehow the enemy Karma had 7/0/x
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 05:51:57 am by Sirian »

Farseer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: February 08, 2011, 06:25:12 am »

So... How should I start getting into this? :p

Also, why is it being sold on Steam for £15 when it's free on their website? o.O

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: February 08, 2011, 06:30:04 am »

It gives you all the heroes i think.

Anyway, this game really likes disconnecting me when i'm doing good, first good ARAM where i got Kog we were loosing at first but after we got lvl 6 we harrased them to no end, then my internet dies and i get disconnected for 5 minutes, i come back and we lost both our towers and they are in the lead kills wise :(
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #609 on: February 08, 2011, 08:45:49 am »

Also, why is it being sold on Steam for £15 when it's free on their website? o.O
The Steam version gives you some champions and things like that or something I think. Though apparently it's only available for the EU region. You can play the normal version just fine for free.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #610 on: February 08, 2011, 10:31:02 am »

I had bought a collector's set or something like that long time ago, it comes with about half of the original champs (the cheap ones of course..), some RP, some useless runes and a special skin. I think it is the Goth Annie for everyone, you got Human Ryze and Silver Kayle from buying a RP card from a shop I think.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: February 08, 2011, 02:21:00 pm »

Play with friends. You MUST do this. If you don't, I guarantee you will rage.

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: February 08, 2011, 02:34:57 pm »

Playing with friends is nice and all, and at least they probably wont insult you the whole match, or leave, but so far all my matches with friends were crappy, mostly because some of them are lvl 10-20 and a couple others lvl 30, so the matchmaker gives us only lvl 30 opponents...

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: February 08, 2011, 05:51:09 pm »

Buy Dr. Mundo and play on 3v3, or buy Vladamir and play on....anywhere.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: February 08, 2011, 08:46:13 pm »

Yea, so, I devised a little theory. The more kill-hungry your team is, the possibility of you losing that match approaches 1. They got peeled so hard it was funny, they'd come out of a hard teamfight, run, then go into it again just like they left it, and died like flies. Our jax was on lane with me while I used AP sion, he charged a full health galio and olaf, was getting chased and killed, and asks me for a stun even though I just did to actualy excape that shit, then calls me a noob because I refused to go in there with a stun on cooldown and half health to die with him.

In fact they were so kill hungry that 2 of them ended the game with less then 70 minion kills because they were busy dying by chasing people around and exploding when the enemy turned around and ate them.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 08:49:07 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 165