Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 29

Author Topic: Monks and Masons Mafia - END! Wolves win!  (Read 27707 times)

GeneralGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • lurky lurk lurk
    • View Profile

Leafsnail, I don't understand what you mean by werewolves hit mafia. Why you said it that way has gotten me somewhat suspicious, mentioning werewolf action as apposed to scum in general, and not the first time either. But do you mean there is some sort of delay when scum hits other scum?

GeneralGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • lurky lurk lurk
    • View Profile

Took 'em long enough...
What do you mean?
I don't know.
You're not playing, so what the hell are you doing here, anyways?

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

Leafsnail, I don't understand what you mean by werewolves hit mafia. Why you said it that way has gotten me somewhat suspicious, mentioning werewolf action as apposed to scum in general, and not the first time either. But do you mean there is some sort of delay when scum hits other scum?
It's not suspicious in any way.

Last night there was a mafia kill.  Jokerman was shot.  Werewolves don't shoot people.

Although spitfire seems to have forgotten to put the crosskill rules in the OP... would you mind adding and explaining them, spitfire?

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Flavor text is flavorful.

Shadow, Diabolous: Please don't interrupt the game.

Anyway, Jokerman voted GeneralGuy and was voted by Toaster.  Either one of them could be scum.   GeneralGuy, why would you kill Jokerman just for voting you?

Pimpson - Don't think I've forgotten about you.  Please try to be helpful today.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Lonewolf, that's a pretty weak attack on me.  Got anything with teeth?

Criptfeind, Leafsnail:  Have the preceding events changed your suspicions of each other?

I read back over that argument, and still think it was stupid.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lonewolf, that's a pretty weak attack on me.  Got anything with teeth?

Meh.  Just throwing ideas around and fishing for reactions for now.
It occurs to me:  Leaf - Do you think scum would hit you or Cript and try to blame it on the other?  Or is that too obvious?   What if werewolves tried to hit one of you and turned up Mafia?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Criptfeind, Leafsnail:  Have the preceding events changed your suspicions of each other?

Yes. Leafy may be scum still but my perception of the game is changed.

Leafy: Are you saying that the wolfs kill is delayed if they hit mafia?

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile

I will explain the rules about night kills.
Mafia KILLS
Werewolves BITE
If mafia kills it's 'Player X is killed'
If Werewolves kill it's 'Player X was Bitten'
If a mafia hits a werewolf, there will be no KILL
If a werewolf hits a mafia, there will be no BITE
Scum teams get a shield to protect them from one night kill action. After that, they are open to all the elements.
So using the power of deduction, the werewolves hit the mafia.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile

Oh, that makes sense now.

What if werewolves tried to hit one of you and turned up Mafia?

How would the Werewolves turn up Mafia?
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

That also means the werewolves know who one of the mafia members is.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Because their kill didn't go through.  There are no doctors or guards or anything that can interfere with a kill in this game (if we assume it's not a bastard mod), so the only way that could happen is the first time they hit mafia, per:
Scum teams get a shield to protect them from one night kill action. After that, they are open to all the elements.

It is safe to assume that they hit mafia last night.  Therefore, werewolves know one mafia member, and if they can't get him lynched today (they may try, but they'd risk blowing their cover), they will more than likely hit him tonight.

GeneralGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • lurky lurk lurk
    • View Profile

It's not suspicious in any way.

Last night there was a mafia kill.  Jokerman was shot.  Werewolves don't shoot people.

Although spitfire seems to have forgotten to put the crosskill rules in the OP... would you mind adding and explaining them, spitfire?
Oh, didn't really notice that, my bad for not paying attention.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile

Because their kill didn't go through.  There are no doctors or guards or anything that can interfere with a kill in this game (if we assume it's not a bastard mod), so the only way that could happen is the first time they hit mafia, per:

It is safe to assume that they hit mafia last night.  Therefore, werewolves know one mafia member, and if they can't get him lynched today (they may try, but they'd risk blowing their cover), they will more than likely hit him tonight.

Ah, your wording confused me. I thought you were pondering what would happen if a werewolf turned out to also be mafia, which was ruled out before the game started, I think.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 29