Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21

Author Topic: TACTICUS  (Read 47694 times)

Volfram

• Bay Watcher
  • hate you all.
    • View Profile
Re: TACTICUS
« Reply #285 on: June 22, 2009, 11:58:07 pm »

I set the booze on fire.
Andir and Roxorius "should" die.

Yes, actually, I am trying to get myself banned.  I wish Toady would quit working on this worthless piece of junk and go back to teaching math.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #286 on: June 23, 2009, 12:16:05 am »

Oh, I didn't realize I was playing with an expert of the Boatmurdered Classic ruleset- nice to see things getting back to basic.

I take 12,000 damage points.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Volfram

• Bay Watcher
  • hate you all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 23, 2009, 12:27:09 am »

Not your booze, the stockpile on the other side of the board.

Unless you were on the other side of the board with the stockpile.

Yes, actually, I am trying to get myself banned.  I wish Toady would quit working on this worthless piece of junk and go back to teaching math.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 23, 2009, 12:36:44 am »

Aha! Using the "Can't an old man get a drink around here?! rule from page 192 of the esteemed book Jreengus for kobolds Oldbeard is able to berate the hammerer out of half of his booze!

I now have 800 alcohol tokens.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Volfram

• Bay Watcher
  • hate you all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 23, 2009, 12:46:27 am »

Yeah, about that...
I set the booze on fire.

That's the booze.  :D

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: June 23, 2009, 12:48:37 am »

But according to Urist and the burning red stuff Volume 3, any dwarf of sufficient (which is to say over 500 years) age is immune to fire.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Volfram

• Bay Watcher
  • hate you all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: June 23, 2009, 12:56:01 am »

The dwarf, yes.

You, not so much.

And now, I confiscate the Hammerer's hammer. ;D

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 23, 2009, 01:02:01 am »

Sub-clause 3 of that rule states that if the fire immunity covers the dwarf, then the player is immune as well.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: June 23, 2009, 02:45:13 am »

Whit the hammerers hammer revoked, will he have to resort to article 34.B.I.T.E.?
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Volfram

• Bay Watcher
  • hate you all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: June 23, 2009, 09:09:08 am »

;D

TheDJ17

• Bay Watcher
  • [SWAG]
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: June 23, 2009, 09:14:56 am »

I use my Zombie Thread Tokens to summon a bolt of Zombie Pigtail Thread and some Zombie Cave Spider Thread.
I then move them to A7 and B11 respectivly and due to rule 18 of 101 Advanced Rules of Advanced Tacticus Advanced on the Gameboy Advanced they strangle everything in their path.
The spinning =<*Free Form Jazz*>= strikes the Poster in all the senses, ya' dig, utterly blowing the mind!
The Status Quo has been struck down!

Volfram

• Bay Watcher
  • hate you all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: June 23, 2009, 08:52:48 pm »

How do those rules carry on to forum games?  I can't speak for everyone else here, but I don't actually own a Gameboy Advance.

TheDJ17

• Bay Watcher
  • [SWAG]
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: June 23, 2009, 09:28:38 pm »

Don't worry the GBA version is exactlly the same as the forum exept it had crappy AI instead of real people.
The spinning =<*Free Form Jazz*>= strikes the Poster in all the senses, ya' dig, utterly blowing the mind!
The Status Quo has been struck down!

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: June 24, 2009, 12:50:55 am »

Whereas the forum version has crappy people instead of real AI.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #299 on: June 24, 2009, 12:52:04 am »

How do those rules carry on to forum games?  I can't speak for everyone else here, but I don't actually own a Gameboy Advance.
Following subrule 54b: surprise rule engagement and figurine carving ideas from book 3 of the GCS and other Creatures Extended Edition Manual (Abridged), whenever a player with "Vol" and "ram" in their name doesn't get it, the announcing player gets 7 or 14 (his or her choice) carp tokens, to quote from the manual "all up in there (sic) base."
As the announcing player, I put my 14 carp tokens into play under my control and play passes to the right.

EDIT: TNME's clever comment wins him a bonus surprise tactical redundant tactic maneuver to be taken at a later date.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 12:53:52 am by PTTG?? »
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21