Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 47

Author Topic: Vote Mafia 6 - Game Over: Mafia Wins!  (Read 46125 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia 6 - Day 2: Demotivational
« Reply #450 on: May 14, 2010, 07:09:18 pm »

Toony, I am scumhunting more than cript, you must admit.

Right now I am calling shenanigans. I admit that I may have a one track mind but you are in no way scumhunting more than me.

I believe your only "scumhunting" thus far is "NO U"
I have asked questions and listened.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: May 14, 2010, 08:22:58 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
Vector -
Jokerman-EXE - Mr.Person, JanusTwoface,
ToonyMan - Pandarsenic,
Jim Groovester - ToonyMan, Vector,
JanusTwoface -
Org - Pandarsenic, criptfeind,
Pandarsenic -
Mr.Person -
criptfeind - Org, Jim Groovester,

Not Voting - Jokerman-EXE,

Day ends Thursday 9 PM Central. 3 Extensions Heard.

Day Extended to Monday 9 PM Central.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: May 14, 2010, 10:26:05 pm »

Right now I am calling shenanigans. I admit that I may have a one track mind but you are in no way scumhunting more than me.

Really?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: May 15, 2010, 10:30:38 pm »

This is what happens when two three people who can't communicate properly attempt to do so. It gives me a headache.

And in what way was that small slice incorrect because of the removal of the parts around it?
Refusal to answer questions means you can't answer the questions. Being unable to say what you meant by a statement means your statement was made for bullshit reasons. You're scum. That was easy.

This is all crap.

"Whoa ho ho ho, I'm Mr. Person! I found an apparent inconsistency in one of Jokerman-EXE's post! I will proceed to hound him incessantly over it for no real reason, determined to 'prove' that Jokerman-EXE is scum despite that on a closer reading Jokerman-EXE is not even inconsistent at all. I will also refuse to listen to anything he has to say, or even what anybody else has to say, because I am so assured of my intelligence that the possibility I have my head stuck up my ass is the remotest one possible."

Pull your head out of your ass, Mr. Person. You haven't found scum, and if you have, not for the reasons you think you have.

Jokerman-EXE is scum.  'More later' plus town/not town post plus trying to put words in my mouth (and Meph's who is guaranteed to be town).

This seems pretty bandwagony.

Did you just say that Jokerman-EXE is scummy for putting words into the mouth of somebody he suspected who was only confirmed town after he roleflipped? That's a pretty awful reason to vote for somebody.

JanusTwoFace for sloppy scum play.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: May 15, 2010, 10:42:16 pm »

Really?
indeedy-dandy do

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: May 16, 2010, 11:02:37 am »

And in what way was that small slice incorrect because of the removal of the parts around it?
Refusal to answer questions means you can't answer the questions. Being unable to say what you meant by a statement means your statement was made for bullshit reasons. You're scum. That was easy.

This is all crap.

"Whoa ho ho ho, I'm Mr. Person! I found an apparent inconsistency in one of Jokerman-EXE's post! I will proceed to hound him incessantly over it for no real reason, determined to 'prove' that Jokerman-EXE is scum despite that on a closer reading Jokerman-EXE is not even inconsistent at all. I will also refuse to listen to anything he has to say, or even what anybody else has to say, because I am so assured of my intelligence that the possibility I have my head stuck up my ass is the remotest one possible."

Pull your head out of your ass, Mr. Person. You haven't found scum, and if you have, not for the reasons you think you have.

I've always thought stubbornness lead to victory, or in the worse case buttloads of information.  Scum leak out some slips every once in a while and the only way to catch them is if you hunt them down for every last detail.

Really?
indeedy-dandy do

Useless Org.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: May 16, 2010, 11:03:27 am »

Is it, Toonyman?
Is it?
Or is it only bad until the bad stops the bad by being not useless?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: May 16, 2010, 11:04:22 am »

Yes Org being useless hurts town.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: May 16, 2010, 11:15:19 am »

Yes Org being useless hurts town.
"
I won't be useless once day ends.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: May 16, 2010, 11:19:18 am »

Only because you will be dead.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: May 16, 2010, 11:20:42 am »

Only because you will be dead.
Doubt

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: May 16, 2010, 11:22:19 am »

Yah I think that we have a double lynch going on here, you and me.

Lets see: Vote Count.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: May 16, 2010, 02:39:03 pm »

This is all crap.

So I should just always assume I'm wrong?

But ok, fine. Forget the original argument. I can now safely say I am 100% sure Jokerman is scum because he refuses to answer my questions anymore. He doesn't want to talk or argue. What, pray tell, is scummier than refusing to answer questions? I explained earlier that refusal to answer question means he can't answer the question. Refusal to argue means he's conceding that I'm correct in that he's scum. Now why would a townie do that? Go ahead, somebody, anybody, tell me why a townie would just quit talking to me?

Come on Jokerman, talk to me. I will never remove my vote until you start talking to me and answer my question I posed awhile back. I'm not going to go away just because you don't like what I'm saying or you think my argument is bad. I'll gladly repost it if you want.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: May 16, 2010, 06:07:07 pm »

Refusal to argue means he's conceding that I'm correct in that he's scum. Now why would a townie do that? Go ahead, somebody, anybody, tell me why a townie would just quit talking to me?

Maybe he's frustrated. He's already explained himself a couple times already.

You seem to forget that he was answering your questions. Is he scum now because he stopped? Not for that reason, I think.

I've always thought stubbornness lead to victory, or in the worse case buttloads of information.  Scum leak out some slips every once in a while and the only way to catch them is if you hunt them down for every last detail.

Doesn't that only work if you hunt down details from everybody though? Mr. Person's focus has been very narrow. I think he may be missing the forest for a single tree.

I want to hear more from JTF and Vector. Her Royal Lurkerness and The Jokerman Bandwagon Jumper.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: May 16, 2010, 06:34:40 pm »

Her Royal Lurkerness has been at a wedding and, since she is female and closely related to the bride by blood, had to spend approximately a million hours baking.  Please accept my apologies with the knowledge that I will go back for a readthrough as soon as possible.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 47