Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 47

Author Topic: Vote Mafia 6 - Game Over: Mafia Wins!  (Read 46119 times)

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
Re: Vote Mafia 6 - Day 2: Demotivational
« Reply #420 on: May 13, 2010, 09:23:55 pm »

I'm a Secret Voter, so I don't know my role.  You have as much information towards that as I do.
As I said literally 4 posts ago I won't believe third parties in Vote Mafia until I see them.
I am not scum.

How does that question help you?
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: May 13, 2010, 09:28:53 pm »

I'm a Secret Voter, so I don't know my role.  You have as much information towards that as I do.
As I said literally 4 posts ago I won't believe third parties in Vote Mafia until I see them.
I am not scum.

How does that question help you?
An interesting dilemna has occured.
The choices cobflict within, as if waging war in my mind.
It is now clear.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: May 13, 2010, 09:45:10 pm »

No. I do not understand now, that is the entire concept of busing and seems to not really be why you are attacking him.

Congratu-fucking-lations, you figured out that I'm not attacking Jokerman for his bussing argument, I'm attacking him because his bussing argument disappeared and was replaced with a Janus+Meph are trying to lynch a townie argument only to be replaced with bussing again in the very same post.

Be more specific than that! I can't argue with you if you won't be more specific! Just to humor you, here's my original post with quotes replaced with the the whole post and the originally quoted parts were italicized.

So we've come to Jokerman's doing yesterday. Let me just do a quick run-through to see what was said. Undoubtedly, a fine player of this, the game of mafia unto our Lord Alexhans (Blessed be his name, Amen), will not be making any grievous fuck-ups. After all, nobody else is voting him, there don't seem to be any other players even suspicious of him. What's the worst he could of done? Prove himself to be scum? I don't think that'll happen in a million years, so let's just get through these quotes so I can get back to what I do best: impressions of 30 year-old plays.

Okay, either you're retarded or I am. I'm willing to say that maybe it's me, because if I recall correctly I wrote the accusatory post while completely blasted off my ass.

Basically, I was accusing Meph and/or Janus of trying to buss Ottofar. I was saying that since they were pushing for a shortening while only one of them had their vote on Ottofar, then there was clearly some kind of shenanigans at work, and that Ottofar was trying to noob buss for the scum.

However, after seeing that he AND Meph flipped townie, then clearly I was in the wrong. However, you must admit that I had a point in that the whole situation looked scummy because it was very conveniently placed to end the day with the votes all on the noob kid. My suspicions at this point consist of Janus and, honestly, Org and Pandarsenic (though the last two are slightly less suspicious in my eyes).

Ok, you claim they were trying to buss Ottofar. That makes sense. Just as a side note, that requires both Ottofar and the player(s) you're accusing to both be scum, so of course if you think any one of the players involved is a townie, your bussing attack is bullshit.

Janus and Meph, you're pushing for a shortening of the day while only Janus has his vote on Ottofar. This makes me think that one or both of you is scum and you're pushing to lynch a townie Day 1.

Meph, why are you voting Vector if you're hoping that Ottofar gets lynched? As a matter of fact, Ottofar. What are you pushing for a day-shorten and lynch when you're the one that's going to get killed?

Noob bus, probably. Ottofar, you're scum, and either Janus or Meph (or both, I forget how many scum there are) is your scumbuddy. Shorten.

What? Here you seem to be saying they want a townie lynched. It's like you KNEW Ottofar was a townie! Wait a second, that seems to have made your argument... invalid? Self-defeating? Pointless? Ok, so you obviously decided to drop the argument at this point. Check-and-Mate.

Janus and Meph, you're pushing for a shortening of the day while only Janus has his vote on Ottofar. This makes me think that one or both of you is scum and you're pushing to lynch a townie Day 1.

Meph, why are you voting Vector if you're hoping that Ottofar gets lynched? As a matter of fact, Ottofar. What are you pushing for a day-shorten and lynch when you're the one that's going to get killed?

Noob bus, probably. Ottofar, you're scum, and either Janus or Meph (or both, I forget how many scum there are) is your scumbuddy. Shorten.

But wait some more, now you're saying Ottofar, Janus, and Meph were scum again! Aaaaaaargh! This makes my head hurt! It's like you're just saying whatever sounds like a good accusation at the time with no regard for logic or previous accusations. But wait, that can't be true. OR CAN IT?

Okay, either you're retarded or I am. I'm willing to say that maybe it's me, because if I recall correctly I wrote the accusatory post while completely blasted off my ass.

Basically, I was accusing Meph and/or Janus of trying to buss Ottofar. I was saying that since they were pushing for a shortening while only one of them had their vote on Ottofar, then there was clearly some kind of shenanigans at work, and that Ottofar was trying to noob buss for the scum.

However, after seeing that he AND Meph flipped townie, then clearly I was in the wrong. However, you must admit that I had a point in that the whole situation looked scummy because it was very conveniently placed to end the day with the votes all on the noob kid. My suspicions at this point consist of Janus and, honestly, Org and Pandarsenic (though the last two are slightly less suspicious in my eyes).

Wait, what? So you think anybody who attacked Ottofar is scummy? Is this because the reasons on Ottofar were bullshit? Because I feel like pointing out, you were one of the people who was attacking Ottofar. So by your own admittance, your logic is bullshit. Congratulations, you've managed to prove yourself to be scum, the one thing I said would never happen. Now I've lost 50 bucks. We'll be right back.

You can't say that I'm taking these things out of context: I quoted whole paragraphs. It's only 2 posts! None of the paragraphs NEED any context to show them.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: May 13, 2010, 10:41:06 pm »

Your arguments looked bad before but now some of them look down right retarded. And why the fuck you defending with something that has nothing to do with what we are attacking you for?

Weird third party that he jokingly claims to be=Scum

Until I see third parties in the game, false.

Take what I say.

You just said serial killer is not scum. What?

Also did we ever get a extend?

All you people and semantics:
ORG IS SCUM AND MAFIA!

Now fuck off, I am tired of arguing semantics.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: May 13, 2010, 10:46:45 pm »

Oh man, you reasoning was so good, even I think Org is scum.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: May 13, 2010, 10:48:52 pm »

You should totally vote for him then.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #426 on: May 13, 2010, 10:55:00 pm »

You just said serial killer is not scum. What?

With no serial killer, serial killer is not scum.  Play the gametype you are playing.

Oh man, you reasoning was so good, even I think Org is scum.

Not helpful.  Unless you actually take Criptfeind's advice, but really even less helpful then.
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: May 13, 2010, 11:05:59 pm »

I was making a joje of how bad his reasoning was.
How is that unhelpful.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: May 14, 2010, 12:17:42 am »

I don't like that you think I'm not a threat because I have no vote.

Alright, Jokerman, you have your top three suspects right now?  Care to share?  I want to know what your thinking.  Some concrete-ness would be appreciated.

And Vector make sure to do your A-game we are all in this.

I get the distinct feeling that you're buddying and sidelining (with a potential touch of bandwagoning in the mixture).  The vibe I'm picking up at the moment is townie, but in any case I'm watching you.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: May 14, 2010, 12:22:34 am »

Having been that role before, I understand how frustrating being voteless is. :I
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: May 14, 2010, 12:23:43 am »

Having been that role before, I understand how frustrating being voteless is. :I

What are you referencing?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: May 14, 2010, 12:26:50 am »

The time I had his role and was frustrated because I had no vote?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: May 14, 2010, 12:31:09 am »

The time I had his role and was frustrated because I had no vote?

... I mean in which context?  In response to what?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: May 14, 2010, 12:35:37 am »

I don't like that you think I'm not a threat because I have no vote.

Alright, Jokerman, you have your top three suspects right now?  Care to share?  I want to know what your thinking.  Some concrete-ness would be appreciated.

And Vector make sure to do your A-game we are all in this.

I get the distinct feeling that you're buddying and sidelining (with a potential touch of bandwagoning in the mixture).  The vibe I'm picking up at the moment is townie, but in any case I'm watching you.

The sidelining, at least. When I was that role I felt very... tangential to the actual action.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: May 14, 2010, 12:40:37 am »

Ahh, okay.  Sorry, wasn't sure if that had come in response to my post, or something earlier.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 47