Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 47

Author Topic: Vote Mafia 6 - Game Over: Mafia Wins!  (Read 46146 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia 6 - Day 2: Demotivational
« Reply #435 on: May 14, 2010, 12:43:29 am »

If it's far back enough that people would probably wonder, I quote.
Hell, I usually quote if it's not the primary topic of discussion at present.

Also, sorry I haven't been too active. 5th week in a row with a midterm.

Next week is 6th.

I have more weeks that DO have midterms than weeks that DON'T this quarter.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: May 14, 2010, 01:02:21 am »

Jokerman is scum to me right now, as are you (Jim).

Got a reason, or are you just joining the wagon?

@JTF: Like I said before, I was mistaken. You might be scum, but not because of that situation, just because I am suspicious of everyone. I'm going to look back on you and make my own decision in that regard.

@Mr.Person, you have way too much content for me to quote right because I'm about to pass out. However, I feel like you're either town, or scum cleverly disguised. Getting dragged into an argument that's apparently pointless as you're not going to listen to me. I've told you multiple times, that argument came out wrong. The "inconsistency" that you're trying so hard to create is the direct result of poor writing, not a flaw in my argument. I've tried to explain to you my thought process but either I'm not articulate enough, or you refuse to believe that maybe you're wrong.

Regardless, I'm not spending time on it anymore. I'd rather scumhunt.

Alright, Jokerman, you have your top three suspects right now?  Care to share?  I want to know what your thinking.  Some concrete-ness would be appreciated.

Uh, what? I didn't say that, but cool.

I think that Pandarsenic has been uncharacteristically quiet, and even taking into account his role I'd prefer to see more action out of him. I mean, my role doesn't really allow a lot of intentional voting either, but I'm still making the effort. I've got my eye on Vector as well, for the same reasons. And then there's you, as well.

Why would to ask me about a top 3 if there are only two scum? Taking that into account alongside your quietness and passive lack of scumhunting, you look pretty suspicious to me.

NINJA'D: Pandar has a little more leeway than I first thought. Still though.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: May 14, 2010, 08:02:43 am »

You just said serial killer is not scum. What?

With no serial killer, serial killer is not scum.  Play the gametype you are playing.

He said that he was a SK. He is either lying or scum. Most likely lying.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: May 14, 2010, 09:05:42 am »

Who claimed sk?

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: May 14, 2010, 11:44:33 am »

Who claimed sk?
You did.

Cript, he was joking. There's no SK in Vote Mafia. I'd also like to point out that it seems to me that your scumhunting isn't so much scumhunting as it is drilling Org - and only Org - and not paying attention to anything else.

I'd like more concrete proof from you as to why you think Org is scum. "He's lying." doesn't do it for me.

PFP
BLARG IM DED

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: May 14, 2010, 01:55:36 pm »

I don't like that you think I'm not a threat because I have no vote.

Alright, Jokerman, you have your top three suspects right now?  Care to share?  I want to know what your thinking.  Some concrete-ness would be appreciated.

And Vector make sure to do your A-game we are all in this.

I get the distinct feeling that you're buddying and sidelining (with a potential touch of bandwagoning in the mixture).  The vibe I'm picking up at the moment is townie, but in any case I'm watching you.

No I'm not.  I'm hunting, you are being passive Vector.

Jokerman is scum to me right now, as are you (Jim).

Got a reason, or are you just joining the wagon?

Uh, what?

Why would to ask me about a top 3 if there are only two scum?

Three picks gives a better picture than two?  I said top three suspects, not top three scum because 1. there isn't. and 2. you wouldn't know that unless you were scum yourself.
As for my stated reason it's your incredible ability to contradict yourself between every post and your Day 1 game (as of yet).

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: May 14, 2010, 03:19:47 pm »

Who claimed sk?
You did.

Cript, he was joking. There's no SK in Vote Mafia. I'd also like to point out that it seems to me that your scumhunting isn't so much scumhunting as it is drilling Org - and only Org - and not paying attention to anything else.

I'd like more concrete proof from you as to why you think Org is scum. "He's lying." doesn't do it for me.

PFP
Yes. It is a joke.
I mean, really?

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: May 14, 2010, 03:25:07 pm »

@Mr.Person, you have way too much content for me to quote right because I'm about to pass out. However, I feel like you're either town, or scum cleverly disguised. Getting dragged into an argument that's apparently pointless as you're not going to listen to me. I've told you multiple times, that argument came out wrong. The "inconsistency" that you're trying so hard to create is the direct result of poor writing, not a flaw in my argument. I've tried to explain to you my thought process but either I'm not articulate enough, or you refuse to believe that maybe you're wrong.

Regardless, I'm not spending time on it anymore. I'd rather scumhunt.

Refusal to answer questions means you can't answer the questions. Being unable to say what you meant by a statement means your statement was made for bullshit reasons. You're scum. That was easy.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: May 14, 2010, 03:38:42 pm »

He is being a shit head and anti town. Really. He is jumpy (Or at lest he was) and every thing he says only confuses matters more.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: May 14, 2010, 04:25:06 pm »

He is being a shit head and anti town. Really. He is jumpy (Or at lest he was) and every thing he says only confuses matters more.
Does not, and have not. I make jokes, yes. I haven't done anything horribly horrible to town.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: May 14, 2010, 04:37:22 pm »

Does not, and have not. I make jokes, yes. I haven't done anything horribly horrible to town.

Confusion to town and not scum hunting?

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: May 14, 2010, 05:56:35 pm »

Toony, did you seriously just tell me that I wouldn't know the number of scum unless I was scum?

Get the fuck out.

Seriously, you've got that and a copy of Mr.Person's argument. I'm not buying it at all. What are you even doing here? Let's start with your scumlist.
BLARG IM DED

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: May 14, 2010, 05:59:20 pm »

Are you admitting to being scum then?

Jim and Jokerman for my scum list.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: May 14, 2010, 06:33:45 pm »

Toony, I am scumhunting more than cript, you must admit.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: May 14, 2010, 06:55:26 pm »

Toony, I am scumhunting more than cript, you must admit.

Right now I am calling shenanigans. I admit that I may have a one track mind but you are in no way scumhunting more than me.

I believe your only "scumhunting" thus far is "NO U"
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 47