Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 47

Author Topic: Vote Mafia 6 - Game Over: Mafia Wins!  (Read 46147 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia 6 - Day 2: Demotivational
« Reply #390 on: May 13, 2010, 05:52:39 pm »

Criptfeind

You are trying to get me lynched with ridiculous reasons.

I want you dead because you are annoying and unhelpful. I am not in a mood to suffer idiots.

But is he scum? You haven't called him that yet.

Sorta missed that last part of your post about if I believe he is scum.

Org is scum.

I don't know if he is mafia but be seems the most likely to me, maybe if there was more going on, but there is not.

Took you long enough

The third is not, as he did not lie. Do you believe Org is scum for these reasons?
Lets make a gentleman's agreement to not correct my spelling during a mafia game okay? It is annoying when I cant fix it.

Also a question for you org, are you going to a semi-helpful org or policy lynch org today?
Neither.

This was a lie.

You had to go back to Day 1, to a RV question to say that he was lying?

Sorry, I'm not convinced you think that Org is actually scum. Instead you just want to lynch him for the sake of lynching him.

Unvote Vector. criptfeind.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: May 13, 2010, 05:56:04 pm »

You asked why I called him a lair and I told you, after all I needed something to finish that haiku.

And two min is not that long.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: May 13, 2010, 05:59:42 pm »

I couldn't recall an instance where you actually said he was scum before I asked you about it.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: May 13, 2010, 06:06:03 pm »

Extension, I agree.

So you've been monitoring the discussion but don't have anything to add to it. Why not?

Jokerman is scum to me right now, as are you (Jim).

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: May 13, 2010, 06:06:22 pm »

I don't like that you think I'm not a threat because I have no vote.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: May 13, 2010, 06:07:52 pm »

I couldn't recall an instance where you actually said he was scum before I asked you about it.

Because you have not called me scum when you voted for me you are hypocritical. :-\

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: May 13, 2010, 06:23:18 pm »

Ok, you claim they were trying to buss Ottofar. That makes sense. Just as a side note, that requires both Ottofar and the player(s) you're accusing to both be scum, so of course if you think any one of the players involved is a townie, your bussing attack is bullshit.

I was throwing the possibility out there. Like I said, this argument was evolving in my mind as I was writing it.

I said nothing about this argument being wrong, so I fail to see why you're defending yourself.

Janus and Meph, you're pushing for a shortening of the day while only Janus has his vote on Ottofar. This makes me think that one or both of you is scum and you're pushing to lynch a townie Day 1.
Nnnnno. Don't be stupid. As I've said multiple times now, that was (at least what I thought when I wrote it) their intended appearance. If it was a buss, then that would mean that whatever scum out of Janus and Meph that was voting for him would look like that. I didn't say that I thought Ottofar was town, because - OH WAIT - I didn't. It gets there.

It writes itself. Seriously. So what exactly did you mean by "You're pushing to lynch a townie Day 1"?

This doesn't even need answering anymore. This is like the fourth time I've answered this.

There's nothing to answer. I'm saying you said Ottofar was a townie followed by Ottofar is scum getting bussed. In the same post, no less. I could get into why your bussing argument was more than a bit premature, but I won't. All I'm saying is that you seem inconsistent. Inconsistency is scummy.

No, I don't think anyone who attacked Ottofar was scummy. I think that given the explanation that I've tried to drive into your goddam skull multiple times now,
the whole situation looked scummy because it was very conveniently placed to end the day with the votes all on the noob kid

Jesus. Get the message. I admitted that my accusations were wrong and that it needed looking into. It seems to me, however, that you're making this into a bigger deal than it needs to be. Why is that? Did I get close to one of your scumbuddies, Mr.P?

Actually, you're the one missing the point. Again, it's not that you were wrong. It's that your opinion was more flexible than it should of been. So let me ask you this: did you think Ottofar was scum getting bussed or did you think Pand and Meph were scum trying to get a mislynch off on Ottofar?

If you're going to accuse me, don't make shitty veiled threats, by the way.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: May 13, 2010, 06:24:22 pm »

I don't like that you think I'm not a threat because I have no vote.

It's also that you're just sitting there not doing anything. You could be a bigger threat if you wanted.

Don't believe in yourself, ToonyMan. Believe in the me that believes in you!

Because you have not called me scum when you voted for me you are hypocritical. :-\

Nonsense, I've called you scum plenty of times. I basically called you scum every post during Day 1.

However, you did not call Org scum until after I asked you about it. At all. Scared to call somebody scum who you know is town?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: May 13, 2010, 06:32:04 pm »

Is it a hypothetical org is town?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: May 13, 2010, 06:33:44 pm »

Always a hypothetical town Org.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: May 13, 2010, 06:34:23 pm »

Good.

Always good to check for a slip-up.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: May 13, 2010, 06:35:00 pm »

Mr.Person why are you twisting so many words around? I mean really? And/or does not mean and.

His arguments are not contradictory, he just does not know which one is true? Do you never give more than one augment at a time?

Also nice job taking them out of context.

You can't have and/or in mafia. You can only have one opinion. Anything else is hedging or shifting opinion for no reason, which is what the scum does.

Show me one time I've taken Jokerman's quotes out of context.

I disagree. It's completely possible for a person to find somebody suspicious without having a consistent explanation for why this is the case, which is what you seem to be accusing Jokerman-EXE of not having.

And that's perfectly fine. I don't always have a good reason, so I know what you're talking about. Just don't pretend to have a good reason like Jokerman just tried.

From what I understand, Jokerman-EXE thinks Meph and JTF are suspicious for requesting a shortening (an opinion I do not share). He assumes a few possibilities, that either both of them are scum trying to lynch a townie, or one of them is scum trying to bus his partner. Considering how scummy he thinks Ottofar is, he assumes that it's a noob bus.

Then why did he claim that Janus and Meph were trying to "lynch a townie Day 1"?

I see nothing wrong with this rationale, and it seems consistent through both of his posts you quoted.

So why are you trying to misrepresent Jokerman-EXE's opinion, Mr. Person?

Show me one specific quote I've misrepresented.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: May 13, 2010, 06:40:49 pm »

I'm doing the best I am, thanks for noticing.  You must be at A-game because you are responding to everything I wish I could do that better, just somethings you need to dwell deeper in that's all.

I'm mostly thrashed down by having my opinion destroyed or ignored/confused upon.
Yeah I just went back and saw the mirror voter was town hehe, I thought the mirror voter was still alive.

Alright, Jokerman, you have your top three suspects right now?  Care to share?  I want to know what your thinking.  Some concrete-ness would be appreciated.

And Vector make sure to do your A-game we are all in this.

FAKE-EDIT:

4 NEW REPLIES

Nah, they're not important to change my post.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: May 13, 2010, 06:44:26 pm »

Nonsense, I've called you scum plenty of times. I basically called you scum every post during Day 1.

However, you did not call Org scum until after I asked you about it. At all. Scared to call somebody scum who you know is town?

Way to ignore the spirit and go after technicalities.

Also even taking out the posts you did not talk to me that is stretching "basically" beyond any logical limits.

Obviously voting someone several times does not count for calling someone scum.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: May 13, 2010, 06:49:46 pm »

What do you mean by ignoring spirit?
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 47