Poll

Do ya, punk?

Yes
- 0 (0%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 78

Author Topic: [0.34.10] Mayday's Graphics Set - Even in death I still serve  (Read 371959 times)

xDarkz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I can't find the "[SHOW_FLOW_AMOUNTS:]" In the 31.10 ini file.
How do I turn it on?
Edit: ops worng thread.

I was going to turn it on before dispatching the files but I just thought it mightve not been everyone's preference to have it on. It's located in a similar but entirely different file by the name of d_init or something like that (is currently not on the computer). It's in the same folder, if not already right next to the init file. Might as well tell you since you already asked :P.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 01:01:07 am by xDarkz »

Dearnen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

xDarkz, thanks for putting this thing together.  It seems to work fine for me, except that for some reason all the tiles that have been engraved since are little heads, mushrooms, etc. (both floors and walls).  I noticed that the tile relates to the description, but it's all looks like a mess.  Anyone have an idea what's going on?

xDarkz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

xDarkz, thanks for putting this thing together.  It seems to work fine for me, except that for some reason all the tiles that have been engraved since are little heads, mushrooms, etc. (both floors and walls).  I noticed that the tile relates to the description, but it's all looks like a mess.  Anyone have an idea what's going on?

If you've previously used Phoebus' or any tileset for that matter, you'll have to delete the entire raw folder located within your data>save>region#>, and replace it with the raw in your main directory. This clears the save of any previous mods/tilesets you've been using. Kind of like your Internet cache on Internet Explorer/Firefox/whatever browser you're using.

Hope you can understand this. Let me know if that fixes your problem :]. Is anybody else experiencing any bugs? Please let me know and I'll see what I can do.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 02:39:39 am by xDarkz »

Dearnen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

nope, the engravers are still leaving their ugly graffiti all over the noble quarters.  hmm...must be anarchists... :o

xDarkz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

nope, the engravers are still leaving their ugly graffiti all over the noble quarters.  hmm...must be anarchists... :o

Hmm, I see now. I'll get to it.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 02:54:13 am by xDarkz »

Dearnen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

xDarkz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Here it is.  http://www.mediafire.com/?2mn1mmmvztm

Thanks mate :].
Couldn't figure out why weird symbols would occupy the engraved tiles like that so I went ahead and worked backwards. After working backwards some, I still couldn't figure out what was going on! So I just went ahead and totally reworked it through the whole entire process. And...presto, here you go. Thanks for reporting that by the way! It looks right on my end, tell me if it works on yours.

DF_Mayday_31_10_Mock -- Includes DwarfTherapist-0.5.6c.

I defaulted FPS and Flow Display, as many people turn them on anyways. If you want to turn them off, the options are in d_init for Flow Display and init for FPS. I also incorporated the "df_savegame_updater" from Phoebus' very own tileset into this one, making it as simple as drag/drop and clicking the updater to replace your save game's raw with the one in your current directory.

If there are any other outstanding bugs, please don't hesitate to let me know while Mike's on hiatus D: .
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 04:22:48 am by xDarkz »

Dibuk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

DF_Mayday_31_10_Mock & Dwarf Therapist 0.5.6c Included

Your blood-soaked fields and other various color issues should be resolve ;]. As far as the highlighted/unhighlighted tilesets goes, if you guys are still experiencing problems, don't fret! It's an extremely easy process (mentioned above). If you guys don't know how to do it still, I'll gladly do it, it takes literally a few seconds.

Thank you so much! Now I can see the 'real' blood-splatter, and the misma (sp, rotten stink) have the right color to! Dose the new version above this post have the same fix? ... But never mind that, my engraved walls looks just fine.

Again Thank you so much! this hapy -->  :'(

xDarkz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Your blood-soaked fields and other various color issues should be resolve ;]. As far as the highlighted/unhighlighted tilesets goes, if you guys are still experiencing problems, don't fret! It's an extremely easy process (mentioned above). If you guys don't know how to do it still, I'll gladly do it, it takes literally a few seconds.

Thank you so much! Now I can see the 'real' blood-splatter, and the misma (sp, rotten stink) have the right color to! Dose the new version above this post have the same fix? ... But never mind that, my engraved walls looks just fine.

Yes it does :], it contains all the previous updates, color, highlight changes, and all the works. This tidbit was just to fix the engraving problem, default of some very useful tools and the implementation of Phoebus' save game updater.

Nimrod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes it does :], it contains all the previous updates, color, highlight changes, and all the works. This tidbit was just to fix the engraving problem, default of some very useful tools and the implementation of Phoebus' save game updater.

You, sir, are a gentleman and hero.
---=== Inveniam Viam Aut Faciam ===---

.Greg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Here it is.  http://www.mediafire.com/?2mn1mmmvztm

Thanks mate :].
Couldn't figure out why weird symbols would occupy the engraved tiles like that so I went ahead and worked backwards. After working backwards some, I still couldn't figure out what was going on! So I just went ahead and totally reworked it through the whole entire process. And...presto, here you go. Thanks for reporting that by the way! It looks right on my end, tell me if it works on yours.

DF_Mayday_31_10_Mock -- Includes DwarfTherapist-0.5.6c.

I defaulted FPS and Flow Display, as many people turn them on anyways. If you want to turn them off, the options are in d_init for Flow Display and init for FPS. I also incorporated the "df_savegame_updater" from Phoebus' very own tileset into this one, making it as simple as drag/drop and clicking the updater to replace your save game's raw with the one in your current directory.

If there are any other outstanding bugs, please don't hesitate to let me know while Mike's on hiatus D: .

Ahh nice.
I just wanted to express my thanks to you for all the work you did on this mock version.
Mucho gratias

Niveras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anyone have an idea what's going on?

d_init has an option for [ENGRAVINGS_START_OBSCURED:], which can be set to "YES" or "NO" for predictable results. That probably got toggled somehow in Darkz's pack you. You can also toggle the display of engravings on individual tiles in-game via d-v.

.Greg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just started a new fortress after downloading this mock pack, but all of my water is the default graphics. I think thats the only change to if anyone knows how to fix that, just tel me

.Greg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

EDIT: on second though, my open space is tan, and i hate change, so if anyone could tell me the files to move around for that one

Mike Mayday

• Bay Watcher
  • gfx whr
    • View Profile
    • Goblinart

Oooookay.
The tutorial will be up soon. Until then, I've uploaded dfg_31_10. Lemme know if there are problems.

EDIT: apart from the gfx problems with gypsum etc. DAMN I need to fix those already  :-[
<3
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 78