Poll

Do ya, punk?

Yes
- 0 (0%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 78

Author Topic: [0.34.10] Mayday's Graphics Set - Even in death I still serve  (Read 371935 times)

FuzzyDoom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oooookay.
The tutorial will be up soon. Until then, I've uploaded dfg_31_10. Lemme know if there are problems.

EDIT: apart from the gfx problems with gypsum etc. DAMN I need to fix those already  :-[

Thanks Mike. You know we love you, right?
Also bear in mind that dwarves have their heads at a perfect height for a good face-kicking.
That's the great thing about this forum. We can derail any discussion into any other topic.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thanks mike! :)

I'll probably transfer over the vermin critters since I wasn't too sure about that one.

gazj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have packaged the linux version here in a bzipped tarball.

http://www.foxjames.co.uk/linux/dfg/dfg_31_10_linux.tar.bz2

Arch Linux users can find dfg in the AUR here http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=38076

If anyone wants to make packages for any other specific linux distros, let me know and I will upload them to my server.  I use Arch Linux thats why it's the only one I have covered.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 06:08:19 pm by gazj »

quinntan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Noticed that pillars are 2s rather than pillars.

Nilik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have an issue... the trees don't look like trees. They look like green rocks.

Those are supposed to be ash and chestnut trees if that makes a difference, but tower-caps are the same.

Mike Mayday

• Bay Watcher
  • gfx whr
    • View Profile
    • Goblinart

quinn, thanks- I've uploaded a hotfix.
Nil: after reading your post I've edited the website to be more clear about what you have to do. Please try it.

EDIT: I'm also not sure what to do with the look up and look down keys... For now it's actually more comfortable for me to leave them at default (< and >).
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 05:31:06 am by Mike Mayday »
<3

Nilik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

quinn, thanks- I've uploaded a hotfix.
Nil: after reading your post I've edited the website to be more clear about what you have to do. Please try it.

EDIT: I'm also not sure what to do with the look up and look down keys... For now it's actually more comfortable for me to leave them at default (< and >).

I thought i'd generated my world with this version of DFG and thus didn't have to delete the raw folder, but it worked, so I guess I did. Thanks!

*edit* I'm now getting the "pillars are 2's" thing, which wasn't happening before. Trees are all better though!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 06:37:26 am by Nilik »

Mike Mayday

• Bay Watcher
  • gfx whr
    • View Profile
    • Goblinart

pillars fixed in 31.10.a. sorry, that was my mistake.
<3

Osdeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just downloaded the 31.10.a and chucked in my save, switched the old graphics raws for those from the new version, still getting 2's for pillars, am i missing something?

Mike Mayday

• Bay Watcher
  • gfx whr
    • View Profile
    • Goblinart

Huh. The pillar tile is set in d_init.txt
Could you take a look in there and tell me what do you see? The value should be :245 (not :'245')
<3

BlackRogue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Whatever happened to your 21 px set?

Osdeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ding, my mistake, I must have copied over my previous d_init instead of changing the values i wanted to change (autosave and such), all working now, thanks :P

Kamudo

• Bay Watcher
  • [SO_FLY]
    • View Profile

Thanks for continuing to update the mayday graphics pack. It's been the graphical set I've used since I first started playing. ^^
Lisidadil - A story of one of my first forts.

The continual tale of survival in a harsh land of hate, Fun, betrayal, love, and maybe a random elf or two... If we're unlucky.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey Mike! I found why your gypsum is blank, you're using a blank tile!

The correct one is this: [DISPLAY_COLOR:6:7:1][TILE:'#'] Feel free to change the tile to anything other than blank, I set it to the origional look.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 11:32:23 am by smjjames »

Mike Mayday

• Bay Watcher
  • gfx whr
    • View Profile
    • Goblinart

What the

I could swear I've fixed it already
<3
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 78