Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 642

Author Topic: [40.24] ۩۩۩ Genesis Mod ۩۩۩ [ϟ .11c Old Genesis ϟ] - 0.40.25 update by TomiTapio  (Read 1228249 times)

Prepaid Lenin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ۩۩۩ ஃ Genesis Mod ஃ ۩۩۩ [ϟ 3.12b/14ϟ]
« Reply #3330 on: October 03, 2010, 10:20:45 pm »

What about a Good/Neutral/Evil triangle of colossi?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Just a sprinkling of nigh unkillable enemies again would make things extra fun.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3331 on: October 03, 2010, 10:22:37 pm »

Make the evil one really tiny and make it drop a figurine.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

fivex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3332 on: October 03, 2010, 10:28:21 pm »

Make the evil one really tiny and make it drop a figurine.
Whilst making the good one really big but have nothing it could use for blades or something. I have no idea what it could drop... say...
2 statues?

Prepaid Lenin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3333 on: October 03, 2010, 10:33:50 pm »

The good ones would get launched into orbit repeatedly, regardless of size.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3334 on: October 03, 2010, 10:36:38 pm »

Unless you gave them bladed arms. Then they'd be decapitating dwarves before they could punch it off the map.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

magistrate101

• Bay Watcher
  • That one kid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3335 on: October 04, 2010, 12:23:20 am »

Unless you gave them bladed arms. Then they'd be decapitating dwarves before they could punch it off the map.

lol'd

and, i think that the updates are happening too fast, even IF the offsets didn't change this last update :|

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #3336 on: October 04, 2010, 12:41:43 am »

I am not a fan of featurless huge enemies. It seems too bland for me :). I actually plan to replace current magical colossi with huge automatons of some sort.

Now I will try to make a plant into soap reaction, it was suggested in another thread. This should help to those who want soap in cases without animals, or just as an option.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3337 on: October 04, 2010, 01:55:42 pm »

Dwarf Fortress 0.31.16 is out.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #3338 on: October 04, 2010, 02:37:37 pm »

I know and I have a version ready for it, but right now I am a bit too busy so I will upload it soon.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Bitoru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3339 on: October 04, 2010, 06:42:52 pm »

I know and I have a version ready for it, but right now I am a bit too busy so I will upload it soon.

I'm waiting so hard that my eyes became olives.

Morwaul

• Bay Watcher
  • ..............boo
    • View Profile

I will update it soon, currently I am busy reinstalling windows and components :P.

If you want to do it yourself, copy /data/speech/, /data/art/, /data/init/, /data/sound/ and /raw/ folders from 3.13 version to the clean install of 0.31.14.

I think this was from the .12 to .13 upgrade but I just did it for the .14 to .16 and it appears to be working fine.

Morwaul

• Bay Watcher
  • ..............boo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3341 on: October 04, 2010, 07:51:45 pm »

Deon

I was wondering if you are going to use the new Ironhand .49 graphics in your next update.  I tried copying the upgrade version over the top of what I have now (DF 31.16 with your 31.14 graphical applied to it.)  It looks better when I do this but when I use v and look at inventory the game crashes.  If I do not add Ironhand I do not have this problem.  I am not sure if it is a problem with Ironhand or if it is something caused by me copying stuff over stuff over stuff.

Anyway, I figure you will have a much better handle on what is going on than I do. 

Thanks Again

Edit: Ok, it just did it without the new Ironhand installed.  Just 31.16 with your 31.14 copied over it.  Hopefully this is being caused by the way I copied it over and not by Either of the installed packages. 
Morwaul
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 08:01:28 pm by Morwaul »

Vhorthex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • The Medieval Nerd - Youtube Page
« Reply #3342 on: October 04, 2010, 10:12:04 pm »

Hmm,

I did what i've done in the past with the new updates, but for some 'obscure' reason everything is much darker...?

Also, microline and bauxite have a different color... Is this an update from the Iron Hand mod? I just find it makes some colors much too dark to read. The darkblues over black background are barely readable.

D:
Vhorthex
Patience is a virtue.

Miss old PC-DOS gamse? Check out my YouTube page for 10 Minute videos of ye olde games!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMedievalNerd?feature=mhum

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #3343 on: October 04, 2010, 10:41:06 pm »

I am not a fan of featurless huge enemies. It seems too bland for me :). I actually plan to replace current magical colossi with huge automatons of some sort.

Now I will try to make a plant into soap reaction, it was suggested in another thread. This should help to those who want soap in cases without animals, or just as an option.
Just copy what you need out of my mod. You gave me cobalt and linked to the modding guide.
くコ:彡

Flaede

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Moon Creatures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3344 on: October 04, 2010, 11:01:30 pm »

When you do this, make lots of "gears" or "cogs" or "springs" or something as external decorations that can get cut off like ears are currently. Then when you fight them, a pile off sprockets and cogs will develop. :D
Toady typically doesn't do things by half measures.  As evidenced by turning "make hauling work better" into "implement mine carts with physics".
There are many issues with this statement.
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 642