Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

Author Topic: Deity's.  (Read 12401 times)

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deity's.
« Reply #150 on: April 23, 2010, 10:08:06 pm »

So we've got five neutral races, two evil ones and only one good. Interesting.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 23, 2010, 10:09:22 pm »

I woulda thought the undead would be more lawful evil.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 23, 2010, 10:10:50 pm »

Quote from: Census
Rabbits = 580,000 (yes... that damn many...)

Holy crap, are you sure you were joking about the rabbits overrunning everything?

Oh and also, giant undead turtles are on the giant turtle world?

...damnit, I was wondering about that. Uh... uh... What's the rules on going into Act debt? Is it alright if I do it on purpose?

The rabbits arnt as much as what they will be if they have no serious competition, i mean look, their greatest threat atm is the cats, which keep the population down quite a bit.
And there really is nothing as powerful in the ways of destruction down on the planet than the cats... well anything that isnt a giant fire breathing thing...
Dragons may be their natural opressors later on if they are allowed to breed.

Cant go below -5
And yeah you can go into it, but yeah, it will take some time... and each turn you are in act debt the count will go down 1 max...
So first act
second act
third

If you go below the max - then your character will be cycled out, so be careful with it, and beware that i may find some acts to be worth more than one solo act...
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 23, 2010, 10:14:29 pm »

So we've got five neutral races, two evil ones and only one good. Interesting.

Should increase with good later on, and reminder that you can change the alignment of species.

---

I woulda thought the undead would be more lawful evil.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Well they have intelligent beings (lets call them liches for the time being...) who command the vast undead hordes.
The intelligent beings really only want to take over the planet and consume all living life, adding more to their undead hordes.

Cats are similar but its really survival of the fittest with them...

# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 24, 2010, 10:10:28 pm »

I'm going to contribute a map soon...

... once I have time for it.
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 24, 2010, 10:18:37 pm »

it would help me vastly.
I may change a few things on that map though, could you make it in asciidwar8 and upload the file so i can tweak it a bit once your done?

unless you mean drawing it o.o, if so thats fine.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 10:21:06 pm by silhouette »
---

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 24, 2010, 10:22:14 pm »

it would help me vastly.
I may change a few things on that map though, could you make it in asciidwar8 and upload the file so i can tweak it a bit once your done?

unless you mean drawing it o.o, if so thats fine.

Eh, I'd have to download it, but sure.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 26, 2010, 02:34:06 am »

well shit.
Seems that i have missplaced the act count...
may take a while to get it back up...

In the spare time, two free acts to all... cpt those who are dead and in waiting...
---

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 26, 2010, 07:45:54 am »

Even worse news: I can't find what you wanted me to make the map on. I'm going to now make it via photoshop. This is going to take a LONG time.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 26, 2010, 07:55:16 am »

---

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 26, 2010, 10:03:41 am »

I'd like to join in, if it is possible.

Elcursedil: Elcursedil was a deity occuring in many myths. Elcursedil was often depicted as a black-masked human dressed in a torn cloak, bearing torn wings and surrounded by a constant cloud of flies. He was mainly associated with life, plague, death, unlife, pondering and rebirth. He possesses a deep hate for other gods that disturb him in his ponders.

Edit; I noticed you did not remove Inmontani from the waiting list.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 01:55:40 pm by Caesar »
Spider Overhaul
Adding realistic spiders to Dwarf Fortress. (Discontinued.)

Godhood VIII
The latest installment in the Godhood roleplaying game series.

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 26, 2010, 12:25:58 pm »

Oh, ASCII Draw...

I was confused. Still doing it in photoshop as well.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 27, 2010, 12:22:15 am »

--
Realises that it isnt as fucked up as he once thought...
Working on the act amount now... and ignore that +2 act post before hand...

---

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 03, 2010, 05:23:58 am »

So um.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 20, 2010, 10:05:37 pm »

Urist awakened, he did not like what he saw...
It seemed that the universe had somehow had transfered into a massive state of inactivity.
Urist quickly went about fixing this problem...
But Urist was not perfect in his works, it seems that it was atleast a little bit flawed and time may have been warped an aeon into the future...

(Basically, do you want to warp one aeon into the future?
Possibilities that occur when warping one aeon into the future -
     One race may become dominant over all the other species.
     One race may have exterminated or started exterminating other species.
     Environmental changes.
     Planets and stars may have changed in size, or other intresting things...
     The gods world in another dimension may have some of the strange creatures that are barely kept out from the forcefield around the planet make their way to the newly formed universe.
Etc...

-------------

ACT POSTS AVAILABLE:

SASKAR 2
GIZMUNDIN, 2
CHEETER, 3
DUNDAS 5
Desiré  0
Taymandis previously 1 now = ??
Inmontani 2
---------
Desiré teaches one person of each accessible race to open the portal to the elemental plane. He tells them not to do that, otherwise than as a last stand.

Saskar creates an elemental plane, composed of four parts (Earth, Fire, Wind, Water) and generally partitioned along the existing celestial bodies. Travel between each planet's planes is difficult and time-consuming but possible, while travel between the different elements can only be done through special portals to the Rift, a featureless white space that ebbs and flows like the tides, sometimes being vast and sometimes not existing at all in a specific location. Travel from the elemental plane to the material world can be accomplished only through magic.

Saskar creates elementals to dwell in the elemental planes. Generally appearing as a mass of their respective element, elementals have the potential to take on myriad forms. Though immortal, they can breed similarly to mortals. Like mortals, they are mainly concerned with personal power and their element's dominance. They are aware of the material world, as it affects their planes, and of the other worlds' matching planes. They are intrinsically tied to their plane and have more trouble leaving it than a mortal would his own, though it's relatively easy to be summoned into an appropriate body of their element (which also means they return unharmed to their plane upon "death").

Aarrook creates the Essence of Paradise, which will give magic when the world is in times of paradise and attempts to crash in the world during times againest Paradise. Paradise has been Defined as when the world is at piece and when actions determine respect. Peaceful creatures have been taught how to create shields to protect themselves. A nightmare is worldwide telling people the dangers of the Essence of Paradise, which will remain for one year. All of the unborn dragons are secretly supporting peaceful nations.

Taymandis sends some Night Elf diplomats, seeking peace with the humans. Whilst this is happening, Taymandis rewrites the life threads of the Night Elves as a whole, letting them interbreed with humans, producing elves. They are not immortal, and they can only manipulate the shadows when he/she meditates, but they inherit the best of both parents. Next, he creates a race of dwarves, mountain men who love to hammer away at the mountains with their strength and almost insane zeal for their work. He creates 50,000 of them, and sends them throughout the lands, all of them split into small groups of 10 mating pairs, and settling them in or near mountains. He is a compassionate deity, and teaches them of mining and metalworking, as well as all the things that all dwarves should know. Taymandis then creates tools such as picks, anvils, mechanism and all sorts of good things for the dwarves.

Saskar teaches the Jesters how to summon and deal with elementals.

Taymandis sees the threat far in the distance, and so inspires in his Night Elves an urge to create fortresses, raise armies and prepare to fight the slavering rabbit hordes. In secret, Taymandis creates a pocket dimension that only the god, and whoever he wishes, can enter. He takes the paragons of the Night elves, dwarves and Humans, around 50 members per species, and puts them into a stasis where nothing can harm them.

Desiré creates his own planet, called Aarrook, in memory of the faded god.

Desiré makes the other side of the planet permanently scorching, and the other permanently freezing, by altering the planet's rotation. Between the zones, there is a narrow strip(50km), with conditions ideal for life.

Desiré transports 100 least mutated people(not dragons, turtles, undead, or demons) of each race to the livable strip, and tells them to not fight each other.

Desiré creates 100 dwarves, and teaches them to live in the glacier, mine, make woolen items, and fish the glacial fish.

Desiré creates carnivorous frost sheep, as the cattle for dwarves. They eat fish.

Desiré carves halls for the dwarves all the way to the stone.

Make cult bigger.
Train cult to be good at fighting undead.

Gizmundin creates the lizardfolk, with four tribes each with it's own affiliated element and personality, they are all at peace and are working as a single civilization

Inmontani creates The Judge, an avatar of himself who will defend the innocent and rally the strong to fight evil.
Inmontani creates Sanctuary, an extradimensional pocket protected from the other gods that the souls of his followers go to rest as angels when they die in the physical world.

Dundas builds a large, plentiful island in the middle of the northernmost ocean He puts his humans plus two of the other humans on its shore. He commands the humans from the world to teach the others everything they know. He makes sure that his creations and the other humans are unable to interbreed.

----
Those are all the acts that had been posted... i think...
And could someone please remind me what is on what... like, giant turtles are on one world, igh humans are on like planet of the gods, most others are on the main planet... Im unsure...

Also, i shall edit this post soon as i feel that i was bogged down by the number of acts and how shit was structured...

« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 10:16:17 pm by silhouette »
---
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12