Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Author Topic: Deity's.  (Read 12389 times)

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
Re: Deity's.
« Reply #135 on: April 23, 2010, 06:09:37 am »

Although I am not in anymore, I must remind you that THERE IS NO MORE SHIELD, GODDAMMIT!
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 23, 2010, 06:43:57 am »

Whoops.

And look! The world had gone mad. Desiré had made the land more fertile, which had been resulted into a variety of mutated plants spreading quickly. Also, dead had risen from their graves. Thus, Desiré decided to create his own planet. A planet, which had one side of sun-scorched desert, and the other of a freezing glacier. Between these zones, there is quite narrow (~50 kilometers) strip of conditions ideal for life. He filled this strip with plants, and wildlife. There were no sapient beings there however, and Desiré decided to take one hundred people of each species, except the "evil" ones(Dragons, Undead, FBFT demon) to the planet. He also made the glacier have some inner water, with fish in there. He then proceeded to create dwarves, hundred of them, to whom he gave some pickaxes, and taught them to use them. He also carved a stairway to the stone, that the dwarves could use to construct items. He then created frost sheep, who are carnivorous, as cattle for the dwarves. He taught the dwarves to make clothing from  sheep wool.

Desiré creates his own planet, called Aarrook, in memory of the faded god.

Desiré makes the other side of the planet permanently scorching, and the other permanently freezing, by altering the planet's rotation. Between the zones, there is a narrow strip(50km), with conditions ideal for life.

Desiré transports 100 least mutated people(not dragons, turtles, undead, or demons) of each race to the livable strip, and tells them to not fight each other.

Desiré creates 100 dwarves, and teaches them to live in the glacier, mine, make woolen items, and fish the glacial fish.

Desiré creates carnivorous frost sheep, as the cattle for dwarves. They eat fish.

Desiré carves halls for the dwarves all the way to the stone.

There is a water depot a few hundred meters from the dwarves, and the dwarves have an access to it through the undeground.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 06:45:46 am by Ottofar »

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 23, 2010, 07:22:06 am »

The undead show little signs for improvement, and are too destructive to allow growth. Cheetar will help aid the growth of the cult, and instruct them in the art of killing undead, telling them to protect their lands.

Make cult bigger.
Train cult to be good at fighting undead.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 23, 2010, 09:15:46 am »

Huh. I thought I took my name off the waiting list, but I guess I didn't. Well, I'm fine with playing, but I don't really know what is going on, anyone mind filling me in? I read the latest update but I'm still really confused.
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 23, 2010, 09:30:36 am »

1 main planet - Humans, elves, rabbits, cats, dragons, demon. Demon kills stuff. Dragons kill stuff. Rabbits hate cats, cats hate rabbits. Cats are hella mutated. Elves are hella magical. Humans are hella technological. Also some other planets but they don't really matter.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 23, 2010, 01:38:22 pm »

Hmm... Okay, so I'm guessing the entities are sort of aligned like this:

Dragons = Unpredictable
Demon = Extremely Evil
Worm = Chaotic Neutral
Elves = Neutral?
Cats = Neutral Good
Humans = Good
Rabbits = Chaotic Neutral?
Jesters = Chaotic Good?
Undead = Evil. Most imminent threat to life as we know it.
Giant Sea Turtles = Irrelevant

Is this close enough, and how many actions do I have?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 23, 2010, 06:16:56 pm »

That's probably close enough, though I think more of the races are neutral or haven't really shown otherwise yet. You get 2 Acts per turn, so I would assume you have 2 Acts now.

I am still a ways out of the game, but would it bother anyone if I made futuristic technology, I would try to stop it from spreading or being abused...

I'd be alright with limited magitech or something, but I'd prefer we stuck to a theme. I don't think having occasional plasma rifles floating around is a good idea.

Quote from: Census
Rabbits = 580,000 (yes... that damn many...)

Holy crap, are you sure you were joking about the rabbits overrunning everything?

Oh and also, giant undead turtles are on the giant turtle world?

...damnit, I was wondering about that. Uh... uh... What's the rules on going into Act debt? Is it alright if I do it on purpose?

Oh, and I'd like to team up, Acanthus, but I sort of made the Jesters specifically to mess with things.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 23, 2010, 06:36:17 pm »

I'm tempted to say "Dundas incinerates two thirds of the Rabbit population." But I won't do that just yet. Before I post my turn, does the main mortal world have any seas or oceans?
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 23, 2010, 06:42:45 pm »

Yeah, they were created along with its forests, I think, but nobody ever did anything with them.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 23, 2010, 06:44:21 pm »

Great! That's an Act or two that I can use elsewhere!
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 23, 2010, 06:47:49 pm »

Oh interesting. They were created by Taymandis before the forests, actually.

...and they're made of his blood.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 23, 2010, 07:38:09 pm »

Gizmundin was awoken from his slumber, he did not like this, this made him very edgy and easily annoyed, he hated not sleeping long enough, but alas, sleep would have to wait, there was work to be done.He noticed that one of the gods changed, or was he gone entirely, no matter, he didn't enjoy the godly squablbes anyway.He decide it was time for his children to arrive.He took the soothing green of the plains, the gray rock of the earth, the deep blue of the skies and the scorching red of the planets heart, and he made the lizardfolk, each of the four tribes he made was fond of their element and it's color.The greens lived on the plains, togheter with the nature, they valued all life and nurtured it.The grays lived underground, they were the crafters, they enjoyed creating things and seeing others use them.The blues were his favourite, living on the cliifs on the coasts they were the adventurers, they loved speed and the freedom filght gave them, they lived for exploration and curiosity fueled their society.And finnaly the reds, the warlike, they were a neccesary evil he belived, they were the ones to protect the others, they were the great wall that shielded the weak from the dangers of the universe.They loved fighting, they loved destruction, but they hated one that had no cause.All of the tribes would mix, intertwine and create a living organism which would be the pinnacle of life on this world, a civilization that would strive for greatness.

Gizmundin creates the lizardfolk, with four tribes each with it's own affiliated element and personality, they are all at peace and are working as a single civilization
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 23, 2010, 08:11:37 pm »

Inmontani drifts on the edge of creation. After an eternal sleep, he opens his eyes... and is stunned by what he sees.

"What... what is this? This is horrible! Chaos and disorder everywhere... It must be fixed. Things must be brought back into line... before they get worse. It looks like I must be the one to do that."

Inmontani creates The Judge, an avatar of himself who will defend the innocent and rally the strong to fight evil.
Inmontani creates Sanctuary, an extradimensional pocket protected from the other gods that the souls of his followers go to rest as angels when they die in the physical world.

EDIT: The idea being that The Judge will rally followers who will Crusade for me. Probably fighting the undead. But not suicidally. Lawful Good, not Lawful Stupid.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 08:13:37 pm by RandomNumberGenerator »

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 23, 2010, 09:59:44 pm »

Dundas looked at the Low Humans. "Well that was unexpected. Might as well use them."
He continued with His plans. He built a large Island in the middle of the northernmost ocean, with thick forests, massive, metal rich mountains and several wide plains, all teaming with life. He took two of the Low Humans and placed them and the High Humans on the shore. He Commanded the Low Humans to teach the others all they knew. He told the High Humans of His Hall and that all those who die bravely will join Him there. He also makes sure that His creations and the Low Humans are unable to produce offspring together.

Dundas builds a large, plentiful island in the middle of the northernmost ocean He puts his humans plus two of the other humans on its shore. He commands the humans from the world to teach the others everything they know. He makes sure that his creations and the other humans are unable to interbreed.
My full sig

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 23, 2010, 10:01:10 pm »

(n.a.p)
Yeah, the shield IS down NOW. I should have really put that up... every entity post is before the next action post... If you get that...

So act post 1
entity post 1
act post 2
entity post 2
act post 3
entity post 3
act post 4
entity post 4
act post 5
entity post 5

If someone says that they make a barrier on act post 2
it will go down to act post 5... or something... and not on entity post 4...
Bah, anyway shields down... Rabbits will be freed
cats will be freed

and this is the layout of the species alignments

Dragons = chaotic neutral
Demon = chaotic, just chaotic.
Worm = Neutral (can cause good and bad mutations)
Elves = lawful good/neutral good
Cats =  chaotic Evil really, but much less of an evil atm than undead...
Humans = Neutral
Rabbits = Lawful neutral
Jesters = Chaotic Neutral
Undead =CHAOTIC EEEEEVIIIIILLL
Giant Sea Turtles = True neutral

P.s.
Writing neutral 200 times makes the word look wrong...

And iron wood trees and the rest of the mutated plants will slowly be spreading across accessable landscape...

Also next turn is a smaller urist act turn, and fun shall be had... Its not a great urist act... then Fun shall be had... Or fun, prehaps both.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 10:04:05 pm by silhouette »
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12