Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12

Author Topic: Galactic Expansion.  (Read 9173 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Galactic Expansion.
« Reply #105 on: March 27, 2010, 11:52:35 pm »

What's the price of planet Krull?
THE PLANET KRULL IS NOT FOR SALE CURRENTLY.
GCCD
THE GC IS THE BIGGEST KNOWN "GROUP" IN EXISTENCE. THE NUHF IS ALSO A HUGE "GROUP" THERE ARE MANY MANY ORGANIZATIONS THAT SPAN GC SPACE. THE BIGGER/WELL KNOWN ONES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
THE GUILDS
THE NOBLE HOUSES
DIFFERING BRANCHES OF THE GC SUCH AS THE GCCB, THE GCPF, THE GCA, THE GCLS, AND MANY MORE.PERHAPS IF YOU GIVE US THE TYPE OF ORGANIZATION YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WE CAN POINT YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION?

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 27, 2010, 11:57:55 pm »

(Puts on HK-47 voice)

Query: What exactly is the NUHF?

Query: I am looking for the military focused organization that span the universe.

Query: What would you like to do to the Pirates on Hoth?

Query: Is the GCCD closer to the conservative side of the scale, or the Liberal side of the scale?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 28, 2010, 12:13:45 am »

THE NUHF IS THE NEW UNITED HUMAN FEDERATION. THEY ARE THE GOVERNMENT AND THE NAME OF THE MILITARY OF  THE "SOL" STAR SYSTEM (626-6735ABH312-53) THEY ARE ALSO THE PRIMER HUMAN GOVERNMENT. THEY ARE ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL OF THE SYSTEM GOVERNMENTS AND ARE GENERALLY ACKNOWLEDGED AS THE THIRD MOST POWERFUL POLITICAL BODY IN THE GC.

THAT WOULD BE THE NUHF, THE GCA, (GALACTIC COUNSEL ARMY) OR THE GCPA. (GALACTIC COUNSEL POLICE FORCE)

SORRY YOUR LAST REQUEST WAS LOST IN PAPER WORK. WE WILL PAY THE BOUNTY IF YOU HAVE PROOF OF ANY PIRATES YOU KILL. FEEL FREE TO KILL ANY YOU FIND.

THE GCCB IS ONLY A GOVERNMENT. WE DO WHAT WE WERE MADE TO DO. WE DO NOT "LEAN" TOWARDS ANY "POLITICAL PARTY'S".

You don't have to ask the GCCB every thing I can answer your questions as well. IE they are probably what is know on earth as stereo typically "Hard core conservative" They are basically every stereotype of every bad bureaucracy rolled into one to be a plot device when I need them.

and they seem to know a lot about this universe, so good way for me to put some story line in.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 12:15:47 am by Criptfeind »

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 28, 2010, 12:29:24 am »

Hrm.

I stay with my actions.

GCCD, who is the commanding officer in this area? And what is your standing on the NUHF?
Is there a current GCCD law restricting the possession of certain weapons, such as Ion Cannons?

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 28, 2010, 12:45:39 am »

>Barter for the price of 500Hcr in return for colonizing a planet to further the goals of humanity.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 28, 2010, 12:54:57 am »

>Barter for the price of 500Hcr in return for colonizing a planet to further the goals of humanity.
Considering they may not even be Human at all...

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 28, 2010, 12:58:44 am »

That may be true, but humans are their allies and I'm human.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 28, 2010, 01:13:41 am »

That may be true, but humans are their allies and I'm human.
MAYBE they are their allies, MAYBE.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 28, 2010, 01:50:02 am »

GCCD, who is the commanding officer in this area? And what is your standing on the NUHF?
Is there a current GCCD law restricting the possession of certain weapons, such as Ion Cannons?

THE "COMMANDING OFFICER" OF THE GCCB IN THIS AREA IS MR --'E/^B-+]TH [trANSLATING... MR CHANK.] THE THIRD.
THE NUHF IS PART OF THE GC. THE GCCB IS PART OF THE GC.
ALL LETHAL WEAPONS MUST HAVE PERMITS.
REQUEST DENIED.

They are not human... well they are not all human... THE GCCB DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE BASED ON RACE. They are allies... I need to make a flow chart don't I?

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 28, 2010, 07:29:07 am »

I probabaly will do that but 300 is a lot so id pref3r more info. how much land am i actu}y buying with that, and how does zoneing work?
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 28, 2010, 10:28:54 am »

Okay. I'd like to buy the land around my two towns and the path to my future copper mine.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 28, 2010, 11:36:31 am »

I probabaly will do that but 300 is a lot so id pref3r more info. how much land am i actu}y buying with that, and how does zoneing work?
It would be enough to buy a ring of land around the city the size of what it would take to upgrade. Red=you green=town.

AAA
ATA
AAA

Okay. I'd like to buy the land around my two towns and the path to my future copper mine.
Fufufu? Okay can I ask why? It may be completely unnecessary.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 28, 2010, 11:54:41 am »

And the zoning?

Also, general pricelists for things woul d be apreciated.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 28, 2010, 12:02:34 pm »

A town costs 200 to make, each level up takes 200 more than the last one. A city takes 2000 each upgrade only costs 2000. Land costs 1/4 the price of whatever, when you need to buy it, which is only when the GCCB is low on funds at the point. Land is cheep right now so there are discounts.

Zone, sorry for forgetting to address that in my last post. Basically the GCCB is going to slap a fine if you build say a factory in a residential district or vica vursa Its not a huge fine, but you can avoid it by zoning as "Mixed" so you should probably do that. It really does it matter, probably should take it out of the game because it is a pain in the ass and does nothing. So no more zones.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 28, 2010, 12:50:00 pm »

It's so that I can own the land for the Duchy as opposed to being a tenant of the GCCB.
Anyhow, actions.

>Build factories
>Build road between town 1 (Kanralin City), town 2 (Bern), and the future Copper Mine.
>Build Copper Mine

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12