Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

Author Topic: Galactic Expansion.  (Read 9163 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Galactic Expansion.
« Reply #120 on: March 28, 2010, 12:58:55 pm »

How many factories?

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 28, 2010, 02:06:09 pm »

Uh... let's see. I have roughly 200 people in each town, and a small factory roughly employs 100. (as an estimate)

I'd say one in each town.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 28, 2010, 04:05:11 pm »

hmm, I'm still not sure abaut the 300. I'll do it if there is an estimated net profit within 10 turns, otherwise not.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 28, 2010, 04:32:09 pm »

That depends on what Barbarossa the Seal God is going to do. There are 800 people that need homes and if Barbarossa the Seal God  makes them they will live there and if he does not they will probably expand the city. This goes for the other players as well, if they start building stuff that will cut into your land profits. Also how much are you willing to see the land back for?

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 28, 2010, 06:17:15 pm »

Well, there will probably be other migration waves, and this is likely to grow into the capital of the system I think, so I'll go for it and buy then!
I'm willing to sell for no less than 5 times buying price, and no more than 10% of it per turn and in case that much can be sold it will be auctioned out, I will sell it all for 100 times buying price however.
I don't really expect to sell it right now, these selling prices are to handle to good to ignore bids.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 28, 2010, 06:30:21 pm »

Harsh man you are really screwing them over, I think I feel a twing of empathy... no... it was just the peppers I am eating.

If you chock something it will die though so be careful.

I will start on the turn when I can I have a lot of stuff going down right now.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 28, 2010, 10:41:41 pm »

The AIADF(Armok) hatches a plan to make money by buying and selling real estate they buy 300 HCr worth of land around the city! They build a headquarters, the tallest tower in the city, truly the peons know who the boss is now. They than build another factory to build cars and other necessary vehicles. They decide to cut into cost of all the building by hiring a crew to work full time on the city.  With their SMALL BUSINESS SUBSIDIARY they only have to pay 308.75.

The Grand Duchy of Kanralin(Barbarossa the Seal God This is a long name) build factories in the cities to employ and make money off of the people of their towns. Because of the lack of resources the building goes slowly and it will take another turn.
The plan to build a mine and a road goes off with out a hitch. The mine mines out a load of copper.

The Centauri Research and Development(Fortis) sends out a scout to find out more about the metal deposits he will report back in three turns. The mine is build by the builder that built the base. The orbital scans show a strange signal coming from the polar regions of the planet! You cant decode it. They finally manage to get the rovers in working order.

The GDI are packed up and are about to leave when the pirates from before attack them! FIVE fighters and a small docking ship out of the sky just as the GDI ships take off! The pirates send a message, "You are out numbered and out gunned. Give your self up and we will not harm you." The GDI captain retorts with a elegant double laser shot that utterly annihilates two fighters. The battle is joined! The GDI fighters doge lasers and missiles and streak up to the small docking ship unleashing a barrage is missiles that quickly knock it down to the ground. Now that it is the three pirate fighters vs the entire GDI force their bravo deserts them, and having no other choice they quickly surrender. Gained Three fighters, and one damaged small docking ship. You took 8 pilots, one captain, and 14 crew men prisoners. You are awarded 30HCr for your service. When you get back to Genesis a large number of men ask to join your team because of your exploits (Offering to join you are 9 fighters for free, 12 fighters 1/2HCr each, Two pilots with a small fighter ship each for 7 and 1/2HCr each. )

The Dragoons(thunderclan) lose contact with the rover at the ancient building... strange when they investigate the only problem with it is it ran out of power... but even without sun light its battery should have lasted for several more months... The team gos into the ruins and you loose radio contact with them because of interference from a dust storm. The mine is set up quickly and effectively and the first load of gems are pulled out of the ground. The second rover stumbles open a strange red liquid that is seeping out of the ground. The orbital scans are jumbled by a quick burst of some sort of transmission.. all you get is it is going to Genesis.

Maps I am trying a new way check it out:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I feel that something is wrong some where... its a lot to update so if you see something off let me know.

Edit: already found a mistake.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 11:23:15 pm by Criptfeind »

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 28, 2010, 10:58:39 pm »

Let the free fighters join, and 9 of the fighters who want pay.

Promote all the men who partake in the fight to the coveted GDI Heroic status. (Propaganda/Not meant to be taken seriously)

I forget, how much money do I have?

Offer the pirates a new chance in the Grand Duchy of Kanralin. (If Barbarossa allows it. That and could he pay me a little?)

And once again, GDI Air Superiority reigns supreme.

Is it possible to recruit infantry and land vehicles?
How about colonists?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 11:14:35 pm by Phantom »

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 28, 2010, 11:18:42 pm »

Feel free to shorten it to Kanralin.

I'll take them, as long as they swear an oath to never again harm another sentient being.

>Keep up the factory building.
>After the factories are done, produce copper wire and other electrical components to be sold.
>Set up a port town on the west coast
>If labor is available, build a road from Kanralin to the Port Town. (Now known as Seguar)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 11:22:06 pm by Barbarossa the Seal God »

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 28, 2010, 11:22:17 pm »

All the fighters are now HEROIC

for reals though you got 230HCr... and dammit the changes I made to post two did not take WHAT THE HELL. The status post is off and it takes to long to fix so it will stay that way tell tomorrow.

You can recruit infantry and land vehicles, the fighters are infantry (small fighter ships are air units) what are you thinking about as far as land vehicles go?

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 28, 2010, 11:29:25 pm »

Are you sir the Fighters are infantry? Couldn't you just name all the Infantry Infantry and other things like Shock Infantry or Commandos and that stuff?

And by Land Vehicles, I mean things like these, Tanks, APCs (Like that annoying APC in Mass Effect), things like that?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 28, 2010, 11:39:23 pm »

Ya fighter is a bad name... I will rename them soon.

As far as land vehicles go there is only a beat up old Troop transport for sale right now.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 28, 2010, 11:55:06 pm »

Hire everyone.

Repair the docking ship.

How much is the beat up old troop transport?

Also: See where we could buy supplies to make an airtight and hospitable base inside the mountain on hoth.

And: See if there are any jobs that my faction could do for pay.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 29, 2010, 12:01:03 am »

How.... unsavory of jobs will you accept?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 29, 2010, 12:04:54 am »

And the transport is 8HCr

Assuming my memory is correct you don't have room for it on your ships, you can but in in the place of one of the small fighter ships but than you will have to leave that behind.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12