Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 1104

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 2100473 times)

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #225 on: June 24, 2010, 07:22:10 pm »

I was playing in NewsMuffin's adventure succession game for a while (but I got Xugot killed, sorry guys :( ), and it turned out the player before me (Josephus) apparently spent the better part of his time collecting goblin and elf heads (or something like that).

I was in the middle of continuing his work when I got shot by elves.

If it's any consolation, I kept a noncanon save and went around collecting the heads of every civilization in existence. I'm going after the Scholarly Yor (some titan) about now.

Quick question: What the fuck is a Yor?
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Internet Kraken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 25, 2010, 12:00:06 am »

Picture a dwarf, warrior, mechanic, or some other incredibly useful profession. Now picture him dead. That's what infections do.
[NOPAIN] no gain.
Escapist Reveredtour Let's Play.

Peasant

• Bay Watcher
  • MANY WHELPS NOW HANDLE IT
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 25, 2010, 08:10:03 am »

I seem to have contracted a disease, out of nowhere the tags "fever", "nauseous" and "dizzy" popped up. I'm guessing it has something to do with my brain, spine and neck being rotten. What should i do?

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 25, 2010, 08:18:26 am »

That sounds incredibly painful.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 25, 2010, 08:36:19 am »

I seem to have contracted a disease, out of nowhere the tags "fever", "nauseous" and "dizzy" popped up. I'm guessing it has something to do with my brain, spine and neck being rotten. What should i do?
You got "flied" by a lost adventurer didn't you?if so your fuc*ed man.

Peasant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 25, 2010, 09:22:39 am »

You got "flied" by a lost adventurer didn't you?if so your fuc*ed man.
I didn't get flied by those rotten dead flies, i got covered in wyvern acid but i didn't melt. I've been covered in wyvern acid before but i've died from it, so this must be something else.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 25, 2010, 09:25:28 am »

Lost adventures? Wyverns? I don't see them in vanilla. Are they from some mod?
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Peasant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 25, 2010, 10:22:13 am »

Yes, deon's genesis mod. I wholeheartedly recommend it, it adds lots of amazing stuff like dwarven castes! My adventurer died after taking two steps, in the first step i couldn't breathe, stand or grasp anything. On the second step i bled to death.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 25, 2010, 11:08:59 am »

Yes, deon's genesis mod. I wholeheartedly recommend it, it adds lots of amazing stuff like dwarven castes! My adventurer died after taking two steps, in the first step i couldn't breathe, stand or grasp anything. On the second step i bled to death.
Oh! I know it! I do played it.

But it became too packed with stuff, and too much stuff isn't fun for me ;)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 25, 2010, 05:54:57 pm »

odiya thediquaba cuthefi athama
a gigantic mass of muscle and scars this moster half man half wolf rests in the cold wastes of his home.
only a bust right arm,left eye and a missing finger at the cost of puting over thirty men in the ground.

maybe he wil rise in add of a new hero?
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 25, 2010, 11:30:00 pm »

... I see. In fact, I see clearly.

That may be one of the greatest movies ever made, second only to Italian Spiderman.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Internet Kraken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 28, 2010, 02:44:20 am »

So I was given the task of killing an Ettin. Pretty simple, but upon arriving at the site I found that there wasn't a cave. Instead the Ettin's had apprently just settled in a random spot in the woods, proclaiming their mountain of meat and wine to be their home. About 12 of the bloody things swarm my only companion, striking him down in an instant. I decided that I clearly in over my head, but before I could flee an Ettin apparently damaged one of my motor nerves, taking away my ability to stand and more importantly fly. So now I'm reduced to crawling away while 12 Ettins chase me across the country side. I doubt I will be able to survive this.

EDIT: I just saw a naked mole dog walk by. Odd, since I'm still on the surface. Also one of the Ettin's just died from wounds inflicted by my deceased companion, so at least he was good for something.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 02:46:20 am by Internet Kraken »
Picture a dwarf, warrior, mechanic, or some other incredibly useful profession. Now picture him dead. That's what infections do.
[NOPAIN] no gain.
Escapist Reveredtour Let's Play.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 28, 2010, 09:58:04 am »

One of my adventurers was epic and killed giants and ettins and hydras till he got a mission to kill a collosus, the fight took place in the snowy mountain peak where you can't go by travelling, it lasted 2 days till my guy died of dehydration, none of us had hurt the other.

Another one i retired after i had killed a dragon and countless other beasts to a dwarven mountain home, he was the last human on earth.

Third adventurer was going around happily murdering a town, the entire population was dead and the temple destroyed, he thought the town was now abandoned till he went to the town pub, where about 20 townspeople were, most of them soldiers and 2 flashing humans, my guy killed 10 of them before getting a mortal wound and getting fainted. He then lost his halbert but was still able to kill 5 more till he bled to death. The guy has an arm and a leg missing, badly wounded throath and 1 punctured lung and many other bad wounds.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

BodyGripper

• Bay Watcher
  • The dog is screaming.
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 01, 2010, 01:23:34 am »

I just had this exchange:

Lum Omudinu, Swordsman:  You look like a mighty warrior indeed.
Sina Okouthra, Child:  I'm thirty!
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry... It's okay to sell quivers..."
I just ripped open a lions throat by biting it. Who's the lion now, bitch!

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 01, 2010, 02:10:53 am »

Hahaha

Manchild
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 1104