Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 1104

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 2100345 times)

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #255 on: July 05, 2010, 05:24:40 am »

It observes.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (
« Reply #256 on: July 08, 2010, 02:05:02 am »

I went to a few goblin fortresses to find that all there was were humans and enslaved children. I picked up three prisoner children and went into the wilderness. We were ambushed by a black bear. I decided to watch what would happen... three children versus a female black bear. The results were lolsy at best...

I stepped back and immediately the children all attacked. The first two kept getting dodged, but the third actually managed to grab the bear by the throat and hold on for a while before getting charged into a lake. After falling into the water, the child began drowning. The other two children charged the bear and the bear and one of the remaining children fell in. The bear and non-drowning child began under-water mortal combat. The bear bit the kid in the arm a few times, so the kid got out and ran away. The bear followed, and was attacked by the last remaining child. The first to go into the water had finally drowned by this time. The bear attacked the child and they spent a while just dodging away from eachother. After a couple minutes of this, the wounded child came out of nowhere and shoulderslammed the bear back into the water.

What happened next made me laugh harder than anything else so far...

The game lagged out for a couple of turns while the kids took turns pushing the bear back into the water every time it tried to get out... Then the lake froze... xD
Hey, look what I did!
Dr. Melon cancels read post: spelling incredibly poor.

Kobold Troubadour

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUSICALITY: +-]
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 08, 2010, 09:01:24 pm »

I went to a few goblin fortresses to find that all there was were humans and enslaved children. I picked up three prisoner children and went into the wilderness. We were ambushed by a black bear. I decided to watch what would happen... three children versus a female black bear. The results were lolsy at best...

I stepped back and immediately the children all attacked. The first two kept getting dodged, but the third actually managed to grab the bear by the throat and hold on for a while before getting charged into a lake. After falling into the water, the child began drowning. The other two children charged the bear and the bear and one of the remaining children fell in. The bear and non-drowning child began under-water mortal combat. The bear bit the kid in the arm a few times, so the kid got out and ran away. The bear followed, and was attacked by the last remaining child. The first to go into the water had finally drowned by this time. The bear attacked the child and they spent a while just dodging away from eachother. After a couple minutes of this, the wounded child came out of nowhere and shoulderslammed the bear back into the water.

What happened next made me laugh harder than anything else so far...

The game lagged out for a couple of turns while the kids took turns pushing the bear back into the water every time it tried to get out... Then the lake froze... xD

I think your either the best or the worst camp councilor ever...though I do admit that Bear Wrestling is a very interesting camp activity. They should implement that...
[UTTERANCES] kinda' makes it hard for people to understand kobold songs...

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 08, 2010, 10:17:29 pm »

I never noticed this before but you can talk to your diety. That's awesome!

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 08, 2010, 10:18:37 pm »

The deity doesn't respond! Boo.

At least there's no godly smiting, yet.
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 08, 2010, 11:10:23 pm »

I laughed so hard, because after massacring some pitiful human town, I found the warlord.

GenericName: I am GenericName!
GenericName: Prepare to die!

GenericName has died of old age.

The warlord dropped dead right in front of me. I'm going to check Legends, see how old he was.

He was also awesome because his ears were cut off by 2 different men, and his eyelid was split open by a bolt. He got a sexy-looking 'massive straight scar' on it.

He also had his little toe, left foot, bitten off by a cougar.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 11:14:09 pm by Vertigon »

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 08, 2010, 11:12:25 pm »

He was just reminding himself who he was. Poor guy was probably senile.

BodyGripper

• Bay Watcher
  • The dog is screaming.
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 09, 2010, 12:06:23 am »

his ears were cut off by 2 different men

Best part. :P
How old was he when it happened?
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry... It's okay to sell quivers..."
I just ripped open a lions throat by biting it. Who's the lion now, bitch!

Kobold Troubadour

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUSICALITY: +-]
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 09, 2010, 12:38:46 am »

Shame, you were a day/ a few hours late...bet he preferred to die a warriors death. (But we prefer the funny version :P)

His legend entry seemed to be an interesting read...got a pic?
[UTTERANCES] kinda' makes it hard for people to understand kobold songs...

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 09, 2010, 01:33:02 am »

Wow, what are the chances of you running into someone just in time for them to die of old age right in front of you?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 09, 2010, 03:50:24 am »

I just met the high crab...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

He is the high priest of a religion that worships the coast.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 09, 2010, 06:51:36 am »

And his name is Ted.

Snukkems

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 09, 2010, 08:05:41 am »

Recently joined a cult.   Appearently these humans worship "Cassok" God of Murder and Torture.

It's refreshing to talk to humans and hear "Go with Murder"... You know, before I butcher their civilization and offer their skulls to their own God.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 09, 2010, 08:38:32 pm »

i just killed an iguana demon lording over a dark fortress. i also killed most of the goblins. my injuries so far consist of a right lower leg. did i mention the iguana demon?
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 10, 2010, 02:54:10 am »

in using runesmith, spent a good 2 hours trying to get a noble treasure to join me(rolled a mossette dwarf). I had like 4 men 3 female dwarfs and a ex demon king(was not here at the time I visited the fort.).
try to see if removing the player civ tag would help and ended up creating the rage virus (loyalty crusade) I runesnuff 3 who was in contact of the thing yet somehow missed the archer who tagged my norseman...
sadly this lead to what one could say a really bad zombie flick as I ran south from the ground zero looking for the king to attempt to do this again.
ask a general and he said look for lor well I check runesmith found him... dead. I ask the same guy again who should I look for to do a quest in and pointed to some one not on the map.
after the nice chat I started getting kill threats from my ex members.
so I travel to the nearest cave to find SOME ONE to recruit.

for a good second I thought I lost the virus only to have two dwarfs my axe man and a fisherman who I asked 5 seconds before the virus hit the Dwarvenhome wanted me dead. sadly like any good person who wish to go back to their old fort I high tail north from the two zombies leaving a hand few of the band to deal with them.

after spending a good 2 minutes with a wyrm I check the (yellow)runepages and found out the ex demon king I recruited earlier(got strip of his title by a drunk elf) was crashing here.

pretty much found out he still apart of my group and decapitated a mummy moving in to the cave after I retired, which he told me first before I found the mummy corpse and head 5 tiles to the west of him.

what I learn from this is that denoble is just like getting someone kick out of their civ.
best not to be in the civ the banish was from or get any banish bloody hands on you or your companions. that and aspid dwarfs are scary as hell is loaded when in a LC with their breath attacks. they must be the boomers of pact of banish infected.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 1104