Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: [D&D] 4ed - standard campaign [4/5] :Over.  (Read 7172 times)

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile

Now I am
At least I know it works, aaaand I told you it would lag.

Everybody get in and tell me if it lags
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 12:47:11 pm by Rooster »

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile

It won't lag to much unless people "/clearlog" every once in awhile.
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile

If anyone wants to doodle on my game table are free to do so.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile

DON'T GIVE THEM PERMISSION.

Seriously. You'll come back and find gigantic incomprehensible green symbols all over your map.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

Seriously. You'll come back and find gigantic incomprehensible green symbols all over your map.
I suddenly feel the urge to draw gigantic green symbols all over the map...
Of course, the game table is nothing but the words "prepare to die" with a picture of a die next to it, so there isn't really anything to ruin.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile

Of course, the game table is nothing but the words "prepare to die" with a picture of a die next to it, so there isn't really anything to ruin.

You'll find a way. Even novice DnD players rapidly develop the ability to fuck shit up. You should have seen the lightning speed with which RAM realised he could name every single object on the map including the floor chunks.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile

You'll find a way. Even novice DnD players rapidly develop the ability to fuck shit up. You should have seen the lightning speed with which RAM realised he could name every single object on the map including the floor chunks.

Great... now I'm tempted to name every object something random.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile

Great... now I'm tempted to name every object something random.

Someone will do it if you don't. My old saved maps are full of objects with random names. Each room has it's own name and every single object (statue, door etc) has a name.

Some of them even have stats.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

k, I don't have any books, and I don't really know how it works, but if I could be hooked up with some sort of predominately save or die and status effect magic-user(see necromancy school) that would be great! I might even turn up if I can get gametable working, which version are you using, and when will Neruz update the Gametable version in the other game?

Of course, this could just be an Evil scheme to get someone to make a character for me, I am funny that way...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile

Save or Dies no longer exist in 4e.

Status Effects are the realm of the Controllers, which are the hardest role to play effectively, and also the least neccessary role.

--EDIT--

Wait, gametable is updated, what?

--EDIT--

Ooh, there's a 4e mod for gametable, adds markers and recharge and stuff. :3
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 02:11:03 am by Neruz »

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile

Save or Dies no longer exist in 4e.

Status Effects are the realm of the Controllers, which are the hardest role to play effectively, and also the least neccessary role.

--EDIT--

Wait, gametable is updated, what?

--EDIT--

Ooh, there's a 4e mod for gametable, adds markers and recharge and stuff. :3

Where can I get it.
The doodle part was only for then. The game wasn't up, but I still had a gametable server open.
Actually I find Warlocks amusing. They are Jack-of-all-trades-master-of-one
They can replace the need for a thief, a mage, and a fighter to block attacks.
Isn't that cool or what. Now I have to wait for when they let Warlock have healing power  ::)

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile

Grrr... I just remembered something obvious I should have thought of before I committed to a saturday game. >_>

I'm a Senior in High school now and most of my weekends are taken up with some kind of Rotc or Senior event, or college item. For instance for the next three weeks it's basically, prom, college visitation, spring break trip.

Kill me if you must for forgetting this, but at least I remembered to tell you before the actual date of the game.

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile

That means 3 sessions without you?
I can just introduce you later then.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile

That means 3 sessions without you?
I can just introduce you later then.

Just about, also that could be worked out if that is fine with you.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile

Where can I get it.

Here

Actually I find Warlocks amusing. They are Jack-of-all-trades-master-of-one
They can replace the need for a thief, a mage, and a fighter to block attacks.
Isn't that cool or what. Now I have to wait for when they let Warlock have healing power  ::)

Varies depending on the pact type. Feylocks for example are actually more controller than striker and are definitely the hardest Warlock type to use effectively (due to their controlleryness). Hellocks on the other hand are pretty much pure striker and with a number of nasty tricks up their sleeve to discourage people from attacking them.

It's unlikely any Warlock will ever get healing beyond temporary HP, Warlocks are hybrid Striker\Controllers, the two role types that don't get heals.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9