Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 46

Author Topic: iPick [d5] 4/13 alive - Game over, citizen. Town wins.  (Read 91386 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: iPick [d1] 13/13 alive - WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE
« Reply #196 on: March 09, 2010, 09:03:37 pm »

"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 09, 2010, 09:06:47 pm »

OK.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 09, 2010, 09:28:14 pm »

*blink* Diakron is on a mood stabilizer IRL? 

That might explain something.  Meh and double meh.  unvote diakron

Ok, let's KISS it then.  Nirur Torir, when this happened:

unVote Vector
'ote Nirur Torir
ALARUM ALARUM
[abbr="banned wagon" ->bandwagon]FORBIDDEN TROLLEY[/abbr]
I can see only one reason for this: To pressure me into pulling my vote of Webadict. You're not saying I'm scum because of my bandwagon. You're not using it as a step to question me with it.
Webadict seems like he's hiding something to me: my vote remains, for now.

Why do you want me to unvote Webadict?

Did you really try to discredit someone for finding an actual scumtell?  Yes, bandwagoning IS a scumtell and needs to be called out.  It's silly to mark it as just "wanting me to pull my vote" unless you are honestly saying that both Web and Cobalt are a scumteam.
EASY LYNCH ALERT! EASY LYNCH ALERT!

I'm sorry, did you actually have no real reason to bandwagon Nirur Torir other than "Everyone's doing it!"? Because you didn't FIND anything. What exactly are you lynching Nirur Torir for and why are you hiding?!?

It's like... I'm playing the world's easiest game of hide-and-seek, because everyone's BLIND EXCEPT FOR ME! You guys, it's SOOOO OBVIOUS IT HURTS!

I will refrain from posting in huge letters if everyone starts listening to me. Otherwise, you will see a good 20-yard-long post. dakarian hasn't found any evidence so far. He's merely jumped on people that have jumped on him. And he doesn't even have a good REASON to! He just tries to downplay it later. He's still admitting that I'm not Town but that I'm also not scum and therefore I should be left alone!

I mean, look at the tagteams it takes to discredit me! Mr.Person + dakarian = WEBADICT IS A JESTER AND THEREFORE DON'T ISTEN TO ANY LOGICAL THING HE SAYS => Anyone who listens to me is scum (Or should be lynched.)

I mean, seriously, once Nirur Torir stopped voting for me, and became a bandwagon target (Seriously? Nirur Torir?), look who was there to jump on that! Why, what do you know! dakarian! He's gone a bit (Understatement of the century?) into lurking since this game (He has no arguments for me because he's so wrong, or he's busy posting it up in QT.)

How can you all possibly believe dakarian is Town? I mean... really? He's not. And you're all falling for Meph-Vision AGAIN! I mean, wow! It takes PHYSICAL evidence for any of you to get a lynch correct. Every time. You wanna know why we almost won Paranormal 13? Because I SHOT the scum. I POINTED THEM OUT. I SHOT THEM. I KILLED THEM. AND WE LOSE BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE WEAK BEINGS THAT CAN'T FOLLOW THROUGH WHAT SHOULD A LOGICAL PLAN. IT'S LIKE YOU WERE ALL MEANT TO FAIL!

If you don't lynch dakarian, shoot me tonight. Because we will have lost by then, and clearly anything I say is obviously going to be ignored. Despite its clear conclusion.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 09, 2010, 09:39:09 pm »

Vector, you botched your fake-claim again. Explain exactly why you felt that Jokerman, a newbie who you could easily break, needed to be suicide-bombed for lurking. Then explain why Pandarsenic didn't notice what you wanted when you activated your "ability." Finally, explain why you didn't start yelling when Pandarsenic failed to notice what you wanted.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 09, 2010, 09:41:16 pm »

Vector, you botched your fake-claim again. Explain exactly why you felt that Jokerman, a newbie who you could easily break, needed to be suicide-bombed for lurking. Then explain why Pandarsenic didn't notice what you wanted when you activated your "ability." Finally, explain why you didn't start yelling when Pandarsenic failed to notice what you wanted.
Especially what Asteroids have to do with anything.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 09, 2010, 09:48:27 pm »

... Unvote SirBayerNirur Torir.

Okay, you're scum.  How do I know this?  BECAUSE YOU'RE TRYING TO GET ME TO GO NUTS AND KILL SOMEONE, YOU MORON.  Now LET'S THINK ABOUT IT, hey?

You're assuming that I'm stupid enough to FAKECLAIM A SUICIDE-BOMBING DAYKILLER.  That's right--I taught you how to play this game, and I'd do something THAT PUBLIC, that can easily be checked, as a fakeclaim?  THIS EARLY in the game?

Oh, and yeah, Jokerman was a bad choice.  I was really tired at the time, and didn't think I could just yell at him until he snapped.  Now I've remembered how to be pissy, though, so it's all good.

Also, learn to read:

Asteroid him?

No, I didn't make a mistake.  You made a mistake.  So let's rethink what I might have meant, and then let's do that thing.

Why he didn't notice?  Because apparently I'm supposed to PM him the action, not post in-thread.

Good god.

@Webadict:

I'm the Numa thing.  It's an asteroid.  Thus I have asteroid-ish abilities.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 09, 2010, 09:50:47 pm »

GAH NO ASTEROID REPEAT NO ASTEROID

Why did you say this?

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 09, 2010, 10:02:41 pm »

Hehe, exploding Vectors are fun.

Seems like a town-Vector response to me. Tehstefan, I haven't noticed you in a while. What's your analysis of Vector?

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 09, 2010, 10:08:31 pm »

Hehe, exploding Vectors are fun.

Seems like a town-Vector response to me. Tehstefan, I haven't noticed you in a while. What's your analysis of Vector?
Going 60mph in reverse.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 09, 2010, 10:33:54 pm »

I just gave a long post just last page, butt.....

In any case, I think, from what I can tell, Vector's being pretty consistent. She's been bugging the mod about the asteroid the whole time, and then tried to stop it, so I don't think its much of a fake claim.

Now, for the doing it at all I find it highly suspect. Vector normally plays a much stronger game than that, and I'm thinking she's not doing this for no reason. Either she's been playing some seriously bad town game, or she's not quite who she claims she is.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 09, 2010, 10:36:22 pm »

gah. disregard that last word in the top line. my keyboard flipped out.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 09, 2010, 10:38:33 pm »

Eduren: Well, yea. I hit her buttons; no more was needed.

Tehstefan: Sorry for missing that post.

Anyway, here is Leafsnail's stated reason for attacking me:
Quote from: Nirur Torir
I parry your attack, and raise you a counterattack. Bold text is my own.
Lol.  Unvote SirBayer, vote Nirur Torir.And yet you vote for the same person he did.  Could you explain what makes you think he is bussing?
Leafsnail, you have been on since then. Do you have something to add to your attack, since that was caused by you misunderstanding me? Your next attack was merely you trying to twist my words.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 09, 2010, 11:04:43 pm »

Now, for the doing it at all I find it highly suspect. Vector normally plays a much stronger game than that, and I'm thinking she's not doing this for no reason. Either she's been playing some seriously bad town game, or she's not quite who she claims she is.

Vector is... extremely tired.  She's in too many games and has three problem sets due, with a paper and 4 (YES COUNT 'EM 4) midterms coming up, two of which she is terribly behind on and the other of which has an entirely insane professor.

He seriously says things like "It is the obligation of youth to ruin your health."  He's a total nutcase.

Additional: I don't know about Nirur Torir, but why on earth are we paying no attention whatsoever to ToonyMan?  Bleh... generally it's a bad idea to use the suicide bomb, but I want to find scum and nuke 'em.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 09, 2010, 11:14:05 pm »

You Can Count My Votes, if you know what I men.
Leafsnail [Z]:
tehstefan [Z]:
Jokerman-EXE [Z]:
webadict [2]: ToonyMan, Diakron
Eduren [Z]:
ToonyMan[Z]:
Dakarian [2]: webadict, Nirur Torir
Nirur Torir [5]: CobalKobold, SirBayer, Leafsnail, Dakarian, Vector
SirBayer [Z]:
Mr.Person [1]: Jokerman-EXE
CobaltKobold [None]:
Diakron [2]: Eduren, tehstefan
Vector [None]:
13 alive, 7 to hammer
Deadline Wednesday at 11 PM Pacific.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 11:24:00 pm by Pandarsenic »
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 46