Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 46

Author Topic: iPick [d5] 4/13 alive - Game over, citizen. Town wins.  (Read 91495 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: iPick [d1] 13/13 alive - WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE
« Reply #180 on: March 09, 2010, 06:34:57 pm »

Bayer is voting me because he thinks I'm scum.

[...]

Did I miss anything?

Yes.  The part where you're panicking and delivering subtle OMGUS.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 09, 2010, 06:46:14 pm »

[...]

Did I miss anything?

Yes.  The part where you're panicking and delivering subtle OMGUS.

Or not-so-subtle, apparently.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 09, 2010, 06:49:57 pm »

It wasn't intended to be subtle.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 09, 2010, 06:55:40 pm »

You shouldn't suicidebomb unless you're about to get lynched, really.  This game shows that perfectly.  It damages town win chances.

Oh, is that why this role exists?

Anyway, I may be dead.  If I'm not dead, then I'm not dead.  I can't do anything about it now, but I'll stick in the game for the nonce (given that I just discovered I'm doing rather better in all my classes than I thought I was, and thus probably could stand relaxing more and freaking out less).

Well, anyway... ToonyMan, Mr.Person.  Y'all are looking scumbuckettish.

Who's voting Nirur Torir and why are you guys bandwagoning him instead of dakarian, who should be the lynch target. Someone PLEASE KILL HIM.

WHY.  Tell me WHY and I might do it, but I need to know PRECISELY what makes him scum--and not just "HURR HE LOOKS LIKE IT."  What makes him scum beyond the shadow of a doubt?
Durr, let me go get my idiot chart somewhere...

Who's voting Nirur Torir and why are you guys bandwagoning him instead of dakarian, who should be the lynch target. Someone PLEASE KILL HIM.
A) Please stop buddying me.
B) I believe it's CK, SirBayer, and Leafsnail.
CK is voting me because bandwagoning is a terrible crime.
Leafsnail is voting me to try to coerce things out of me that he will then claim are scum-slips.

Did I miss anything?
Unlike you, I'm not an idiot and would prefer to lynch scum. So, if I have to defend you to get my target lynched, I will do so.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 09, 2010, 07:28:23 pm »

It wasn't intended to be subtle.

Then you obviously aren't actually trying to find scum and instead are just saving your own ass.

Mr.Person, you were extremely quick to jump on Vector for her knowledge of the amount of scum. She already addressed why that makes you an idiot, but I'd like to know why you thought such a weak reason was enough to do a limp-wristed slap of "GOLLY GEE SHE'S TOTALLY SCUM SHE KNEW THE AMOUNT OF SCUM THAT WERE IN THE GAME." It seems to me that you're way too eager to shove weak reasons onto Vector, especially after she made a few glances at your scumminess in her earlier analysis post:
Unvote Vector. Didn't even notice she was voting me.

And yes, it would of been major if it wasn't public knowledge. How else would she know if she wasn't scum herself?

Where are they?  I think this qualifies as "a teensy bit later."

Either you're both blind or illiterate, but either way, I've BEEN throwing questions out. Not a giant block of them or anything, but there have been questions.

I'm going to say Dakarian's town. No way would he jump off of Webadict (who's a really fucking easy lynch right now) if he was scum. Well, I guess I'd have to know Webadict's alignment. It could, after all, be a giant staged fight, but I seriously doubt that.

It also seems strange to me that you not only think Webadict's an easy lynch but don't vote him, especially in light of the fact that you think that Dakarian's such a paragon of town. Wouldn't that make his opponent, Webadict, scum in your eyes? Maybe I'm reading too far into that, but if I learned one thing from Boot Camp it's that I need to press my accusations hard and in as great numbers as I can. Care to address?

And you've just clearly shown that not only are you not reading my posts (I don't think Web is mafia) and seem to think that if two people argue, one of them MUST be scum, but you also just sidelined to try and get me to vote Webadict. Good job!

Leafy: Oh, okay. So you willfully choose to ignore THE PLETHORA OF EVIDENCE I HAVE BROUGHT UP, AND NONETHELESS ACCUSE ME OF HAVING NO CASE.
Your "evidence" is merely going through each post and saying that he's RVing, overdefensive or whatever.  It seems to contain little concrete evidence, and also seems to be merely an afterthought to you voting him.

What are you looking for, exactly? PR information?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 09, 2010, 07:37:01 pm »

Why?

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 09, 2010, 07:54:55 pm »

*blink* Diakron is on a mood stabilizer IRL? 

That might explain something.  Meh and double meh.  unvote diakron

Ok, let's KISS it then.  Nirur Torir, when this happened:

unVote Vector
'ote Nirur Torir
ALARUM ALARUM
[abbr="banned wagon" ->bandwagon]FORBIDDEN TROLLEY[/abbr]
I can see only one reason for this: To pressure me into pulling my vote of Webadict. You're not saying I'm scum because of my bandwagon. You're not using it as a step to question me with it.
Webadict seems like he's hiding something to me: my vote remains, for now.

Why do you want me to unvote Webadict?

Did you really try to discredit someone for finding an actual scumtell?  Yes, bandwagoning IS a scumtell and needs to be called out.  It's silly to mark it as just "wanting me to pull my vote" unless you are honestly saying that both Web and Cobalt are a scumteam.

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 09, 2010, 08:05:23 pm »

I figured CK was either reaction testing, trying to get me to remove my vote, or going for an easy lynch. I was trying to figure out which. I have concluded that CK was merely going for an easy lynch, due to the lack of response.

Of all the things to come out of hiding to point out, that's all you say? I'm disappointed.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 09, 2010, 08:24:44 pm »

Wow, way to jump off that real quick when it didn't look good. That's real scummy, man. Real scummy. She wasn't even voting you either, merely pointing out your scumtells. Though now I think that those scumtells are a lot more prominent, I was initially just pointing out what she had said. Talk about not reading someone's posts, huh.

Sure, it could have been major, but there's no way that scum would let something that blatantly obvious slip so casually, and you still jumped on it faster than fleas on a hobo. Scrambling to cover yourself?

Sidelining? I think not. I'm content to watch both WebAdict and Dak for scumtells. What I was doing was pointing out that you were saying that WA was a good lynch target, yet you voted for Vector. And then you unvoted as soon as someone drew attention to it. What's going on with that, scum?
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 09, 2010, 08:26:17 pm »

Why?

Look at the GINORMOUS WOT.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: March 09, 2010, 08:46:53 pm »

You Can Count My Votes, if you know what I mean.
Leafsnail [None]:
tehstefan [None]:
Jokerman-EXE [None]:
webadict [2]: ToonyMan, Diakron
Eduren [None]:
ToonyMan[None]:
Dakarian [2]: webadict, Nirur Torir
Nirur Torir [4]: CobalKobold, SirBayer, Leafsnail, Dakarian
SirBayer [1]: Vector
Mr.Person [1]: Jokerman-EXE
CobaltKobold [None]:
Diakron [2]: Eduren, tehstefan
Vector [None]:
13 alive, 7 to hammer

1 Extension request noted. One more and I'll move it to... uh, whenever I can get on a computer after my final tomorrow. Barring that, deadline in 5 hours and 13 minutes.

May change the "None" to "Z" for 0 so it doesn't freak out but it's easier to read at next votecount.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 09, 2010, 08:48:06 pm »

Oh, and blue is now the mod-attention-getting color because I have difficulty picking out bold during votecounts (thus why CK's question earlier had gone unanswered).
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: March 09, 2010, 08:48:26 pm »

There have been 3 extension requests.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: March 09, 2010, 08:51:35 pm »

Oops, there were really 4.

No time to post. Just realized I forgot to request Extension.
Extension

Unvote Leafy, it was for pressure.

Vote Diakron get in here scumbucket. You jumped on the webadict wagon with no justification, you have done no scumhunting and your posts stink of passivity.
Vector, I don't see how a mass fake-role claim will help. The most likely result I see is the scum seeing a pattern, and noticing which roles aren't claimed, allowing them a higher chance of fake claiming.

Unvote Webadict, based on Dakairon's and Vector's assessment. My bandwagon was merely a pressure vote on you until they responded.

Vote Dakarian. Your certainty is a compelling argument.

Extension for Webadict.

CK, I still want an answer.

And Webadict's, which you already noted.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 09, 2010, 08:54:51 pm »

Oh.

Well, that just proved my point hardcore.

You can move my deadlines, if you know what I men. And I think you know what I men.
Deadline is now 11PM Pacific Wednesday.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 46