Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 44

Author Topic: Ex Cathedra [BMIX]: Sunrise  (Read 96602 times)

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia IX, Day Three: Broken balance
« Reply #495 on: March 09, 2010, 07:38:50 pm »

That's it? All we get is a flavour claim from you? Really?

Selfquote:
Is there anyone in your mind who is almost definitely town? Almost definitely scum? Who?
And why?

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: March 10, 2010, 03:11:15 am »

I already made that list. Here it is again, in order of scumminess:
1. Quinnr. I've not been on much lately, true, but he has been doing this the entire game.
2. Solifuge. Although most tells were from JaaSwb, can't really read solifuge yet.
3. GlyphGryph. Halmie was kind of inactive, but a lot more than the two above, and did some scumhunting.
4. webadict. Now this is a hard one. I believed the doctor claim, because who's going to read through all 35 pages to see if it had been claimed yet? Then he mentions that he did read all 35 pages. Which makes it less believable. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, for now.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: March 10, 2010, 09:58:55 am »

I already made that list. Here it is again, in order of scumminess:
1. Quinnr. I've not been on much lately, true, but he has been doing this the entire game.
2. Solifuge. Although most tells were from JaaSwb, can't really read solifuge yet.
3. GlyphGryph. Halmie was kind of inactive, but a lot more than the two above, and did some scumhunting.
4. webadict. Now this is a hard one. I believed the doctor claim, because who's going to read through all 35 pages to see if it had been claimed yet? Then he mentions that he did read all 35 pages. Which makes it less believable. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, for now.
Right, right...

So, I might as well answer all of these:
1. Wow, what a coincidence. Everyone thinks quinnr is probably(?) town! I mean, it's like someone already said it.
2. That's true, but it can't be too difficult if you ACTUALLY LOOK AT THE OTHERS.
3. Right, right. So, basicaly no suspicions again...
4. And I was supposed to just ignore everything that happened on the first few Days, guys. My bad. Next time I'll skip to the end and flip some coins.

Basically, you're saying that nobody is suspicious enough for you, clearly an error on your part as trying to play the role of a Townie. As a Townie, on the contrary, EVERYONE is suspicious to you. You don't MAKE them scum. They start as scum and get more Town or more scummy as the game goes on. Once you've got a good read on them (I'm taking this a step further, by finding both scum, since I'll be dead tomorrow.)

So, like I said, it's Siquo and GlyphGryph.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: March 10, 2010, 10:16:39 am »

How is Siquo scummy?
He's been helping find scum the entire game. Even if we have voted off much town...
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: March 10, 2010, 10:35:07 am »

How is Siquo scummy?
He's been helping find scum the entire game. Even if we have voted off much town...
Dude, if you haven't been listening...

It's quite obvious: He's got no sense of suspicion, he's refused to participate, he's managed to do nothing at this point, he's has not scumhunted, he's lurking.

WHY ARE YOU JUST SITTING THERE QUINNR! YOU ARE LIKE THE EDUREN BEFORE HE GOT BETTER! I can really only hope at this point.

Vector, I'll take a vote on the boat ending, because I know the Town is going to lose once I'm dead. I just... I just wish we got newbies that talked. The ones that talk aren't bad. They are annoying with lots of questions, but they're here. They try. They listen! They debate!!!

You... you can't lurk. I am getting a huge headache from this game, because nobody is learning anything.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: March 10, 2010, 11:16:40 am »

Not true! I'm learning the length of your temper... and also what buttons to push if I want to utterly and completely piss you off. *files this away under Nefarious Deeds For Later*

Seriously, though... a game is an activity for its players... conversely, a non-game is something that lacks players and activity.

Anywho, going with my gut and some secondhand logic. We'll see what happens hereafter, but I'll vote Boat if a lynch wont float.

I want to trust a Priest, as a man of the cloth... but he's always felt off to me. To him, we are but wayward souls, blind and lost to our sins. To him, we are sheep, more foolish beasts than men and women. The parishioners can't come to him in their times of need, and when they do they seem as lost as before.

Even a bad seed can be nurtured... but a rotten branch must be pruned. To me, it's not a stretch to suspect that he's not be the holy man he would make us believe.

Vote Siquo

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: March 10, 2010, 11:20:28 am »

1. my list was in order of SCUMMINESS. That means quinnr tops my list of scum-suspects, you were on the bottom, therefore the most town-like, no reason to go all OMGUS on me. Note the word "were". This reaction is... See point 3. I suspect everyone on that list, just #1 a bit more than #2.
2. You say you don't ignore the first few days, yet now I apparently never scumhunted? Perhaps you should read it again.
3. You overreacted on half-reading my post. Apparently you misread, as in that you were the most scummy one on the list. That made you nervous, and you act accordingly. That alone actually made you climb the list.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: March 10, 2010, 11:24:29 am »

Ninja'd.

Seriously, webadict, all your arguments only relate to THIS DAY.
Solifuge strangely continues the JaaSwb manner of voting: Joining the bandwagon and not giving any reason as to why.

Really, are you all scum? I feel like the only townie in a church full of scum, and this game continuing is like a bad practical joke on me. But that's probably the paranoia again...   :-\

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: March 10, 2010, 11:26:22 am »

3. You overreacted on half-reading my post. Apparently you misread, as in that you were the most scummy one on the list. That made you nervous, and you act accordingly. That alone actually made you climb the list.

Minor logic foible:
If one was the most scummy on your list, how could they climb it any higher? I smell some fishy fabrication there, but mostly I found it a silly thing to say.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: March 10, 2010, 11:59:38 am »

Quinnr was #1, webadict was #4. Therefore, #4 can climb.
webadict misread the list as if he was the most scummy on the list.

Really, am I speaking english? I try to.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: March 10, 2010, 12:01:51 pm »

1. my list was in order of SCUMMINESS. That means quinnr tops my list of scum-suspects, you were on the bottom, therefore the most town-like, no reason to go all OMGUS on me. Note the word "were". This reaction is... See point 3. I suspect everyone on that list, just #1 a bit more than #2.
2. You say you don't ignore the first few days, yet now I apparently never scumhunted? Perhaps you should read it again.
Yeah, except that I already thought you were scum BEFORE today. I'm telling you, quinnr is town. He's dumb, but he's probably town.

Ninja'd.

Seriously, webadict, all your arguments only relate to THIS DAY.
Solifuge strangely continues the JaaSwb manner of voting: Joining the bandwagon and not giving any reason as to why.

Really, are you all scum? I feel like the only townie in a church full of scum, and this game continuing is like a bad practical joke on me. But that's probably the paranoia again...   :-\
Then find some proof on some people.

Quinnr was #1, webadict was #4. Therefore, #4 can climb.
webadict misread the list as if he was the most scummy on the list.

Really, am I speaking english? I try to.
Oh, no. I read the list top to bottom. It just didn't make any sense the way it was written.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: March 10, 2010, 01:33:36 pm »

Yeah, we get that you think I am the most scummy. His reply says that he thinks you are scummy for thinking I am scummy.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: March 10, 2010, 03:07:58 pm »

Yeah, we get that you think I am the most scummy. His reply says that he thinks you are scummy for thinking I am scummy.
I think you're scummy but not scum. But hey, it'd be nice if you talked more.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: March 10, 2010, 03:53:51 pm »

Sorry...I'll post more, alright?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: March 10, 2010, 04:02:06 pm »

Sorry...I'll post more, alright?
Sure. Like, why are you defending Siquo? He's saying you're the scummiest person here, and you're defending him. Why?
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 44