Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19

Author Topic: "Do you have a couple hours to waste?" Chapter 2, Page 1  (Read 18954 times)

Yarnspinner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: "Do you have a couple hours to waste?" page 9 complete.
« Reply #165 on: March 03, 2010, 11:53:45 am »

Question: how graphic can you get on these boards? I don't mean sexually..  I mean gore/torture/horror/violence/combat?  I know DF adventure mode is pretty damn graphic.. So I would imagine I could be nasty and descriptive if i wanted to.. right?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 01:47:05 pm by Yarnspinner »

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 03, 2010, 09:57:44 pm »

I didn't see anything on the Forum Games guidelines, so it should be okay..just don't gross us out too bad XD

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 03, 2010, 10:09:49 pm »

Everything in Good taste I guess...lol

Actions:Thinking
Well...well. He saw something. But did he see what he thought he saw? Someone is very wrong here...

Actions: Bodulf is unnaturally silent, but he agrees to go with Vladmir

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 04, 2010, 12:13:20 am »

After holding his gaze on Rame for a few seconds Tarn nods and follows Bodulf and Vladmir.

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 04, 2010, 09:26:30 am »

Ianna joins the trio on their quest to set animal traps.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 04, 2010, 11:02:11 am »

Actions: Bodulf speaks when he thinks they are at a safe range

"Guys, this doesn't make any sense. If our leader turned up dead with Helik arrows in him, Jon would be the obvious suspect. Much too obvious. And meeting right outside of the village? Is he really that stupid? And if Bjorn told Frederich about the attempt on his life, why did he send us all the way out here, with him? We need to figure out our next move. We could try to confront Jon, but he would deny everything, even if he knows nothing, just out of spite. We have no real proof, it would be Rame's word against his...the truth is, I don't want to hurt Jon...even being what he is, unless it's absolutely necessary.

From what I see, we can continue with the hunt, at least so we can make sure the village won't starve over this insanity. But Gods only know what could be waiting for us back home."

Actions: At that, Bodulf falls silent again
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 04, 2010, 02:10:37 pm »

Well I'll tell you one thing: Rame isn't giving us the whole story. I'm not sure if you noticed or not, but there was a large pile of fishbones and several clay mugs around that fire. Rame must have been having a meeting with someone while we were out hunting, and I have a suspicion that Jon wasn't in on it; I've never seen him act that slothlike, he usually wakes up very early in the morning. I think he may have been drugged with sleeping medicine, which is why Rame wasn't worried about him overhearing us...
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 04, 2010, 03:09:52 pm »

"So you think Rame did it? I don't know..why would he? He's nice and all.."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 04, 2010, 04:16:33 pm »

"Someone can hide an ugly soul behind a smile...Rame might be hiding more than we know. Maybe he finally tires of living in the shadow of his father?"

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 04, 2010, 05:02:00 pm »

I'm not saying Rame did or did not do anything. I'm just saying he's not giving us the whole story. He is hiding something, and until we know what it's best to not completely trust him, and take anything he says with a grain of salt.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 04, 2010, 07:17:08 pm »

"I am almost sure Rame was meeting with somebody other than Jon, did any of you notice how quickly he was packing up those mugs. It was as if he did not want us to see them."

Tarn's eyes narrow

"If he was lieng about Jon then isn't it possible he is the one meeting with the Helik? Whether it is true or not I don't trust him and I am going back to talk to Jon, I agree we should not confront him but we could at least ask what happened while we were hunting the bear."

Tarn stands and heads back to the campsite.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 09:49:59 pm by Flintus10 »

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 04, 2010, 07:25:08 pm »

"I am almost sure Rame was meeting with somebody other than Jon, did any of you notice how quickly he was packing up those mugs. It was as if he did not want us to see them."

Tarn's eyes narrow

"If he was lying about Jon then isn't it possible he is the one meeting with the Helik? Whether it is true or not I don't trust him and I am going back to wake Jon, I agree we should not confront him but we could at least ask what happened while we were hunting the bear."

Tarn stands and heads back to the campsite.

Jon woke up after Ianna threw rocks at him. That's part of the reason we left.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 04, 2010, 09:48:54 pm »

Ah right thanks I must have missed that. Well I guess my suspicion was wrong.

Anyways fixed

Yarnspinner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 06, 2010, 10:03:09 am »

Continue your RP if you wish.. Tarn is heading back to the campsite..  I need actions..  or more RP before I can write page 10.  ;)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 06, 2010, 10:38:47 am »

Actions: Bodulf pretty much wanders into the wilds by himself to think, at least subconsciously looking for prey to hunt, but his mind is not on it.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19