Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 30

Author Topic: Smoke  (Read 21380 times)

atomicwinter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Smoke
« Reply #345 on: December 04, 2009, 09:27:56 pm »

I have been 2 weeks without a smoke and I am about to f@#% rip my eyes out. I am dieing! I need to smoke so badly, I can't describe it. Good thing my friend is bringing me a pack on Monday! This must be why people say it is hard to quit. My desire to smoke is off the charts right now, and I am going insane. I can't even think straight.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 09:34:08 pm by atomicwinter »

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: December 05, 2009, 01:01:27 am »

I have been 2 weeks without a smoke and I am about to f@#% rip my eyes out. I am dieing! I need to smoke so badly, I can't describe it. Good thing my friend is bringing me a pack on Monday! This must be why people say it is hard to quit. My desire to smoke is off the charts right now, and I am going insane. I can't even think straight.

Withdrawal symptom. I've read that nicotine is a whole lot more addictive that many other drugs.

Edit: Here's one I quickly found: http://www.drugsense.org/tfy/addictvn.htm

Hmm, not a lot worse, but definitely not the least addictive one.

Cigarette == Drug

It not being illegal makes it so much worse, giving people more excuses to keep doing it.

Croquantes

• Bay Watcher
  • Essence of Chicken
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: December 05, 2009, 03:56:12 am »

When I was a teenager, I had no understanding of addiction. I would think, "Jeez, people must have no self-control or willpower if they can't stop themselves from lighting a stick full of herbs and inhaling burnt particles.

I now empathise with anyone trying to quit anything. I'm trying to stop smoking pot, but it's hard. It's not even physically addictive; I just suck. :(

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: December 05, 2009, 03:57:31 am »

The only thing the cigarette will do is increase your craving for the next.
I'm really procrastinating quitting because of what you just described.  :-[

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

codezero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: December 05, 2009, 04:58:14 am »

You should start growin it now, it'd save you a fortune in the long run, not to mention a lot healthier. I don't know why I'm not.

Croquantes

• Bay Watcher
  • Essence of Chicken
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: December 05, 2009, 08:00:58 am »

You should start growin it now, it'd save you a fortune in the long run, not to mention a lot healthier. I don't know why I'm not.

My problem is with self-control, and my behaviour after smoking; I just don't want to be a stoner anymore. It's hard though. I've forgotten how to have fun when I'm not high. It'd be a lot harder if I didn't have support, but my whole circle of friends has decided to stop smoking. We've all realised how retarded it is. It's taken about three years though. :P

codezero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: December 05, 2009, 10:00:27 am »

I was talkin' to atomicwinter heh shoulda specified. Yeah I can't really keep track of conversations and shit when I smoke too much dope, too self concious. I used to have a lot more fun.. but I still enjoy it enough to want it most days. Any particular reason you wanna quit, or did you all start up for kicks and now ya's are over it?

Jude

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: December 05, 2009, 10:18:18 am »

When I was a teenager, I had no understanding of addiction. I would think, "Jeez, people must have no self-control or willpower if they can't stop themselves from lighting a stick full of herbs and inhaling burnt particles.

I still think that tbh and I smoke once in a while
Quote from: Raphite1
I once started with a dwarf that was "belarded by great hanging sacks of fat."

Oh Jesus

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #353 on: December 06, 2009, 12:36:04 am »

24 pages?  Seriously?
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: December 06, 2009, 02:03:19 am »

24 pages?  Seriously?

Humanity has cultivated, addicted to, and tried to prohibit it for decades. And god knows how many more decades is needed to get rid of it.

What's 24 pages compared to that?

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: December 06, 2009, 02:08:50 am »

You people are just relentless aren't you?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: December 06, 2009, 03:48:24 am »

said the pot to the kettle.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: December 06, 2009, 04:00:47 am »

I prefer 'Pot calling kettle dirty arse'.

I don't know what it means, but it just works.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: December 06, 2009, 04:14:42 am »

said the pot to the kettle.

See, the difference is, I'm more than happy to give up.  You're still here trying to make a point.

About smoking that is.  Not arguing in general.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: December 06, 2009, 04:31:16 am »

you say you are more than happy to give up but you stay around the thread making comments about the participants. I think you are a hypocrite.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 30