Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 294336 times)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - 9 Alive, I have no patience to wait longer
« Reply #2040 on: January 04, 2010, 05:59:05 pm »

Still waiting for an answer to this:
Possibly, all scum got roleblock etc. while town got investigate and protect.
Just curious: where did you get this idea? Nobody mentioned roleblocking as far as I'm aware.
to the first, I assumed that because a scum investigate on alignment is next to useless and a role investigation similarly so
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - 9 Alive, I have no patience to wait longer
« Reply #2041 on: January 04, 2010, 05:59:37 pm »

Assume the last quote isn't quoted by your quote.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: January 04, 2010, 06:42:05 pm »

You are still posting.
Yeah. If you'll look at my posts, you'll see I was only posting for about half an hour, hour max I'm guessing.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: January 04, 2010, 07:03:09 pm »

About not posting.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: January 04, 2010, 07:15:56 pm »

Ok, ugg. Sorry about my absence, very long and busy weekend.

I'm still reading through things at this point, but I have to object to this:

08. Vector-nope (voted Diakron early game, scum wouldn't risk quick-lynching their teammates)

Never assume that scum won't do something. Free Beer and I tried to do a quick bus on him in one of the Vote Mafias day 1 to cement me as town. It's a valid tactic, if a bit risky. And we easily won that game, despite out plans not working out quite right.

Now, I need to go back and reread more. All this player changing is mucking things up a lot.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: January 04, 2010, 07:28:14 pm »

Tell me about it.  Dakarian is voting me for that somehow.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: January 04, 2010, 07:30:39 pm »

OK OK.  Well.  If Rashilul had nothing to do with it.....why did you vote so easily on him because I said so? (mistakenly)

Same goes for you RedWarrior.

Because you said Diakron was Org.  I was ok with Org dying due to his actions which ended up greatly helping scum.  I was never after Rash.  You weren't either: you were after Org who you thought was Diakron.  With us realizing the mistake, I pulled off of Diakron but you are still holding on. 
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: January 04, 2010, 07:31:20 pm »

He still took my role and used it INSTEAD of defending himself dude.

And he won't explain why either.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: January 04, 2010, 07:37:58 pm »

He did use that ability awfully quickly, which seems strange. Maybe he didn't read the role carefully and didn't realize it was one-shot?
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: January 04, 2010, 07:51:11 pm »

Well maybe he can answer that for himself.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: January 04, 2010, 11:59:45 pm »

OR MAYBE!!! i used it to save my self deciding that i should leave no turn unstoned errr stone unturned, when it was clear i was being voted for the actions of my predecessor... how can i defend my self from that??

yes i knew it was one shot but WTF are you still attacking >ME< when someone else turned out to be the guy you where shooting for... you keep find the smallest reason and trying to overdo it... BTW who wants to know who i used ill beats on and prevented form making a NA?? Cuase i for one did not get a message saying i used it but i know i did but forgot who...

fake edit: i did indeed put turn unstoned and almost posted it that way  :-\
Back to Mafia with me!

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: January 05, 2010, 03:03:27 am »

Toony, I would suggest that you either make posts that are clear, state your claims, accusations, and reasons clearly (without ignoring my previous rebuttals), and are over three or four words, or simply stop altogether. Until I can understand what you're trying to imply of me, I can't reply to it.
Oh, and by the way, answer my accusations, why don't you? Interesting that I accuse you of ignoring people's arguments... and you proceed to ignore me.

And Diakron, your posts seem universally confusing and filled with vague references and jokes and curses. It seems to me you're being deliberately and maliciously confusing to confuse the town. Examples:
I don't know how i got my role so your carefully prepared plan that i "stole it from you" is BULLSHIT! if anyone stops and thinks about it they will realize that Toony is lying now to get me lynch... but what did i do? im trying to take the current information i have and see from that who is scum but the only one who throws out a scum feel to him is toony...
This reads like Time Cube. It's truly ridiculous. Looking at your posts, you start off by swearing at whoever attacks you, claim that said person is scum trying to lynch you (with no real evidence), and proceed on a horrifying word salad of loosely linked claims and pleadings, ending poorly phrased, half-baked thoughts with ellipses before leaping off to an almost entirely unrelated topic.
Also i think we all are Spartacus... Bash.org anyone??
Why would you ever say this? It makes no sense and the only reason I could see you saying it is to confuse people, which is scummy.
All i really have to say here is that just because one person gives you a pack of cigs doesn't mean he's your friend.
This is confusing and poorly explained.

you are scum, i know it deep deep down inside
This is not a legitimate argument. You can offer evidence but not your "feelings".
yes i knew it was one shot but WTF are you still attacking >ME< when someone else turned out to be the guy you where shooting for... you keep find the smallest reason and trying to overdo it... BTW who wants to know who i used ill beats on and prevented form making a NA?? Cuase i for one did not get a message saying i used it but i know i did but forgot who...
This is also confusing, filled with random topic changing and schizophasia, and in addition it has you conveniently "forgetting" who you used your power on. Might you have actually forgotten? Yeah. But in light of your actions it seems more probable you're faking it.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: January 05, 2010, 04:38:56 am »

Seeing as we can't lynch Diakron, can everybody take a look at Redwarrior?
I've played some mafia.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: January 05, 2010, 08:34:12 am »

Will do once I have stepped off the plane.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: January 05, 2010, 09:34:34 am »

@Toony

Why was I focusing on you instead of Diakron?  Because I already had my question out on him and was waiting for his reply.  For now you still have a touch of trying to just get someone lynched rather than scumhunting, with the whole "I was after org.. ok no Rash" deal. 

@Diakron
OR MAYBE!!! i used it to save my self deciding that i should leave no turn unstoned errr stone unturned, when it was clear i was being voted for the actions of my predecessor... how can i defend my self from that??

Want an answer to that question?  This is how..

Instead of saying
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 151