Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 294341 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - 9 Alive, I have no patience to wait longer
« Reply #2010 on: January 03, 2010, 07:35:27 pm »

I don't know when the day ends, but vote Day Extension anyway.

I want to know why the hell noone is posting.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
Re: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - 9 Alive, I have no patience to wait longer
« Reply #2011 on: January 03, 2010, 07:37:14 pm »

I'm not posting a bunch because of other reasons. That is, not related to this Mafia game.
Or related to Mafia at all really.

I haven't been posting very much for a while (you'll see that if you look at my posts - a few in short bursts, but only a few per day); sorry about that.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2012 on: January 03, 2010, 07:38:23 pm »

You were just posting in BM7.

What is this.  You are lurking scum.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: January 03, 2010, 07:40:29 pm »

Yeah, I'm posting. But like I said, in short bursts. Overall I have few posts; I'm getting accused of lurking in every game (well, two at least, not sure about 3) I'm in. This shows that I'm lurking across the board, which suggests that I am not scum-lurking but life-lurking.
Yes, I do post; and when I do post I often post a lot. But overall I don't post very much, and I apologize for that.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: January 03, 2010, 07:41:24 pm »

So...since you are lurking in all your games it's cool?

whhaaatttttttt

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2015 on: January 03, 2010, 07:44:37 pm »

Well, I wouldn't say "cool", but "not as indicative of scumminess".
Look, if I were running 50 posts a day but I hardly posted here, then I'd look very scummy. But I'm not. I'm lurking everywhere (by "lurking" I don't necessarily mean "posting very little", but as I said, "posting for short times and as a result often posting little"). This is because I'm busy with some stuff, so I can't spend all my time reading the boards like I did when I was newer.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: January 03, 2010, 07:49:48 pm »

I like how you are posting about how much you can't post.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: January 03, 2010, 07:54:03 pm »

Urgh.
Again, I did not mean lurking as in not posting much, I meant lurking as in not posting for very long. In this game, you seem to be ignoring people's posts - mine, Cheeetar's - repeatedly, and often repeating the same argument over and over despite rebuttals - mostly Cheeetar here - , Toonyman. What's up with that?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2018 on: January 03, 2010, 07:56:09 pm »

You are still posting.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: January 03, 2010, 08:30:28 pm »

Unvote Diakron, vote Cheeetar.

Possibly, all scum got roleblock etc. while town got investigate and protect.
Just curious: where did you get this idea? Nobody mentioned roleblocking as far as I'm aware.
Of course, some of those I believe are town are also lurkers, but I don't really think that matters when I believe they're town.
Okay? Because you believe them to be town, any lurking doesn't matter? The only difference is that you think they are town? Why do you believe them to be town?
This whole everybody having a protect and investigate thing makes me not want to set up a chain, so: Dakarian, set up a chain and stop lurking.
Why do you want to delegate it to someone else? If you want something to happen, do it.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: January 04, 2010, 01:14:34 am »

Redwarrior is scum. Lurking except when threatened, OMGUSing, his last vote was with no reasoning and was on a person who we now know to be both invincible and scum, whose lynch would waste a day and give scum a night-kill.

Pandarsenic, could you please give Meph and Dakarian a prod?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2021 on: January 04, 2010, 09:45:29 am »

Sorry.  I stepped out for the weekend.  Had to attend to a few things.  Besides, I wasn't giving the games the attention they needed during the holidays. 

Meanwhile, I return and see a few things very VERY wrong about the situation.

First off, Diakron = Org correct?  If so then:

1. Diakron, why did you evoke yourself as unlynchable when the heat fell on you?  That's self preservation to a fault. 

2. Toony, are you sure that you lost your role in Day 2? 

As for the rest, I'll be looking at them a little later.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: January 04, 2010, 02:36:50 pm »

Yes I lost my role.  I became the RTD Player day 2.  Pandarsenic PMed me when the day 2 ended (before night 3) and told me I was now the RTD Voter instead of Dave Strider.
Diakron must be Dave Strider because how would he know the "BRO IS ALWAYS BRO" thing?

Also, Dakarian.  You didn't answer my question.

SCUMLIST:
Diakron
Dakarian
RedWarrior

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: January 04, 2010, 02:38:56 pm »

Dakarian:
Replacements gained. Going purely by order of absence/replacement, GlyphGryph will be replacing SHAD0Wdump and Diakron will replace Rashilul. I will send them their roles soon and extend the night accordingly.

So no, Diakron!=Org.

Unless you meant something other than replaced, in which case I have no idea what you meant.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2024 on: January 04, 2010, 02:41:00 pm »

Wait.  Diakron replaced Rashilul.
Whoops.  Doesn't matter though.  Every post where I said Org earlier I meant Rashilul.
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 151