Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 294297 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - 9 Alive, I have no patience to wait longer
« Reply #2070 on: January 05, 2010, 10:42:10 pm »

Mephansteras, you're contributions as of late have primarily been to question other players conclusions. While words of wisdom are appreciated, I find it odd that you are not following it up with questions or comments of any sort.

Yeah, I apologize. My playing in all games has suffered a good bit lately. Maybe I'm just a bit burnt out lately.

I have a case I'll be making soon, but I have to wade through a few dozen pages of posts to gather the information for it and I still have a good bit more to do. But I'll hope to have something solid up before Thursday.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
Re: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - 9 Alive, I have no patience to wait longer
« Reply #2071 on: January 05, 2010, 10:56:16 pm »

@Glyph: the only questions on the table for me (as far as I remember) are why I voted for Diakron so quickly and why I voted him after toony declared him unlynchable. To the latter, this is false. To the former, it was half joking, half (often unreliable for me) intuition. Fire away.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: January 05, 2010, 11:38:29 pm »

im kinda wondering if i can't just let everyone lynch me just to piss toony off
Back to Mafia with me!

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: January 05, 2010, 11:56:25 pm »

Diakron, are you actually trying to LOOK for scum or do you just want to pick on Toony for not liking what you are doing?

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: January 06, 2010, 12:07:28 am »

@Glyph: the only questions on the table for me (as far as I remember) are why I voted for Diakron so quickly and why I voted him after toony declared him unlynchable. To the latter, this is false. To the former, it was half joking, half (often unreliable for me) intuition. Fire away.

1. Votes as jokes is not good.
2. Nobody said that (to my knowledge)
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: January 06, 2010, 12:35:07 am »

pick on Toony... no more seriously: if i head not become unlynchable do you think anyone would have realized i didn't replace org? hell i forgot myself, i want to know HOW i became a different role and what me counterpart did, i will be more then willing to share this info as soon as i get it.

I believe Toony is scum because he has been instrumental in lynching every townie so far and played only supporting roles for the scum lynches
Back to Mafia with me!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: January 06, 2010, 02:52:12 pm »

FoS are scummy dude.  They put out suspicions without actually following them up.

Since when? A FoS can be a scum-tell in certain situations, but it is generally a null tell. Town uses them just as much as scum do.

It was a scum-tell in that situation.  I just feel iffy when someone hands out FoS like he's watching a game unfold and is just saying who's doing what.

Being a football announcer really not having a goal.

@Diakron:

We can wait for Pandar.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: January 06, 2010, 03:50:01 pm »

Sorry, can't give votecount now.

I will love [you] forever if [you] do the votecount for me.

For now, class... I need to get there a bit early if I want to avoid sitting on the floor.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: January 06, 2010, 04:26:28 pm »

Diakron:Sig from Sledge, yes?

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: January 06, 2010, 09:28:10 pm »

@ org yes

@:Toony: apperantly you and me switch roles my ex-role is now yours howeveri don't have the name for it... so someone either has or had the power to switch roles.

i'm still hoping for the night messages from last night and all the nights before then...
Back to Mafia with me!

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: January 06, 2010, 09:33:38 pm »

Pandar said in another thread that he'll have a new laptop on thursday, friday at latest.  Once he gets it he'll be able to send you your info.

I KNEW IT!

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: January 06, 2010, 10:03:18 pm »

First off, the "not official but as requested" Power Vote Count OF DEATH!

Diakron[1]: Vector,
ToonyMan[2]: Diakron, Dakarian,
Dakarian[1]: ToonyMan,
RedWarrior0[2]: Cheeetar, GlyphGryph
Cheeetar[1]: RedWarrior0

Not Voting: Mephansteras, Cheddarius

9 alive, 5 to lynch

Meanwhile:

Alright, not so much a scan as it is a read on players..

Cheeetar - Disliked Toony being always wrong about who was scum
GlyphGryph (who was Shadow) - still getting a hang but dislikes Toony
Vector - away on RL matters
Mephansteras - away on RL matters, then active lurk
ToonyMan - Seems to be making mistakes left and right
Cheddarius (who was org) - Org's meta suggests town, Ched is throwing newtells
Diakron (who was rash) - Meta suggests town
RedWarrior0 - Bandwagon on Diakron, then an aim on cheeetar

Quirky thing to notice:

From Cheeetar:
04. Dakarian- nope (The whole Meph-Dak thing makes me think neither are scum)

Later

I also believe that Dakarian is scum, but I'm trying for a Redwarrior lynch right now, as I am even more sure in my conviction that he is scum.

unvote ToonyMan

Vote Cheeetar

So the Meph/me thing convinced you that I was town, but Toony convinced you that I'm scum, and with nothing sent to me to determine either in the meanwhile. 

Trying to look like 'one of the team' going after the 'clear scum' eh?  Beats trying to appear town by scumhunting, especially since everyone LOOKS town.

Also Red has a point: how DID you get this idea?

Possibly, all scum got roleblock etc. while town got investigate and protect.

No one mentioned anything about a roleblock

I KNEW IT!

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: January 06, 2010, 10:38:56 pm »

Well, Dakarian is confirmed scum to me.

Scumlist:
Dakarian
Redwarrior0
Diakron

That's a wrap (probably). Expect Diakron to vote me next.

Dakarian, your accusations on me are very weak. To the first: I changed my mind. There's a probablity that you're a godfather/similar type, and investigations on you turn up town, which would have confused Meph, and Toony's accusations of you make sense, and I can trust them as I believe him town after he exposed Diakron as scum. Are you going after me for reacting to the game and not tunneling?

To the second: Are you serious? I said 'possibly'. Investigations are near useless to scum, and protects for scum would be pretty overpowered, as they could just each protect each other.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: January 06, 2010, 10:40:53 pm »

Also: You're not voting Diakron because his posts about his own meta (proved inconclusive by others) say that he's town? Diakron: 'I am town, because I was town in this game and also did this thing which I am doing now'. That other guy: 'What about when you were scum in that game and also did that thing'?. Diakron: 'I am town'
I've played some mafia.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: January 07, 2010, 01:39:17 am »

Ok then, what actually CAUSED you to change your mind between one post and the other?  You didn't ask any questions.  Toony was the only one to bring up anything against me and his two issues were:

1. that I didn't post for a while and

2. that I voted for Diakron rather quickly.

So if you combine your belief that diakron was scum then it suggests that you believe in Toony's "quicklynch+BRO to ruin the lynch technique".

The problem is, how in the Sam Hey would that help me in lylo when the town tears me apart for it?  Wouldn't it have been smarter to NOT bandwagon my 'partner' and instead save it for lylo itself?

As for the argument over Diakron, he didn't post about his own meta.  He just said that he's trying to save his own hide.  I'm the one that brought up that his town meta includes 'saving his own hide' in it. 

Btw, instead of using a conversation that you wanted to occur, mind using quotes of the discussion?  If, indeed, that conversation took place the way YOU say it did, you could bring up the quotes to it rather than pull it from your backside.
I KNEW IT!
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 151