Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 47

Author Topic: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.  (Read 32287 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.
« Reply #405 on: October 20, 2009, 05:25:16 am »

Crimson laughs a bit, smiling.

"Well uhh... I was kinda stuck on that level all day... Heh..."
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: October 20, 2009, 05:28:28 am »

NME smiles too.

"Ah, one of those levels. I understand. You just rest."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: October 20, 2009, 05:33:32 am »

Crimson smiles.

"Well... Sure, Ill see you Martian."

She runs off to her room, to sleep for the night. Hoping Sofia doesn't get herself hurt...

(Gonna be all for the night for me, tired...)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 05:46:00 am by Sofia »

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: October 20, 2009, 07:17:27 am »

NME walks into the lobby, and sits in a flower bed. Amazingly, he gets very close to actual sleep.

(Yeah, that's the end for me tonight too. Don't do anything that precludes my character from talking to yours before she leaves, Sofia.)
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: October 20, 2009, 07:22:29 am »

((Damn, this is just geting more and more interesting, and I can't interact... :'( ))

((Also, I think you missed something Myrock did NME, just something I noticed.))
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: October 20, 2009, 07:49:55 am »

Meanwhile, back at the plotless dickery...

The robed man came sprinting into the lobby, sweat dripping down his face.

"Damn, that elf is fast."

He glanced around to figure out his surroundings, and began to wander once again, as he couldn't spot the elf. Eventually, he walked by a large man in blue armor. He stopped himself, and took a second glance. Seeming to recognize him he walked over and introduced himself.

"Ah, so you are Luke, I presume? Pleasure to finally meet you after all this time. Now that I see you up close, your armor seems a bit worse for wear, you know I could probably buff that out..."

And before he can even mention his name he has gone into a tangent as to why magic is superior to technology in every way.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: October 20, 2009, 09:14:29 am »

((Also, I think you missed something Myrock did NME, just something I noticed.))
((Eh, i was more waiting for him to be alone, a better moment for the enactment of my evil scheme.))
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: October 20, 2009, 09:26:01 am »

After slaughtering 5 planters, 6 wood burners, 3 lumberjacks and 1 cook (and devouring him), Dakk was tired, he knew he still hadn't found the one that violated that plant's phisical integrity. It was enough to raise his swordselvish skill from dabbling to expert. He walked back to the lobby, searching for clues of the flora abuser.
He pokes his sword at a odd robed man and another wearing a rather advanced suit of armor.

"Eh, is that a radar on your pants or are you just happy to see me? If its a radar, mind lending it to me?
If its not, then we better have some drinks first."

« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 09:32:47 am by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: October 20, 2009, 10:03:25 am »

Lugaes entered the lobby, and was quite surprised only a few eyes turned to him. Usually people were amazed by the suit he was wearing, but not now. Looking around, he realized he wasn't the only interesting being present. His eyes were caught by three
strangers, one wearing an impressive suit of blue armour, though it looked heavier than his suit, and he doubted it contained an in-built weapons and systems, like his.
The second was a small, robed man, and even though he looked harmless, Lugaes knew not to underestimate him. His sensors
didn't detect any hidden electronical weapons with him, but they never did before it was too late.
The third one looked like a human at first, but the more he watched, the more subtle differences he noticed.
Lugaes marched forward, his heavy footsteps informing the three of his presence.

' I am Lugaes, and it seems I will be stuck here for a while. Do you happen to know where the nearest spaceport is?'
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: October 20, 2009, 04:08:17 pm »

The robed man continued to blather regardless of the fact that the space marine had no intentions of listening. His argument of magic being better than technology was not helping, only increase the chances that the robed man would get his head smashed into the wall. He patience finally snapped, and Luke faced him. "Here's my counter argument" He then held his power armored fist next to his face.

Ignoring the most likely insane eldar ranting nearby, he looked over to the newcomer in his own armor. "Sorry, I don't know of any space port"

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: October 20, 2009, 04:16:52 pm »

In an alley deep in the heart of Bay 12 City, hiding in the crack of an alley a deal was taking place. On one side of the alley was the Businessman from before, surrounding his feet the ruined remains of the painting. A few feet away under a broken lamp was a figure hiding beneath a red, white and green poncho. His face was obscured by the shadow of his western hat, not like much of a face could be seen without it.
 The businessman pulled a strip of canvas from a nearby table, one side covered in a small section of the previous painting. the other side appeared to have a map of some sorts. The man in the poncho took it with a nod and disappeared into the alley. The Businessman was grinning at what just took place. His client had no idea what he was getting himself into. Or what he was leaving behind.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: October 20, 2009, 04:19:00 pm »

Mission having gotten lost, after following the suit man. Came padding back into the lobby to see at least something was happening in here. Then deciding to stay out of whatever argument the four were having on the other side of the lobby, Mission picked a flower and leaned against the wall contently listening to the others. It wasn't to hard since there wasn't much other noise in the lobby. He held the flower to his nose enjoy the aroma and waiting for something to happen.
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: October 20, 2009, 04:37:07 pm »

Crimson woke up, quickly sitting up and looking around her room. Seeing everything in order she stood up from the bed, reaching under it and pulling out the pistol Sofia had left for her...

"Mistress... Ill do what you said..."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: October 20, 2009, 04:44:23 pm »

NME was still waiting in the lobby. He see's a man pick one of the flowers and smell it, and tells him.

"I wouldn't bother, it's made of metal, you see."

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: October 20, 2009, 05:03:28 pm »

Crimson tries for a few embarrasing moments to hide the gun on herself. It barely fits into her jeans and it's very obvious given how tightly they fit her. She can put it in her jacket but it noticeably weighs it down. It's the best she can do though, as she can't find a way to h ide it under her shirt, and even if she owned a pair hiding in her shoes would be silly.

After she's done, she peeks out the door. Checking that no one is nearby.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 47