Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 47

Author Topic: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.  (Read 32284 times)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
Re: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.
« Reply #390 on: October 20, 2009, 03:58:19 am »

NME thinks for a moment.

"To be honest, I think that even if she succeeds, she will face the consequences, and they will be no less dire then if she had failed. The only thing that will be different is that she will be with her sister. She will still be prosecuted, and she will stand trial, and she will lose. I get the feeling that this was not entirely thought through."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: October 20, 2009, 04:10:16 am »

"Mistress never cared much for the law... I don't think she's thinking about it at all... But... What would they do to her if she did it?"
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: October 20, 2009, 04:17:42 am »

"Losing all her money would be the first of it. But if she succeeds she will have violated martial law within the zone. That would mean anything up to execution. Then there's the investigation. I'm really afraid of what would happen if they were to investigate Sofia's buissness record."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: October 20, 2009, 04:22:02 am »

Crimson seems to notice something... Then looks down and pulls what appears to be a note from her denim jacket.

"I... I knew something was off.."

She carefully unfolds and looks at the note.

"... Oh... I think she knew it might be bad..."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: October 20, 2009, 04:24:16 am »

NME seems filled with aprehension.

"What does it say?"

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: October 20, 2009, 04:37:56 am »

Crimson frowns and hands NME the note.

It reads...

Dear Crimson

I'm sorry I had to tell you this way but mistress has some very important things she needs to do, and she needs you to take care of some things while she's gone. For today I need you to stay in your room, do NOT leave. I will be talking with someone I don't fully trust and I am not sure what they might do. I don't want you getting hurt because he does something stupid.

Second, after I leave sometime tomorrow I need you to go to mistresses room and get her keys. That way you can get into the records room. I need you to move the scanner and unlock the little door behind it, and press the button labeled purge. Then get out as fast as you can, or you will probobly die. There's some stuff in there Mistress can't let anyone see, not even you Crimson.

Most importantly I need you to be patient for me, I don't know how long I will be gone. There's even the chance I might not come back, mistress needs you to be strong for her. As long as I am gone the Resort is yours, the employees will be informed as I leave and will obey you. But, just in case... I have left a gun for you under your bed, in case something happens and you need to defend yourself. I know it's scary but I want you to carry it with you, just in case.

Goodbye Crimson, I hope ill be back. Remember that even though I was hard on you, I always loved you like my own child. And If I can't come back Ill regret not getting to see you grow up.

Love, Sofia.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: October 20, 2009, 04:40:27 am »

NME seems shocked at this.

"Does she have a cell phone?"

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: October 20, 2009, 04:41:56 am »

"She did... But she threw it a long time ago... When I was still 11 I think..."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: October 20, 2009, 04:55:07 am »

"Well then, it's a good thing that there all these flowers of mine everywhere."

He zones out, and his mind reaches far, searching... untill he finds the ones that he can sense her from.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: October 20, 2009, 05:01:01 am »

Crimson stares at NME...

"What are you doing?"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: October 20, 2009, 05:07:55 am »

NME has come to, but he hasn't found Sofia, but he did find out something useful.

"Sorry, I did tell you about my experiment in the bar, but I didn't explain it very well, did I?

Basically, the life that I make is in a way part of me, and I can see through it. In any case, I'm pretty sure that she hasn't left this resort."

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: October 20, 2009, 05:12:17 am »

"Well... Okay... What do we do then? Wait till morning and... Try to talk her out of it or something?"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: October 20, 2009, 05:14:22 am »

"I'm gonna wait for her, and offer my deal. If that doesn't work, then we try to talk her out of this."

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: October 20, 2009, 05:21:52 am »

"Well... Okay I guess..."

Crimson stands up and rubs her eyes.

"I'm... Feeling pretty sleepy... Can you wake me up if I don't get up in time? Mistress might listen if I try and stop her..."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: October 20, 2009, 05:23:38 am »

"Really? Seems like you just got up. Anyway, just sleep."

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 47