Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 47

Author Topic: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.  (Read 32291 times)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
Re: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.
« Reply #360 on: October 20, 2009, 01:39:38 am »

(No, Sofia fell asleep in Crimson's room.)
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: October 20, 2009, 01:40:45 am »

(Dont assume dammit Tack... And learn to read...)

Suddenly... There's a sound of gunfire from Crimsons room! Followed by a shocked scream!
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: October 20, 2009, 01:42:18 am »

NME Ran so fast there was practically a sonic boom. But not actually bursting through the door, instead opening it just enough to see inside.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: October 20, 2009, 01:44:40 am »

(^ If you will all see, I'm right. At least, at what I was trying to be right at. Don't get on my case, Sofia.)

Tack, hearing the gunshot, and seeing NME streak past him, lazily followed, wondering why things had to be so hectic just after he woke up.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: October 20, 2009, 01:49:35 am »

(... Tack, be civil and know when you're wrong or get out...)

NME looks just in time... To see Crimson toss an Xbox controller to the floor...

"AAAAAUUUUGGG! I HATE THIS STUPID LEVEL!"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: October 20, 2009, 01:50:42 am »

NME breaths a sigh of relief before stopping and knocking on the door.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: October 20, 2009, 01:52:16 am »

(Well if you noticed, I did admit to being wrong. And I said I'd change it so it fit better. But ok. Bye.)
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: October 20, 2009, 01:56:28 am »

Crimson turns to the door.

"Huh? Mistress?"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: October 20, 2009, 01:57:29 am »

"No, It's me. Mars. Would you like to go on a walk in the garden? I have something I wanna talk to you about, it's pretty important."

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: October 20, 2009, 02:29:11 am »

WorkerDrone bursted onto the scene, letting out an enraged scream. Ripping out his chainsword and laughing fell and terribly, he charged past Sofia, pushing the man from Mars, shouldering into the room, and tearing the door right off it's hinges in the process. "Where are the foes?!" He raved. "Who dares bode harm upon this girl?!" His signature anger was subsisted slightly when he saw that the room was an entirely normal 13 year old girl's fare, with no enemies to strike fear into and consequently strike down.

Growling, he stormed out of the room, muttering shocking oaths under his breath. "By Dorn's hand!" He raved as he made his way down the stairs.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: October 20, 2009, 02:36:03 am »

(Funny but remember that I was in my room Worky. XD)

Crimson seemed incredibly shocked... But eventually regained her composure and nodded slightly.

"Uuh...  Sure..."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: October 20, 2009, 02:39:35 am »

NME was also extremely shocked by Worker bursting in, especially as he thought he was supposed to be watching Sofia personally. His not doing so may be a spanner in the works reguarding his plans.

"Er...u..okay... You'll have to show me the way, I don't know where it is."

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: October 20, 2009, 02:43:47 am »

Crimson walks out of her room after turning her TV off, then starts walking down the hall before turning to the Martian.

"Okay then, I uhh... Think I remember where it is."

She leads NME down to the stairway, then after reaching the lobby she goes around... And around... Back into the lobby... Then just as it seems she's really lost she finds the garden behind the Resort.

"Uhh... Well at least I found it..."

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: October 20, 2009, 02:44:30 am »

Luke continued to stand guard, waiting for...well, whatever he was ment to look out for. While he was sure he had better things to do, he couldn't think of them. Even when he heard the noises up stairs, he stayed put. Uh, this is going to get boring really fast... But at least part of his boredom was subsided when he heard WorkerDrone's over done charge.

"Someone's been reading the uplifting primer too much..." he said with a chuckle
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 02:48:59 am by Luke_Prowler »

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: October 20, 2009, 02:46:26 am »

"Better then I would have done. I have the worst sense of direction. I've gotten lost in my own home plenty of times, and I built the thing!"

He gestures towards the garden.

"In any case, let's go."

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 47