Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6593 6594 [6595] 6596 6597 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9435546 times)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #98910 on: November 15, 2015, 04:16:30 pm »

@ChairmanPoo
Well there's a clip relevant to... everything

But yeah, just washing their dishes is a losing move.  In one of my old places, the kitchen sink was pretty much constantly full.  I kept my dishes separate, and washed them as necessary in a bathroom.  I've never understood the logic behind them piling their dishes up and expecting someone to wash them.  Fratboy scumbags, basically. 

I had low standards for cleanliness, then, but I kept them to *myself* and my domain/room.  Never polluted public spaces.

And for that, I think they found me strange...  heh.  I don't mind, kept them from prying.  Since I guess I was strange enough to seem dangerous, though I never was.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #98911 on: November 15, 2015, 04:26:08 pm »

Well, it seems like my only option right now is to go along with what these hormones tell me to do. I've gone to therapy long enough to know that down the other road lies the fountain of endless frustration*, and I'm already having those dumb, overanalyzing thoughts. Dumb, hopeful thoughts and equally dumb thoughts to the contrary. I've spoken to her once. Once.

*: this is probably not true.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #98912 on: November 15, 2015, 04:38:31 pm »

Wait, you washed your own dishes? What a weirdo, jeez.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #98913 on: November 15, 2015, 04:58:35 pm »

What OW means is that down here we just sacrifice a sheep and let Satan do housekeeping for us.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98914 on: November 15, 2015, 05:02:23 pm »

I *wish* that worked.  Even 7 shep* isn't enough, somehow.
(*injoke)
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #98915 on: November 15, 2015, 05:17:20 pm »

What OW means is that down here we just sacrifice a sheep and let Satan do housekeeping for us.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #98916 on: November 15, 2015, 05:22:49 pm »

Re: Caroline

Well. That certainly sucks.

I can't really words, so suffice to say that I hope you're okay, we're all here for you, all those things. You're welcome to use my inbox to vent if for whatever reason you wish to do so. I'd send you a cup of tea but it will probably be cold by the time it gets there.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98917 on: November 15, 2015, 05:31:57 pm »

Yeah...  I'm sorry it happened, Caroline.  You *shouldn't* blame yourself, it was their choice, and I hope that you're okay soon.
She/they

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #98918 on: November 15, 2015, 05:36:09 pm »

D: caroline idk what's happening but i hope you're okay, you can make it through this and im here for you if you need or want to talk or if there's anything i can do for you although i know i cant really offer much beyond an ear to listen, i hope you're alright right now and if not that you will be soon

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #98919 on: November 15, 2015, 06:17:50 pm »

All I see is a period so I donmt know the context.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #98920 on: November 15, 2015, 08:05:13 pm »

All I see is a period so I donmt know the context.
It's significant to them anyway. (And even if I wish I'd known what it was, still.)
* Tiruin totally wishes Caroline well, and would continue PMing her for support ._.

Sad: I lack time for most things now (also due to depression x_x)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #98921 on: November 15, 2015, 08:08:26 pm »

You know what's the best? Sarcastic "apologies" that are designed to attack you and make you feel like shit, while also making it so that you can't attack back.

Haha just kidding hate my life, I'm never going to live alone I'll just be stuck in dysfunctional households until I'm a middle aged man that doesn't know how to feed himself
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #98922 on: November 15, 2015, 08:51:09 pm »

it's going to be okay friend, whatever happened happened and you gotta roll with it for better or worse, don't dwell on "what-if"s or "i should have" bc it's done now and you gotta keep moving

this will pass, and everything will be okay

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #98923 on: November 15, 2015, 10:18:47 pm »

I'm bored. All these things I could do but I have no immediate pressing things to do (ie college work) and I'm bored.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98924 on: November 15, 2015, 10:31:30 pm »

First time in ages I'm playing Dwarf Fortress and the damn thing crashes right in the middle of a weretapir epidemic!
Pages: 1 ... 6593 6594 [6595] 6596 6597 ... 8167