Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6501 6502 [6503] 6504 6505 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9452773 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #97530 on: September 27, 2015, 08:16:16 pm »

Looks like it's going to be too cloudy tonight to really see the eclipse where I'm at. Shame, that.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #97531 on: September 27, 2015, 08:31:22 pm »

Try getting her to do something then? Because that stuff can't be healthy for anyone involved.

Anywho, I'm at it again. My sleep is shifting and I'm feeling like shit and being unproductive again. And I can trace it, every time I go out with friends, I'll stay up late, I'll have some drinks and generally have a good time, but then everything goes to shit the next day because I'll feel awful because of lack of sleep, or a hangover or something else. And instead of noticing that on time and taking action to fix it I'll just hide away in videogames or tv shows or whatever until I start spiralling again and then it's kinda too late to do anything it seems but burn out and start over after a day or two.

I don't know how to fix this, it always seems to take more strength to keep at it than I currently have, or think I have, which is I guess the main issue I've had for the longest time now. You need to be strong to grow, but you can't become strong without growing.
God damn it why do I become like this only when I'm tired out of my mind and not when I have the energy to do something about it.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #97532 on: September 27, 2015, 08:39:53 pm »

Guillermo Del Toro revealed on his twitter that Junji Ito would have been the secret 4th member of the Silent Hills team.

It hurts ;_;
It's FEF, not FEOF

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #97533 on: September 28, 2015, 12:27:59 am »

Damnit, I only got to see a bit of the moon-happenings while taking out the trash. Stupid working during the whole thing...

There's YouTube's of it, right? :'(
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #97534 on: September 28, 2015, 12:30:34 am »

A night of overcast. No super-lunar eclipse for me.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97535 on: September 28, 2015, 12:42:32 am »

Eclipseless bro :(
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #97536 on: September 28, 2015, 06:33:59 am »

No super blood moon here either.

The Apocalypse has been cancelled!!...due to weather.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97537 on: September 28, 2015, 07:28:19 am »

Just read Ed's story in Digger.

Ugh. Philosophy.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97538 on: September 28, 2015, 08:27:19 am »

Water bill is worth tenfold.

I so want to kill myself.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Roundabout Lout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97539 on: September 28, 2015, 09:31:23 am »

Feeling utterly depressed today, can't get a thing done. Can't bring myself to do schoolwork I'm behind on, and due to circumstances, can't even come through for a friend I promised a favor to. I'm so tired of it all at this point.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #97540 on: September 28, 2015, 02:34:53 pm »

Mine was overcast for the duration of the eclipse... and then cleared up shortly after it ended. :-\ (Course I missed out on the first half or so of the eclipse due to the time zones meaning that the sun was still up for that time :P).
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97541 on: September 28, 2015, 04:47:03 pm »

A cousin whom I have little memory of just had their first baby. Three-to-four months early.

Barely under a pound, and in intensive care. Some sort of incubation device.

Can't imagine how heavy that must be on them.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97542 on: September 28, 2015, 06:16:36 pm »

A cousin whom I have little memory of just had their first baby. Three-to-four months early.

Barely under a pound, and in intensive care. Some sort of incubation device.

Can't imagine how heavy that must be on them.
I was 1 pound 5 oz, and here I am now, so it should work out.  Good luck and congratulations to them nonetheless.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #97543 on: September 28, 2015, 06:41:21 pm »

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/The-250gb-data-cap-is-ruining-my-family-It-HAS-to-go/td-p/1021793

This is why I rant about my internet connection so much. This person actually thinks that a fucking 250gb data cap is nowhere near enough to do absolutely anything. It is enough to fill up a quarter of my hard drive in a month. How the fuck do you even do that? What the hell is this person doing that they think that data cap is the tiniest thing in the world? Meanwhile there are people like my family who don't even have the means to have any kind of internet connection at all aside from our shitty 2gb cellphone plans and I still get yelled and bitched at by my mother for using it all up before the month is over.

And yes, I still get yelled at by privileged assholes because I watch TV on the TV like a normal person instead of watching it on Netflix or whatever like there is no possible reason for me doing that. I have yet to meet another human who watches netflix like that.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #97544 on: September 28, 2015, 06:45:19 pm »

God I do not like visitors. When I have my own place, I am not telling anybody my address. If they insist, I'll give out addresses to strangers' places. Maybe I'm weird, but there is nothing more uncomfortable than having somebody who is not normally in your house, in your house. I do not like it one bit. I don't even like being in other people's houses. Doesn't matter who it is.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 6501 6502 [6503] 6504 6505 ... 8167