Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6240 6241 [6242] 6243 6244 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9488806 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #93615 on: May 29, 2015, 02:53:20 pm »

I know that feeling, McDonald.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #93616 on: May 29, 2015, 06:52:22 pm »

Another one of those days where I don't even have the energy to get out of bed.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93617 on: May 29, 2015, 06:53:58 pm »

Sorry to hear that, Blitz. :(
I'm on a party right now, and I'm way too embarrassed to dance with other people, so I just sit here with 12% battery charge left.
You just need to drink more.
Unless it's an underage party, in which case you need to use a fake ID to go buy booze for everyone and be lauded as a hero for the rest of time.

My own sad: I'm running the numbers over through my head, and with the amount of boozing I need to do next weekend money is going to be tight. Seriously I get paid the day after the thing I want to go to, there's no justice. I'm going to have to put the bottles of cheap cider in my fridge to use.
Extra-curricular boozing. Maybe I'll even employ a hip flask.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #93618 on: May 29, 2015, 07:09:59 pm »

Yeah, I think the entire purpose of alcohol is to make parties not awkward.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #93619 on: May 29, 2015, 07:22:11 pm »

Make you 2drunk 2furiousnotice

tfw there will never be 2GOD on GOT

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93620 on: May 29, 2015, 08:19:28 pm »

Iunno, by the time I'm halfway drunk with a glass of admittedly low alcohol percentage drink, I'm red as a beet and talking about random shit.

Awkwardness-away at your expense?

-------

Sad, I talk weird nowadays. I don't mind usually but at this point I'm being pegged about it by some people whose opinions I care about and god, I don't know if this is okay or not.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #93621 on: May 29, 2015, 10:05:49 pm »

Boy howdy I sure do like late-night flight delays. Luckily, I don't have to be anywhere until 3 PM tomorrow. I'm eating McDonald's for the first time since I can remember in the Chicago airport because all other sources of protein are closed.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #93622 on: May 29, 2015, 10:27:55 pm »

This is probably the fourth week in a row that my mother has insisted on dragging me out of the house for the entire fucking weekend so I can go sit my ass in our "camp" doing nothing and accomplishing nothing. Normally tbe weekend is the time I can accomplish the things I want to accomplish and TAKE A SECOND TO FUCKING RELAX, but no, I need to go up with them to "camp" yet again, because that'll "teach me to be social" and my mother refuses to accept that I'm a person until I become fucking social.

MOM. I AM SO STRESSED OUT I AM ABOUT READY TO HAVE A FUCKING BREAKDOWN. I HAVE TO GET MY FUCKING FINALS DONE. WHY THE FUCK IS ME BECOMING YOUR PERFECT SOCIAL SON MORE IMPORTANT THAN ME DOING THE THINGS I WANT TO AND HAVE TO DO, DESPITE THE FACT THAT ALL YOU EVER DO IS NAG ME ABOUT BOTH, NEVER GIVING ME ANY SORT OF PRAISE WHEN OCCASIONALLY MANAGE TO SUCCEED DESPITE THE FACT THAT I HAD ABSOLITELY NO FUCKING HELP FROM YOU? CAN I HAVE JUST TWO FUCKING DAYS TO BE FREE OF YOUR FUCKING PSYCHOLOGICAL TORTURE SO I CAN FINISH MY SCHOOLWORK AND HAVE A COUPLE MINUTES TO SIT DOWN AND MEDITATE SO I CAN AT LEADT GIVE MYSELF SOME TEMPORARY ILLUSION THAT MY LIFE IS NOT SO FUCKING HOPELESS, AND MAYBE ACTUALLY HAVE TIME TO ACCOMPLISH SOME PF MY SCHOOLWORK ON THE SIDE? BUT WAIT, I REMEMBER NOW, I CAN'T DO ANYTHING BECAUSE I'M A LYING PIECE OF SHIT AND ALL I WANT TO DO IS PLAY VIDEO GAMES BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY PART OF MY LIFE THAT YOU WILL ACKNOWLEDGE EXISTS. A LIFE TO TAKE CARE OF, YOU SAY? DON'T BE FUCKING RIDICULOUS, WHAT WORK DO HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS EVER DO? WHAT PART OF MY LIFE COULD POSSIBLY BE STRESSING ME OUT? IT'S CERTAI LY NOT YOU, NAH, SINCE YOU'RE A MOTHER AND THAT MEANS EVERYTHING YOU EVER DO WILL ALWAYS BE RIGHT.

THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A CUNT TO ME MY ENTIRE LIFE, MOTHER. I HOPE THAT WHEN I'M GONE YOU FEEL FUCKING TERRIBLE. GOODBYE.

AND YES, I KNOW THIS IS NOT THE RAGE THREAD, GET OVER IT.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #93623 on: May 29, 2015, 10:33:36 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

That sucks
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #93624 on: May 29, 2015, 10:37:16 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Survive long enough until you can move out or go to college, then be as social as you want to be, rather than what your parents want you to be.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #93625 on: May 29, 2015, 10:48:18 pm »

Early day tomorrow. Can't sleep.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93626 on: May 29, 2015, 11:43:37 pm »

Why does my phone have such a low character limit on messages of all kinds? :-/
Not that my day was all that interesting anyway.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93627 on: May 29, 2015, 11:49:49 pm »

Exhausted from moving. Still not even close to done yet. I work every day that we have left during the move.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #93628 on: May 30, 2015, 12:07:02 am »

I hope IT's second-to-last line doesn't mean what I think it means. I really do.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #93629 on: May 30, 2015, 12:28:08 am »

I hope IT's second-to-last line doesn't mean what I think it means. I really do.
There's not much we can do aside from offering advice. He's said stuff like that in the past. I've said stuff like that in the past. Spoiler alert, I got better. He'd probably get better too if he just got away from them and gave it enough time.

If he could just put up with their shit long enough for him to be able to move out, then he'd be golden. Finish high school, move out, go do something on his own, get a job, go to college, whatever. Just get independent and get away from them. Obviously his brother and all the other people are making him feel like shit. So they're the problem. Solution to the problem: move out and move on with his life.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.
Pages: 1 ... 6240 6241 [6242] 6243 6244 ... 8167