Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5882 5883 [5884] 5885 5886 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9434913 times)

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #88245 on: February 12, 2015, 11:09:28 am »

Guys i swear you're making me unfit for posting in this thread with so much niceness. :v
I have tried my hand at keeping up a regular comic, and well... That didn't work out. Besides, there's already a bagillion webcomic behemoths out there, many of them likely to be more entertaining than whatever i would put out. I have come to terms with this fact, so any eventual webcomic from me is going to be a future hobby project, if anything. As for compiling a book of comics, that would definitely be a thing that i am interested in doing at some point, but first i need to get a couple of other projects out of the way (as well as figure out my future). Also, QUEST FOR THE FACEONOMICON is still in progress, albeit VERY slowly. :P
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #88246 on: February 12, 2015, 11:22:37 am »

Shook I currently don't have any kind or encouraging words that wouldn't sound hollow to me so I'm only going to repeat what  I said before. You have my support and help should you need it at any time, it might not be the best there is but I like to think it helps a bit.

In other news, I think I've forgotten how to cry properly, I'm not sure, it's been so long and I just can't, I was on the edge the entire day and now that I've finally come back to my room and have some privacy to cry my heart out nothing is happening really, still feeling shitty and entirely clogged up but I'm unable to let it out.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #88247 on: February 12, 2015, 11:35:09 am »

Hey, all the cool kids gargle hydrochloric acid.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88248 on: February 12, 2015, 11:36:56 am »

Landlord below me keeps calling up about all the noise we make.  Apparently we walk around too much for his tastes.   :-\
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88249 on: February 12, 2015, 11:38:39 am »

Landlord below me keeps calling up about all the noise we make.  Apparently we walk around too much for his tastes.   :-\
Yeah I get exactly the same situation over the holidays.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88250 on: February 12, 2015, 11:42:33 am »

Yeah I get exactly the same situation over the holidays.

If it was something I could do something about like music or TV being too loud it would be easy to fix.  I haven't learned to levitate yet though.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88251 on: February 12, 2015, 11:56:20 am »

Spoiler: Relevant? (click to show/hide)

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88252 on: February 12, 2015, 12:16:03 pm »

:P  I wish I could do that.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #88253 on: February 12, 2015, 12:36:18 pm »

Hey, all the cool kids gargle hydrochloric acid.

I'm sorry, but what the actual fuck?
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
« Reply #88254 on: February 12, 2015, 01:10:07 pm »

Yeah, damn. I hope it's not my fault. My post in the new thread was quite heavy on the raeg dosage. Sorry, everyone.  :-\
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #88255 on: February 12, 2015, 01:16:21 pm »

« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 12:30:33 am by penguinofhonor »

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88256 on: February 12, 2015, 01:19:28 pm »

I'm grappling badly with whether or not to go back to my therapist. I still feel I've broken the man's patience, and additionally I feel I'm simply too weak an actor in my own life for it to mean anything at all. That it's just another pointless exercise, just an appointment to stress me out more than I already am. I'm just so clueless, it's pitiful.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 01:21:47 pm by JoshuaFH »

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
« Reply #88257 on: February 12, 2015, 01:29:31 pm »

Try changing the therapist? Might be a bad advice because I honestly am not aware of details but if you think you are not getting along with the person who should be helping you then maybe...
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #88258 on: February 12, 2015, 02:19:13 pm »

I'm grappling badly with whether or not to go back to my therapist. I still feel I've broken the man's patience, and additionally I feel I'm simply too weak an actor in my own life for it to mean anything at all. That it's just another pointless exercise, just an appointment to stress me out more than I already am. I'm just so clueless, it's pitiful.
It's literally his job to keep helping you, whether you try his patience or not. Don't factor his opinions into your decision - they are irrelevant. If he's not helping, that's one thing, but the only thing you could do to fuck up the relationship is refuse to pay him.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #88259 on: February 12, 2015, 02:36:56 pm »

Shook I currently don't have any kind or encouraging words that wouldn't sound hollow to me so I'm only going to repeat what  I said before. You have my support and help should you need it at any time, it might not be the best there is but I like to think it helps a bit.
Thanks man. I really appreciate the support i'm getting in these times, and likewise do i offer my support/help if you need it, for what it's worth. c:
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER
Pages: 1 ... 5882 5883 [5884] 5885 5886 ... 8167