Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5383 5384 [5385] 5386 5387 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9424066 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #80760 on: September 04, 2014, 01:13:56 pm »

Well, crushing bout of depression over being denied the chance to take the girl I wanted to prom, by that girl.
I guess this is probably a really silly thing to be so dang heart-crushed about, but darn, I'm not used to dealing with emotions.
There is another person I want to ask, but asking someone else within such a short time frame makes me feel like I'm being desperate.
I know how you feel, bro.
* miauw62 manhugs facekillz.

Which brings me to my sad, which is that I'm still not over my crush after two months.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 01:15:37 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #80761 on: September 04, 2014, 02:12:56 pm »

Apparently Joan Rivers just died. I don't actually know who she was, but it's always sad when a person who obviously contributed to something dies.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #80762 on: September 04, 2014, 02:15:42 pm »

She sounds like a GoT character so I can't say I'm surprised by this sudden turn of events.
* Diutchling does the Google
Oh, she's that creepy looking woman. Didn't know she actually did useful stuff. I guess that's sad then.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #80763 on: September 04, 2014, 02:25:51 pm »

-crushing crush snip-
Which brings me to my sad, which is that I'm still not over my crush after two months.
Meanwhile, I recently found out the girl I've been crushing on since 8th grade is going to the same college I am. I heard about this from my roommates. Apparently they all went to the same party or something.

Small ass world, yo. Considering there's over 35,000 students here, I'm surprised I even heard about them.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #80764 on: September 04, 2014, 03:30:38 pm »

Had an argument with my mum, ended up crying so hard I got a headache.
Some of the things she said stirred up a hornet's nest of subconscious grievances against my dad...
Tis a good day to be alive.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #80765 on: September 04, 2014, 03:35:05 pm »

* Worldmaster hugs

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #80766 on: September 04, 2014, 03:36:43 pm »

The pain from my wisdom teeth removal two days ago remains strong. I have at least 6 stitches in various stages of unravel in my jaw. My stomach is hurting for reasons I don't even understand, but some tangentially related to the "only ice-cream" diet I was on until late yesterday. I can barely open my jaw, and speaking is more difficult. The pain medication is making me loopy. My head hurts, and I'm confused all of a sudden. And even though I had a fairly good first day of school I feel sad for not feeling happier.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 03:41:22 pm by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80767 on: September 04, 2014, 03:41:52 pm »

Some of the things she said stirred up a hornet's nest of subconscious grievances against my dad...
* Kevak huggles!

The pain from my wisdom teeth removal two days ago remains strong. I have at least 6 stitches in various stages of unravel in my jaw. My stomach is hurting for reasons I don't even understand, but some tangentially related to the "only ice-cream" diet I was on until late yesterday. I can barely open my jaw, and speaking is more difficult. The pain medication is making me loopy. And even though I had a fairly good first day of school I feel sad for not feeling happier.
* Kevak also huggles!

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #80768 on: September 04, 2014, 03:57:29 pm »

* Kevak huggles!

The pain from my wisdom teeth removal two days ago remains strong. I have at least 6 stitches in various stages of unravel in my jaw. My stomach is hurting for reasons I don't even understand, but some tangentially related to the "only ice-cream" diet I was on until late yesterday. I can barely open my jaw, and speaking is more difficult. The pain medication is making me loopy. And even though I had a fairly good first day of school I feel sad for not feeling happier.
* Kevak also huggles!
* Worldmaster hugs
c:
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80769 on: September 04, 2014, 04:20:20 pm »

-crushing crush snip-
Meanwhile, I recently found out the girl I've been crushing on since 8th grade is going to the same college I am. I heard about this from my roommates. Apparently they all went to the same party or something.

Small ass world, yo. Considering there's over 35,000 students here, I'm surprised I even heard about them.
Similar thing happened to me, except that I never really had a crush on her. Just always considered her a nice interesting person I'd like to get to know better.

About half a year I met her at a party and had a major falling-out with a friend of hers. Haven't seen her since, I wonder what she thinks about me...
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #80770 on: September 04, 2014, 04:23:03 pm »

Well, crushing bout of depression over being denied the chance to take the girl I wanted to prom, by that girl.
I guess this is probably a really silly thing to be so dang heart-crushed about, but darn, I'm not used to dealing with emotions.
There is another person I want to ask, but asking someone else within such a short time frame makes me feel like I'm being desperate.

I've had crushed that I could get over for years. As hard as it is, we need to move on....Because everyone else has.
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #80771 on: September 04, 2014, 04:35:22 pm »

All these reoccurring crush shenanigans make me happy I've never had to deal with that shit >.<

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80772 on: September 04, 2014, 04:42:42 pm »

*Throws a big stone on Dutchling*
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #80773 on: September 04, 2014, 04:50:34 pm »

* Lyeos also hugs everyone.

Shhhh...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 05:10:31 pm by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #80774 on: September 04, 2014, 05:04:16 pm »

Failed drum test in band again due to anxiety. ;-;
Now I have to use the cymbals, which are way simpler.
I feel shameful  :-[

Shhh, my friend failed the gong during a performance. You're fine.
I play the theramin, so I'm not much use in bands. :-(
Pages: 1 ... 5383 5384 [5385] 5386 5387 ... 8167