Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5048 5049 [5050] 5051 5052 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9446046 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #75735 on: May 29, 2014, 06:15:30 am »

I can't stop imagining mutilating and dismembering myself.

brain stahp pls i'm a masochist but i'm not that crazy
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #75736 on: May 29, 2014, 06:19:19 am »

I can't stop imagining mutilating and dismembering myself.

brain stahp pls i'm a masochist but i'm not that crazy
> Intrusive thoughts.
Search em up :< I do believe you also have a feeling that those thoughts are...alien(?) to you.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #75737 on: May 29, 2014, 06:34:50 am »

I haven't been having/remembering my trippy dreams. I wouldn't have thought it would be something to miss, but it's like I've lost half my day's activity.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #75738 on: May 29, 2014, 07:21:39 am »

and she didn't listen before she married him to her young niece (my cousin)
?
I had to re-read it a few times, but I assume she means "My mum didn't listen to my cousin, before my mum married him, about how creepy he is"
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #75739 on: May 29, 2014, 07:33:38 am »

Vector, what is wrong with your male biological parent? He doesn't deserve to be called a father. I seriously hope you can get through to him, and that he'll come to his senses.

What do you say when speaking to him? Dad, father, any other term of respect? or just by his name?

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #75740 on: May 29, 2014, 07:59:14 am »

Housemate has been heartbroken. I don't really understand those feelings so I can't help him.
But I do feel kind of guilty that I can't help him, and he feels kind of frustrated/jealous at me because I don't have to deal with what he's going through.

Didn't get ugly so much as cold.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #75741 on: May 29, 2014, 08:43:37 am »

That is multitudes of wrong, Vector.

If I ever see your dad, remind me to punch him. And kick. Then punch again. And so on.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #75742 on: May 29, 2014, 09:17:38 am »

Apparently one can have such a severe mental/emotional/physical breakdown as to lose the powers of speech temporarily.  I suppose there was a part of me that always knew it was possible, but it is quite a different beast to have it happen to one's self.  I would have to say it was an experience akin to when you fall down on your back hard and lose your breath.  Your mouth opens, but absolutely nothing can come out (although, in my experience, it has been the case that when you lose your breath due to falling poorly one is typically trying to open one's mouth and have something come -in-). 

When I was finally able to force speach out at all (as obviously the person who was causing me this distress was getting further upset at my lack of ability to communicate), it was the most uncontrollable and severe stuttering I've ever heard or experienced.  If you've seen One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (fantastic movie, by the way; everyone should see it at least once), it was about on par with how Billy spoke or even a bit worse.

I think the involuntary body shaking was likely the least unpleasant part of it all.  Fascinating what the mind causes the body to do. 

I do wonder, in retrospect, whether going mute was a psychological trigger born out of fear of saying The Wrong Thing and causing the situation to deteriorate further, or if it was more of a physical-based Body Just Shutting Down Now Sorry kind of response. 

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #75743 on: May 29, 2014, 11:43:59 am »

Vector, I want you to know I'm willing to help you in any way I can. I know my one friend has family somewhere in California, and, if they're anything like his parents, they'd be more than happy to take you in. Or, if you'd be willing to come to the Wisconsin/Minnesota area, I know a lot of good people here, and I'm sure I'd be able to find someone willing to let you stay with them.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #75744 on: May 29, 2014, 11:51:20 am »

Apparently one can have such a severe mental/emotional/physical breakdown as to lose the powers of speech temporarily.  I suppose there was a part of me that always knew it was possible, but it is quite a different beast to have it happen to one's self.  I would have to say it was an experience akin to when you fall down on your back hard and lose your breath.  Your mouth opens, but absolutely nothing can come out (although, in my experience, it has been the case that when you lose your breath due to falling poorly one is typically trying to open one's mouth and have something come -in-). 

When I was finally able to force speach out at all (as obviously the person who was causing me this distress was getting further upset at my lack of ability to communicate), it was the most uncontrollable and severe stuttering I've ever heard or experienced.  If you've seen One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (fantastic movie, by the way; everyone should see it at least once), it was about on par with how Billy spoke or even a bit worse.

I think the involuntary body shaking was likely the least unpleasant part of it all.  Fascinating what the mind causes the body to do. 

I do wonder, in retrospect, whether going mute was a psychological trigger born out of fear of saying The Wrong Thing and causing the situation to deteriorate further, or if it was more of a physical-based Body Just Shutting Down Now Sorry kind of response.

This happens to my SO with some regularity. :(

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #75745 on: May 29, 2014, 12:31:44 pm »

I am so so tired of living 80 miles away from my friends.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #75746 on: May 29, 2014, 02:03:20 pm »

Sorry if I seem a bit obtrusive, but what happened?
You don't have to answer if you don't want to.
Honestly, I don't remember now.  Well, I mean I don't remember what the topic was that was being discussed.  I know I had Done Something Wrong again and was being told so by my SO. 

Not remembering the topic will likely cause !!problems!! for me when it is brought up in the near future. 

This happens to my SO with some regularity. :(
I hope you're not implying that you're causing that to happen  >_>

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #75747 on: May 29, 2014, 02:26:21 pm »

I may be in the process of losing a good friend.
And there isn't a single thing I can do about it it seems.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #75748 on: May 29, 2014, 02:28:53 pm »

« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 10:48:42 am by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #75749 on: May 29, 2014, 03:01:42 pm »

Need. Job.
Pages: 1 ... 5048 5049 [5050] 5051 5052 ... 8167