Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4259 4260 [4261] 4262 4263 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9435420 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #63900 on: July 19, 2013, 07:56:45 pm »

aww im sorry i hurt yr feelinz its tru dat im not in the rite spot but i hope u can 4giv me 4 bein here n causin trouble XOXO <3

yah gurlz dont usually like deep thought-intensive games liek DF bein entirely too contumacious to behave in STEM coursework but i dont even play DF i just hang out here 2 get attenshun from all the smrt n sexy nurd guiz ;) ;) ;)  well n im not liek those other gurlz neway he he he
xD

Skyrunner is also a girl.  AND she's Korean.  You'd better'd be sure to make sure that she, and Tiruin, and penguinofhonor, and Janet, and Ein, and Dwarfette, and Sappho, and Flandre, and femmelf, and a lot of other females I can't be assed to remember right now have their belonging papers in order.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63901 on: July 19, 2013, 07:59:53 pm »

I feel like I am watching a tennis match between brainfreez and Vector, but the ball is a metaphor for playing up this whole thing. And the ball doesn't follow any logical path of physics, sometimes bouncing back to the same person immediately after they hit it.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63902 on: July 19, 2013, 08:02:17 pm »

If tennis balls didn't follow the laws of physics i would watch the shit out of tennis.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63903 on: July 19, 2013, 08:03:31 pm »

Goddamnit brain why don't you remember lawyer-lady's name, but you should also refer to her as her.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #63904 on: July 19, 2013, 08:03:59 pm »

Damn, I don't really remember brainfreeze but he seems like one hell of a guy.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #63905 on: July 19, 2013, 08:04:10 pm »

I don't mean things literally , but i know i should shut up now because the sleep deprivation is starting to kick in.

i know few dudes named viktor and that's the manliest word i can imagine (i know this has nothing to do with anything).
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63906 on: July 19, 2013, 08:05:09 pm »

I forgot a crucial word in my previous post.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63907 on: July 19, 2013, 08:06:17 pm »

Goddamnit brain why don't you remember lawyer-lady's name, but you should also refer to her as her.
Truean?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63908 on: July 19, 2013, 08:06:45 pm »

Dammit, I knew I had forgotten Truean and Ogdibus.  I called up pictures of their avatars but couldn't recollect the names that went with.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #63909 on: July 19, 2013, 08:08:39 pm »

I knew it if i say females are below average on this forum , someone is going to count up all of the women and smack me i The face with the strength of 10 men.
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63910 on: July 19, 2013, 08:09:38 pm »

Truean?
Goddammit i was going to correct Slayer but i forgot at the exact moment i was going to type. I kept thinking Tiruin but knew that wasn't right. What the hell brain? Quit screwing with me.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63911 on: July 19, 2013, 08:12:38 pm »

There is a larger number of men here than women, yeah, but ... seriously, "this is an odd place for any women at all to be" is a bit unexpected.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #63912 on: July 19, 2013, 08:13:51 pm »

If tennis balls didn't follow the laws of physics i would watch the shit out of tennis.
Imagine how famous tennis would be. You'd have physics professors writing papers on it and filling the seats to observe the phenomenon, and there might even be such a thing as a Doctorate of Theretical Tennis.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63913 on: July 19, 2013, 08:14:09 pm »

I knew it if i say females are below average on this forum , someone is going to count up all of the women and smack me i The face with the strength of 10 men.
Actually including Vector exactly ten women were mentioned in her post. Unless i miscounted which is very possible with me.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #63914 on: July 19, 2013, 08:15:40 pm »

Yeah , when i think about it , it gets kind of bad because DF is a game which requires brain and if i say women shouldn't be here one might get things wrong.
(im not saying women shouldn't be here)
Pages: 1 ... 4259 4260 [4261] 4262 4263 ... 8167