Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4258 4259 [4260] 4261 4262 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9434489 times)

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #63885 on: July 19, 2013, 07:25:55 pm »

No needs for assistance , a man's gotta stand up and solve his math problem himself.
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63886 on: July 19, 2013, 07:26:43 pm »

You should say where it is Vector.  I will gallantly rush to your aid and defend your honour.
But your avatar and name seem to suggest you are a snail. Snails can't really move at a speed that could be described as rushing.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #63887 on: July 19, 2013, 07:28:34 pm »

As far as i know snails are beautiful , athletic creatures that just happen to be born ugly and slow.
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63888 on: July 19, 2013, 07:28:59 pm »

No needs for assistance , a man's gotta stand up and solve his math problem himself.
Or, you know, a woman. Or a non-binary person.
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #63889 on: July 19, 2013, 07:31:14 pm »

vector sounds pretty manly to me. But what do you know.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63890 on: July 19, 2013, 07:31:57 pm »

vector sounds pretty manly to me. But what do you know.

That I'm a woman.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #63891 on: July 19, 2013, 07:33:28 pm »

You should say where it is Vector.  I will gallantly rush to your aid and defend your honour.
But your avatar and name seem to suggest you are a snail. Snails can't really move at a speed that could be described as rushing.
But TV has been telling me that a snail is going to race in the Indy 500... what changed?

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #63892 on: July 19, 2013, 07:40:58 pm »

My beliefs are crushed.
Now whenever i have to write the gender i must use he/she.

Ah i wish i wasn't this lazy and actually do it , but the chances of someone being female on this forum are just below average.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63893 on: July 19, 2013, 07:46:36 pm »

aww im sorry i hurt yr feelinz its tru dat im not in the rite spot but i hope u can 4giv me 4 bein here n causin trouble XOXO <3

yah gurlz dont usually like deep thought-intensive games liek DF bein entirely too contumacious to behave in STEM coursework but i dont even play DF i just hang out here 2 get attenshun from all the smrt n sexy nurd guiz ;) ;) ;)  well n im not liek those other gurlz neway he he he
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #63894 on: July 19, 2013, 07:48:09 pm »

My beliefs are crushed.
Now whenever i have to write the gender i must use he/she.

Ah i wish i wasn't this lazy and actually do it , but the chances of someone being female on this forum are just below average.

The odds of someone "unconventional" here are very much above average.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #63895 on: July 19, 2013, 07:51:17 pm »

I accept your apologies vector.
you can stay here.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63896 on: July 19, 2013, 07:53:27 pm »

As long as we all recognize that you're the arbiter of whether or not I can stay on a forum I've frequented for more than four years, I'll remain grateful for your clemency.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #63897 on: July 19, 2013, 07:54:25 pm »

aww im sorry i hurt yr feelinz its tru dat im not in the rite spot but i hope u can 4giv me 4 bein here n causin trouble XOXO <3

yah gurlz dont usually like deep thought-intensive games liek DF bein entirely too contumacious to behave in STEM coursework but i dont even play DF i just hang out here 2 get attenshun from all the smrt n sexy nurd guiz ;) ;) ;)  well n im not liek those other gurlz neway he he he
xD

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #63898 on: July 19, 2013, 07:54:30 pm »

I wish i could understand those fancy words , but yeah you can stay here.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #63899 on: July 19, 2013, 07:55:54 pm »

Oh goodness brainfreez.

Sometimes I wonder if that's literal.
Pages: 1 ... 4258 4259 [4260] 4261 4262 ... 8167