Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3706 3707 [3708] 3709 3710 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9476753 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #55605 on: November 21, 2012, 11:35:21 am »

So I might have pneumonia. I've been sick for the better part of a month and the congestion just keeps worsening. Hopefully will see a doctor soon.

Pneumonia is no damn joke. You very well may have a single shot and a week of antibiotics between you and death.
I'm actually feeling better today, and the suggestion of pneumonia was my overly-worried mother's, not mine. I think I'll be alright, as my involuntary coughing has decreased significantly since getting back home. It may have been that between school and my roommate I was unable to recover well.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 11:38:44 am by MetalSlimeHunt »
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55606 on: November 21, 2012, 12:05:36 pm »

Considering how much your Roomate From Hell stresses you out, I'm not entirely surprised.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #55607 on: November 21, 2012, 12:09:17 pm »

It didn't help that the room was full of his cheap cologne that he sprays all over himself. It's a serious irritant. He is especially attentive to spray it all over his ass before he goes out.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55608 on: November 21, 2012, 12:13:41 pm »

Doesn't... wouldn't that hurt terribly?

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #55609 on: November 21, 2012, 12:24:12 pm »

It didn't help that the room was full of his cheap cologne that he sprays all over himself. It's a serious irritant. He is especially attentive to spray it all over his ass before he goes out.
Apparently, his understanding of human dating interactions is derived from watching dogs. That, or he knows some freaky-ass chicks.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #55610 on: November 21, 2012, 12:26:28 pm »

Dating? No, no, no, there is no dating for my roommate. There is decision inhibiting drugs, followed by sex, followed by never contacting the other party again. That is his self-described optimal interaction with women.

Or it would be if he actually managed to get laid, which he thus far has not. I can't imagine why.
No Gods, No Masters.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #55611 on: November 21, 2012, 12:33:24 pm »

Obviously women are just afraid they can't cope with all that sexy.

Yeah, that must be it...and not the fact that he has Brut-ass. Or sounds like a candidate for "Jersey Shore: Appalachian Edition"

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55612 on: November 21, 2012, 12:34:31 pm »

Your roommate is truly the epitome of manliness.

Sorry if my sarcasm has been spilled all over the floor.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #55613 on: November 21, 2012, 12:34:36 pm »

I agree. In fact, I may even go so far as to say it's a bad sign. But alas, what is one to do?

You could set some people on fire. >.>
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55614 on: November 21, 2012, 12:35:14 pm »

Your roommate is truly the epitome of manliness.

Sorry if my sarcasm has been spilled all over the floor.
Dude...I just mopped this place :X
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #55615 on: November 21, 2012, 12:43:48 pm »

Dating? No, no, no, there is no dating for my roommate. There is decision inhibiting drugs, followed by sex, followed by never contacting the other party again. That is his self-described optimal interaction with women.

Or it would be if he actually managed to get laid, which he thus far has not. I can't imagine why.

This.  It used to be me, back in my late teens.  Soo much random sex that I hardly remember.  Fun, but not satisfying.  I find myslef reminded of the story of the wineglass.  The wineglass has a hole in it, so as soon as it is filled it leaks, constantly requiring some more wine to fill it...

But that said I think I'd totally do it again.  It was an experience that made me grow.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #55616 on: November 21, 2012, 12:46:04 pm »

You can have random sex without being a dick about it. MSH's roommate has not discovered this.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #55617 on: November 21, 2012, 12:48:39 pm »

Obviously women are just afraid they can't cope with all that sexy.
This is pretty close to what he believes, actually.
Yeah, that must be it...and not the fact that he has Brut-ass. Or sounds like a candidate for "Jersey Shore: Appalachian Edition.
Unfortunately, my roommate is pretty much the avatar of App's student culture. No greater ambitions than partying, drugs, and questionably consensual sex. I'm the one who's out of place, he fits in perfectly.
No Gods, No Masters.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #55618 on: November 21, 2012, 01:28:33 pm »

Yeah, that must be it...and not the fact that he has Brut-ass. Or sounds like a candidate for "Jersey Shore: Appalachian Edition.
Unfortunately, my roommate is pretty much the avatar of App's student culture. No greater ambitions than partying, drugs, and questionably consensual sex. I'm the one who's out of place, he fits in perfectly.

This is pretty much how i feel, really. Tough in an entirely different way. Sometimes it looks as if i'm the only one that actually learns for stuff and mayby even slightly enjoys school.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #55619 on: November 21, 2012, 01:32:16 pm »

I feel a similar way, except I like drugs and I'm not in college. I don't ascribe to the whole, "You need to go out and sleep with AS MANY RANDOM PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE! OR YOU ARE NOT A MAN!" philosophy.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 3706 3707 [3708] 3709 3710 ... 8167