Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3583 3584 [3585] 3586 3587 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9466562 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #53760 on: October 10, 2012, 08:03:04 am »

If video games have taught me anything, it's that anyone named "the dark lord" is obviously evil awesome.

If I were a cat, I would use my powers for awesome.
Yeah! Cat powers, fuck yeah! Tearing up the bad guys' furniture do they'll fall through the seat and break their spine! YEAH!!!
My cat would simply eat so much cat food making them broke and them SLEEP them to death.

Also, Dutchling, remember that we are here for ya.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53761 on: October 10, 2012, 08:07:15 am »

There was some study that discovered that the more people acted like they needed their cat's attention and love, the less it would give.

I read it on the Internet! It must be true!
My wooden badge was delicious.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #53762 on: October 10, 2012, 08:13:36 am »

Cats always give love. They are simply that awesome.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #53763 on: October 10, 2012, 08:20:35 am »

Cats always give murder. They are simply that awesome.
ftfy

Cats are usually pretty cool with me (actually most animals are). I wouldn't say I'm a "cat person", but I'm not a cat hater either. Our main obstacle to having one is that my wife is horribly allergic.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #53764 on: October 10, 2012, 09:37:49 am »

There was some study that discovered that the more people acted like they needed their cat's attention and love, the less it would give.

It has to be true if you read it on the internet. They can't post anything false on there.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #53765 on: October 10, 2012, 09:42:18 am »

It has to be true if you read it on the internet. They can't post anything false on there.

Goddamnit, time to man up?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53766 on: October 10, 2012, 09:43:04 am »

Goddmanit, time to man up?

Oh hell no. I was quoting an incredibly dumb commercial, get that shit out of here. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53767 on: October 10, 2012, 09:43:52 am »

Goddmanit, time to man up?

Oh hell no. I was quoting an incredibly dumb commercial, get that shit out of here. :P
I have to take a trip to DC, guys. I have to punch a building down. Don't worry. It's...totally unrelated to this. :P

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53768 on: October 10, 2012, 10:22:02 am »

I started reading. And I was like, "Surprisingly reasonable." Then I clicked onto another page, and I was like, "Those shifty, crafty, bastards." And closed the tab. And now I have to go take a shower. With bleach. And lye soap.
He's fucking with us.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53769 on: October 10, 2012, 10:42:10 am »

Create a cult religion based off of physical clenliness.  Lye soap must first be blessed by you.
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53770 on: October 10, 2012, 11:19:21 am »

I am sad every time I see one of my sisters posts on the bookface. We had a falling out a while ago (after a long period of not communicating to begin with), and it's a painful reminder, but despite it all I can't bring myself to unfriend her.

* GlyphGryph sighs.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53771 on: October 10, 2012, 11:44:14 am »

So why not send her a poke?  A quick 'how are you'? message?  And she is your friend if you are hers, its a mutual thing.
PKs DF Mod!

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53772 on: October 10, 2012, 11:46:22 am »

Because I don't want to. I'm still pretty upset with her, and have no desire to talk to her. Had she just been a friend, she'd have been defriended already, and she's certainly made no move towards reconciliation... but she hasn't unfriended me either.

I don't care how she is, I just want to go back to not knowing anything about her, but I can't bring myself to remove her from my friends list. -_-

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53773 on: October 10, 2012, 01:25:24 pm »

Accidentally stumbled upon my brother's nudie pics of his GF. Ewwww...
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #53774 on: October 10, 2012, 01:26:06 pm »

I'm sorry but that's pretty funny xD
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.
Pages: 1 ... 3583 3584 [3585] 3586 3587 ... 8167