Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3558 3559 [3560] 3561 3562 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9465366 times)

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #53385 on: October 04, 2012, 05:00:15 pm »

Crushing a soul without hope is like eating a burger without cheese.
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #53386 on: October 04, 2012, 05:05:26 pm »

But I'm ssssssssshhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyy!
And? :P

Are you Sleeping Beauty, waiting in your castle for a beautiful prince(ss) to come wake you up from your stupor?

I've given you all the votes of confidence I possibly can in the past, dude. I'm not saying you can suddenly become SUPAR CONFIDENT and bone everyone in a 5 mile radius, but you can put yourself out there. Go out and be noticed.

Are you afraid of something? :|
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #53387 on: October 04, 2012, 05:09:13 pm »

But I'm ssssssssshhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyy!
And? :P

Are you Sleeping Beauty, waiting in your castle for a beautiful prince(ss) to come wake you up from your stupor?

I've given you all the votes of confidence I possibly can in the past, dude. I'm not saying you can suddenly become SUPAR CONFIDENT and bone everyone in a 5 mile radius, but you can put yourself out there. Go out and be noticed.

This guy speaks the truth, just get out there and talk to a chick. It doesn't matter if you stutter your words out like you've got dementia, just talk.
I make music under the name Flag Red, check me out:
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #53388 on: October 04, 2012, 05:18:38 pm »

Incredibly petty, but I've just realized that even if I sold every pumpkin my pumpkin garden in KoL made, every day. It'd take over 6 years to make up the cost. It seems like a much worse deal than when I initially bought it :P
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #53389 on: October 04, 2012, 05:27:26 pm »

Incredibly petty, but I've just realized that even if I sold every pumpkin my pumpkin garden in KoL made, every day. It'd take over 6 years to make up the cost. It seems like a much worse deal than when I initially bought it :P

The free liquor is worth it. What's your user name, btw?

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53390 on: October 04, 2012, 05:28:46 pm »

Username's Kyratzes. Player ID's 2323681
My cabbages!

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #53391 on: October 04, 2012, 05:32:34 pm »

Uriel Septim XXXVL (#2347722)

Yep, The screwup is intentional.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53392 on: October 04, 2012, 05:40:08 pm »

Pff. you only joined in June. N00b.
My cabbages!

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53393 on: October 04, 2012, 05:44:02 pm »

'Oh! I know! I'll go install sim city 4 again!'
>enter valid product key
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- lost the damned booklet!

At least yours came with a booklet.  Mine never had a valid product key even though I bought it new.  Only the Wonders of the Internet allowed me to play the game.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53394 on: October 04, 2012, 06:45:22 pm »

Are you Sleeping Beauty Somewhere in the Vicinity of Average (At Best), waiting in your castle for a beautiful prince(ss) to come wake you up from your stupor?

Well, the concept of being swept off my feet does make me swoon. Also, FTFY.

Let's see... Rejection, being ostracized, making a complete and utter fool of myself. Among other things.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 06:47:23 pm by Vorthon »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53395 on: October 04, 2012, 06:53:23 pm »

Yeah, all that sounds about right...
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #53396 on: October 04, 2012, 06:56:08 pm »

Are you Sleeping Beauty Somewhere in the Vicinity of Average, waiting in your castle for a beautiful prince(ss) to come wake you up from your stupor?

You and me both :)

You don't want to be the assertive one, or the instigator? Fair enough. But others still need to know you exist, that you're interested, and that you're bi (as everyone makes the assumption of hetero, unless you're in a gay bar or something). Go out and make some friends, get yourself known a bit, and either someone will approach you or you'll get over your shyness enough to approach someone else.

And I scoff at your "fix." :P

Let's see... Rejection, being ostracized, making a complete and utter fool of myself. Among other things
First one's not as big a deal as you're making it, second one plain won't happen, and third one is an excellent ice breaker (why do you think people go out for karaoke?).

If rejection is a big deal for you, I'd suggest approaching someone you don't have a crush on or anything. Just someone you might be interested. Much less emotional investment that way, and if you get a date, you get some experience on that front even if it doesn't work out.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #53397 on: October 04, 2012, 07:20:08 pm »

My aunt just had a... well I'm not sure about a good way to put it, so psychotic break, I guess.
Me & my dad just went to visit her. She wasn't lucid enough to talk to us. She was just nervously looking at us from the doorway.
Worse part was seeing her daughter. Just so goddamned heartbreaking.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #53398 on: October 04, 2012, 07:30:18 pm »

Are you Sleeping Beauty Somewhere in the Vicinity of Average, waiting in your castle for a beautiful prince(ss) to come wake you up from your stupor?

You and me both :)

You don't want to be the assertive one, or the instigator? Fair enough. But others still need to know you exist, that you're interested, and that you're bi (as everyone makes the assumption of hetero, unless you're in a gay bar or something). Go out and make some friends, get yourself known a bit, and either someone will approach you or you'll get over your shyness enough to approach someone else.

And I scoff at your "fix." :P

Let's see... Rejection, being ostracized, making a complete and utter fool of myself. Among other things

First one's not as big a deal as you're making it, second one plain won't happen, and third one is an excellent ice breaker (why do you think people go out for karaoke?).

I had no idea anything productive ever happened at karaoke.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #53399 on: October 04, 2012, 07:43:36 pm »

My venerable Viewsonic 19" widescreen has gone to that great Best Buy in the Sky. I noticed it starting to show some banding the last week or so, and a little bit of async flicker. But I thought it could maybe drag on till Christmas. But no...today I pressed the power, and no reassuring amber light came on. Tried a few more spare power cables, even different power outlets. But no.

Now I feel like like I'm looking at the world with one eye.  :-\

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.
Pages: 1 ... 3558 3559 [3560] 3561 3562 ... 8167