Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3225 3226 [3227] 3228 3229 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9434174 times)

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #48390 on: June 22, 2012, 05:02:01 pm »

You can refuse cases right?  I'd go with that just to avoid the headache.  :D

Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #48391 on: June 22, 2012, 05:06:38 pm »

Fun fact: drop some salt in a glass of water and drink it for an instant intake of ions! It wont actually cure you of any real condition, though. Except hyponatremia and dehydration, I guess, if taken in large enough quantities.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #48392 on: June 22, 2012, 05:39:18 pm »

Fun fact: drop some salt in a glass of water and drink it for an instant intake of ions! It wont actually cure you of any real condition, though. Except hyponatremia and dehydration, I guess, if taken in large enough quantities.

Lol, did you just tell people to drink salt water? :P
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 11:51:13 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #48393 on: June 22, 2012, 06:16:16 pm »

I enjoy the way Great Britain handles this or at least did. From what I understand, they labeled your stupid self a "quack," and at least they used to try you for "Quackery."

Ahh, yes, the time honored legal tradition of checking if the defendant weighs the same as a duck.
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #48394 on: June 22, 2012, 07:26:46 pm »

Ahh, yes, the time honored legal tradition of checking if the defendant weighs the same as a duck.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #48395 on: June 22, 2012, 07:28:52 pm »

I enjoy the way Great Britain handles this or at least did. From what I understand, they labeled your stupid self a "quack," and at least they used to try you for "Quackery."

I'd make a Monty Python link, but I can't tell if that would be actually sad or not.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

rutsber

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48396 on: June 23, 2012, 12:57:46 am »

I promised myself that if I saw the girl I like today, I would go and talk to her. Despite seeing her several times, I didn't say a single word. Now I just feel terrible and hate myself. Hopes of rectifying this tomorrow will probably fall apart because I doubt that I will see her.
Gave me an idea. I'm gonna add the milkable tag to the male minotaur. MMMMmmm minotaur cheese.
A loud angry voice and instinct. "FUCK OFF URIST THIS TABLE IS MINE!"

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48397 on: June 23, 2012, 02:00:30 am »

I promised myself that if I saw the girl I like today, I would go and talk to her. Despite seeing her several times, I didn't say a single word. Now I just feel terrible and hate myself. Hopes of rectifying this tomorrow will probably fall apart because I doubt that I will see her.

Are you secretly me? Because I was going to post the exact same thing.

Additionally, went to hookah bar to attempt relaxation and direly needed chilling the fuck out (and maybe some flirting with cute girls), came out more stressed out and pissed off at myself for being a spineless fuck. Seriously considering bare knuckle boxing my wall until blood flows.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #48398 on: June 23, 2012, 02:02:19 am »

Analogue: A Hate Story is going to be so fucking confusing. I just read a topic from year 322, then one from 327. Good god this is going to be difficult.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48399 on: June 23, 2012, 02:12:30 am »

Analogue: A Hate Story is going to be so fucking confusing. I just read a topic from year 322, then one from 327. Good god this is going to be difficult.
It does start out a bit confusing, but large amounts of it is presented in chronological order, but even so I don't think you'll even really need date stamps to figure out when in the story everything is, it's usually pretty obvious from the content where things take place.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #48400 on: June 23, 2012, 02:42:12 am »

It does start out a bit confusing, but large amounts of it is presented in chronological order, but even so I don't think you'll even really need date stamps to figure out when in the story everything is, it's usually pretty obvious from the content where things take place.
Yeah, I just got to he part where everything starts making slightly more sense.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #48401 on: June 23, 2012, 02:52:13 am »

Yeah, I just got to he part where everything starts making slightly more sense.
I felt just the same at the start but then I focused too much on getting the names pronounced right. Sad but fun game.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48402 on: June 23, 2012, 03:19:20 am »

The rain just up and spat on me! D:<
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #48403 on: June 23, 2012, 03:37:22 am »

Monsoon season started. Hello one month of non-stop rain.

Leatra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48404 on: June 23, 2012, 06:45:32 am »

It's. Just. Too. Fucking. Hot.

It's making me angry, lazy and sad. I can't even sleep. I slept for like 2 hours. I can feel my skin literally burning. I'm more suited to cold temperatures. On the bright side, Sun is making my hair more yellow-brownish each day. I'll turn into a blond in a month. Even my body hair is getting all yellowish.

I'm now going to a movie theater with my friend. That place got some nice air conditioning. If I'm lucky the movie will be boring and put me to sleep easily.

I would kill for a month of non-stop rain.
Pages: 1 ... 3225 3226 [3227] 3228 3229 ... 8167